Kush™ and ANTI- present: Legends *Pillman/Gagne Uploaded**Superstar Billy Graham UPLOADED*

ANTI-

"Superstar" Billy Graham *updated with 1st attire complete*

December 12, 2013

6sf.gif

u61w.gif

ufmk.gif

[[Thanks/Credits]]: KG971 for his amazing new pt/gamesave tool. More info here: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/457321-xbox360-wwe-2k14-painttoolpt-file-mods/?view=getnewpost, Shattered! for the boot laces

More Legends on the way shortly. Stay tuned!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Flyin' Brian Pillman *Uploaded*

Tags: PILLMAN WCW NWA WLF

Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16mYM1iGuM

ATTIRE 1:

gmja.gif

^credit to Kush for the Bengal stripes on the trunks

ATTIRE 2 (NWA/EARLY WCW):

6jb.gif

ATTIRE 3 (HOLLYWOOD BLONDES 1):

exbo.gif

ATTIRE 4 (HOLLYWOOD BLONDES 2):

dz8.gif

Verne Gagne (by Kush and ANTI-) *uploaded*

[[Thanks/Credits: Acid6D94 for pt file fix, SWRwarhawk for boot laces]]

Tags: GAGNE AWA NJPW WLF

Video: *coming soon*

ATTIRE 1:

zbo.gif

ATTIRE 2 (BLACK):

5h4w.gif

ATTIRE 3 (DARK BLUE):

81g.gif

ATTIRE 4 (LIGHT BLUE):

f54d.gif

No, Loose Cannon attire?

When texturing is once again made accessible, there will be a mid-to-late 90s Pillman. 'Til then, he's indefinitely on hold.

Looking nice man!

My favorite version of Pillman. Good job so far.

Thanks alot guys. And Kush...waitin' on ya buddy. lol. Lemme know when you've got it. Gonna start converting the original "first guy" as well after work tonight. :cool:

Just recently finished attire 2, which is his attire from when he first started with the NWA. Plain orange trunks are the only real attire difference, but this attire has the entrance jacket he always wore with the stars and rocket in the back. Looks great. Also some hair color modifications for this look. I know a Hollywood Blondes attire is on the way, but for a 4th attire, would you guys rather just see his blue trunks attire, or his Stampede attire from wrestling alongside [i think it was] Bruce Hart?...Let me know..like something fitting with this era of Pillman that you think you'd actually use aside from the established other 3..

I freakin love you man!! Too bad I'm not able to enjoy this just yet... i gotta wait till black Friday.

Dig this era Pillman. When he actually flew. Looks good.

Thanks guys, and everyone else for the kind words.

Attire 3 is Hollywood Blondes era, though it's a bit of a bummer that you can't adjust hair length from attire to attire, as Pillman was most often seen with slightly shorter-cut hair during that particular run.

Going for the black trunks with the silver stars version of the Blondes-era attire. Problem is, the star on the back of the trunks has red lettering that I can't see too well in any video I have. If anyone could help me out with a solid video or screenshot, I'd greatly appreciate it. Working on the entrance jacket in the meantime.

Very awesome work here, can't wait to put him in matches against Jushin Thunder Liger. Though I may prefer his Loose Cannon era as I dug that character a bit more (that is if you get around to working on that set, fingers crossed!).

As for ideas for his fourth attire, how about the long tights he wore on the first Nitro where he faced Jushin Thunder Liger?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meb8lx8L5b1r324lio1_400.gif

Very awesome work here, can't wait to put him in matches against Jushin Thunder Liger. Though I may prefer his Loose Cannon era as I dug that character a bit more (that is if you get around to working on that set, fingers crossed!).

As for ideas for his fourth attire, how about the long tights he wore on the first Nitro where he faced Jushin Thunder Liger?

tumblr_meb8lx8L5b1r324lio1_400.gif

The good news is that there are talented people currently at work on the return of PT hacking, and things seem to be going generally well. I converted this from WWE 12 with the Loose Cannon in mind, but the face came along so well so fast that this happened. When texturing is back, mid-to-late 90s Pillman is back.

