What was your most recent match?

LuisTX85

Just had the most epic match I've had so far.

Universe started a rivalry between CM Punk and Bray Wyatt, culminating in an Extreme Rules match at Survivor Series. I played as Punk. Match was back-and-forth, back-and-forth, very entertaining. Punk and Wyatt were both busted open, bleeding everywhere. Kendo sticks, steel chairs, sledgehammers, you name it, we used it.

I DDT'd Wyatt through the announce table, then set up a wooden table and laid him on it outside the ring. Climbed to the top rope and nailed the Savage elbow drop on him through the table. Wyatt hit me with Sister Abigail outside the ring, but I reversed when he tried to throw me back inside.

By this point, I had three finishers saved. I used a GTS, but didn't go for the pin, I wanted to use all my stored finishers. So I tried to pick him up but he reversed. He made the mistake of going to the top rope and I used a catching GTS on him. Then used my final finisher to make him tap to the Anaconda Vise.

In a post-match cutscene, Wyatt attempted to attack Punk from behind, but he reversed and launched Wyatt out of the ring. I guess this rivalry will continue...

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goldberg (me) V Hollywood Hogan at a created "classic WCW" arena I downloaded.

Goldberg absolutely smashed Hogan for six or seven minutes, Hogan gets ONE offensive move in, then hits the legdrop and pinned me!!

(I've stepped up the difficulty mode - and boy is the curve steep in this!!)

I just had the most epic tag team match. I was Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns Vs. Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. Anyway the match was fantastic lots of back and fourth action. The ending was the best part. Roman(me) was in the ring with Rey Mysterio. Anyway, Rey hot tagged Sin Cara anyway I reversed it and and ran and speared him to end it. It was freaking awesome.

Swagger (me) vs modern Flair. Singles match on Legend difficulty. It was actually an awesome match. I won, but there were a few close calls...including a good string of leverage pin reversals for one and two counts, breaking Flair's figure four, etc. I won with a gutwrench after Flair threw me in the corner and went for a running attack. I reversed it, which lead to Flair bouncing off the turnbuckle. When he stumbled backwards, I hit the gutwrench for the perfect end to the match.

Set up a WWE Classic Universe with Hulk Hogan as the reigning champ.

He and Andre are in a rivalry. Andre has won every match so far (as he should) even with Hulks interference....

So time for the title match at Summerslam, Andre is dominant. Drops the elbow for the pin, Hogan kicks out. Body splash for two, kick out.

Hogan comes back, three punches... big boot, leg drop.... TWO COUNT. Andre kicks out.

Andre body presses Hogan, drops a big elbow again TWO COUNT...

Andre loses his patience... grabs a steel chair and LEVELS Hogan. It's not about the title... it's about making a statement.

On Smackdown, Goldberg has been a dominant champion. He took the title from Alberto Del Rio 3 months ago at Night of Champions.

Randy Orton tried to take the title, failed twice. Alberto comes back into the picture... and was SQUASHED. Statement has been made. After a spear and a jackhammer... Alberto is hurt and out for the near future. WHO's NEXT?!? Sheamus perhaps?

Also, had an awesome match online last night. I was Wade Barrett (again), and the guy was Mysterio. Good back and forth match. The end came when he nailed the 619, went for the splash, but I caught him with a Catching Bullhammer. Awesome stuff.

Currently watching a World Heavyweight Championship match at Money in the Bank. Mark Henry, the champion, VS....RIC FLAIR. It's awesome to see.

Spectating matches are good now?,Probably is cause of the better A.I. Now

It's okay. Still needs work from the default settings, but I'd rather watch and whatever happens happens instead of me choosing who wins.

Archived