White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K14 (Bull Dooley Updated)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think like 3 updates back was the best. this one is very weird in the face. and the beard you have in the second last update worked better. I really think he needs hair to be honest and maybe less of a beard. and human eye coloring haha. but thats just me. man that nose really is bothersome. pointy as hell.

i think the one you made the video for.

all of them kinda look like the same caw to be honest. I know you have problems morphing faces from time to time. not that they arent too bad morphs but changing the eyes lvl and width helps as well as the depth and how high or low the nostils are.

i think he would look better with the 3d pork chops then the big fear the beard looking one haha that is the worst in game beard IMO other than that chin goatee that is postioned under the lip wrong haha.

So as I've same once before The Dooley's where meant to be like the Wyatt Family, but more I thought about it they are pretty much like the Shield. I will be making 3 other CAW's to counter act the Dooley's for a feud. ;)

Ahhh cool look bro awesome shiz these guy's look great can't wait for them to be up on CC start a rivalry in universe and then shit gon go off in WWE. What are there names BTW??

Other from everything i just said to make these guy's look a little more psycopathic i say add some tattoo's that would make you think as you look at these guys "Holy shit these guy's will break your neck and then drag you to the police station.".

Archived