White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K14 (Bull Dooley Updated)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll work on Brutusmaximus soon on the other hand I've pretty much finished Taven Rahban.

After seeing Oz's new version of Gideon Dorn I thought I'd fully redo Taven and for his look I give a fair bit of credit to Oz for the concept I borrowed and changed it into my own. This is how I would vision Taven since he is "The Devil" I beefed him up a bit more also and standing 6'6" I have 4 attires for him which are devil red, devil purple, devil suit red, and devil suit purple.

I'll have the credit for the PT's up when i remember the CAW maker's names. :) So huge credit to them for the PT's also. :)

Here's the newest version / look for Taven Rahban updated drasticly. I think he's pretty much close to being done. :) Credit to Citylimitz22 and Death for got the rest of his name for the PT's. Don't know how I can get a better red for the pt and purple. :/

Taven Rahban:

2ilycn9.jpg

2a6v882.jpg

2d0yltw.jpg

2l8b1gg.jpg

Attires:

Devil Red (Original)

Devil Purple

Devil Suit Red

Devil Suit Purple

Thank you Oz. :) I dunno if I'm gonna put designs over the tats to blend them or just leave them the way it is. Also almost finished his entrance, and I'm trying to figure out a dark/dirty/evil and dangerous moveset for him which may take a while.

Archived