What was your most recent match?

LuisTX85

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first three matches;

6 man elimination match (pin / sub)

Undertaker (WM13) V Hollywood Hulk Hogan V Diesel V Warrior V Razor Ramon V Goldberg (me)

Rock (WM2000) V HHH (WM2000) V Foley V Kane (WM14) V Macho Man (WM8) V HBK (me - WM10)

Austin (WM19) V Vince McMahon V Ric Flair (WM8) V Bret Hart (WM9) V Jericho (WM19) V Hulk Hogan (WM7)

I love it.

30 Years of WrestleMania; WrestleMania XXIX

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

The Rock© vs. John Cena

-----------------------------------

Cena won, of course. Duh. Man, that crap at the end was hard. God only knows why they give The Rock infinite finishers.. AA! loljk nope, Rock reverses. Rock Bottom! loljk nope, Cena reverses. Another AA attempt! Nope, Rock reverses that too. Another Rock B- nope, AA! Nope, Rock Bottom! Rock Bottom! One, two, kickout! Rock B- AA! One, two, three!

It took me forever but I finally got it.. I lost the first time though. Second I thought for sure I was as often as he was reversing.

Alberto Del Rio (World Champ) vs Damien Sandow.

Orton (Berto's rival) kicked Berto's ass before the match started. I was Sandow. This match was amazing! I thought I had him after hitting the elbow of disdain. Nope, countered my finisher and hit his Armbar. I managed to escape. Then he went on a run and hit me with his awesome kick. Another Armbar, I got to the ropes. I used a ring escape. He came out, I sent him into the stairs. I got him on the table and put him through. Finally that did him in. Rolled him into the ring and hit my finisher for the win. Randy came out after and finished what he started earlier.

Archived