As for your request, it goes back to the hair issue. I'm restricted to only being able to go for attires where the long hair would be accurate to it, because if you change hair length on one attire, it changes on all the others as well :unsure:.. which is why I can't go for a Stampede attire either. Plus I had to get a little unorthodox on the cranium morphing so I could manipulate the hairstyle's shape into looking just like Pillman's, so....at this point, any other hairstyle would look terrible on him and expose the weird cranial morphing. lol

Quick status update before heading off to work: Finally got a solid ref for the lettering on the back of the trunks. All that's left to accomplish on the attire is a bit of boot and entrance jacket detailing still to go. Also some slight (unnecessary, actually..lol) facial hair detailing and then it's attire 4. I guess, at this point, if I'm fond enough of what I end up with on this Blondes attire, no reason not to go with the other Blondes attire, being the black trunks, red stars, silver jacket attire.We'll see. Hell, if all 4 attires leave atleast one layer free, I'm even going for the throat surgery scar..

By the way, this won't be just a Brian Pillman topic, really. He's just the first guy I've made that fits into the category of what this topic will become. If you see any other new CAW topic of mine, it's because that person is a precursor/clue as to what the running theme of that topic will be.

B7/ ANTI do you use capt card if not mind PMing me how you make these gifs..and btw what other attires you plan on doing?

PM sent. :cool:

As for the attires, I've got the bengal stripe Pillman attire he was most associated with during his early WCW run, the second attire is the orange trunks with the rocket and stars entrance jacket, and the 3rd I've been hard at work on is a Hollywood Blondes attire, but I just really don't like not being able to adjust hair length. Pretty much only because of that, I might wind up scratching that attire altogether and just going for other regular Flyin' Brian attires. I'm about to get experimental with an alternate hairstyle as my last Hail Mary on getting this era/look to work. If it works, I'll go for the other red star Blondes attire and that'll be a wrap on Flyin' Brian.

Curious to see who you've got in the making ;)

Loose Cannon will happen; just not yet. He'll be textured, for sure, but there's someone ahead of him in line that'll require quite a bit of textural love on his own. The Loose Cannon, as usual, will cover the red and black Horsemen-era attires, the WWF Loose Cannon black sickle tights. But, this year, for the first time, I think you might see that one other attire, as I've stumbled across another, longer match from WCW where he was wearing them on one of my tapes. Might be a solid enough ref. We'll see..

u4uf.jpg

And don't be surprised if a golden dress creeps it's way in there as a cinematic attire or something. :lol:

Hollywood Blondes hair issue resolved. The Hail Mary worked, atleast in my view, so both attires will be happening. ;)

^ I'm going for earlier WCW Pillman and then Loose Cannon Pillman later on; that is kind of in between. I honestly don't see there being that much interest in that little in-between period of Pillman where he was wearing tights pre-Loose Cannon, but I guess I could see if I have time to give that a shot sometime down the road. Goes back to the hair issue again...it's too short there...wouldn't be able to pull off anything believable-looking in that area with the current hair settings for classic Pillman.

Funny enough though, the match between Pillman and Johnny B. Badd is the one I was referring to with Pillman wearing the black acid-washed tights that he wore in his [i believe first?] televised singles WWF match as part of the Hart Foundation.

^ I'm going for earlier WCW Pillman and then Loose Cannon Pillman later on; that is kind of in between. I honestly don't see there being that much interest in that little in-between period of Pillman where he was wearing tights pre-Loose Cannon, but I guess I could see if I have time to give that a shot sometime down the road. Goes back to the hair issue again...it's too short there...wouldn't be able to pull off anything believable-looking in that area with the current hair settings for classic Pillman.

Funny enough though, the match between Pillman and Johnny B. Badd is the one I was referring to with Pillman wearing the black acid-washed tights that he wore in his [i believe first?] televised singles WWF match as part of the Hart Foundation.

Do you mean the match from Halloween Havoc?

Archived