What was your most recent match?

LuisTX85

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seth Rollins (me) vs Cesaro

Fun match. Went to the top rope and Cesaro caught me. Back and forth. Cesaro dominated before a started to fight back. Hit a Blackout but Cesaro kicked out. Went for a running drop kick but got caught with Swiss Death. Got pinned after that

Antonio Cesaro, Wade Barrett and Damien Sandow vs. The Shield

Tried this a few times, with different teams, still haven't beat The Shield. Fantastic match, came down to Barrett and Rollins, and I got beat via a Brainbuster on a chair. Lasted about 40 minutes, my longest match in 2K14 by far, and possibly the best.

Rock (me) vs Retro Jericho, no dq for the belt. Just recently realized that if you lean someone on a table and press square, you perfectly set them up for a finisher through the table. Won a really fun match with a rock bottom through the table.

JJ Jones vs Bret Hart for WWE title at Extreme Rules.

Jones wins with a Spiral Tap (spinning headscissor takedown) followed by a kneeling super kick.

Rock (me) vs Retro Jericho, no dq for the belt. Just recently realized that if you lean someone on a table and press square, you perfectly set them up for a finisher through the table. Won a really fun match with a rock bottom through the table.

Why have I never been aware of this until now? I shall be trying this!

Universe Mode - World Heavyweight Championship

The Rock © vs. Prince Devitt - Hell in a Cell

Brutal match. Devitt captures the World Heavyweight Championship AND ends The Rock's career after a Bloody Sunday through the roof of the cell.

Jordan Phoenix (Original CAW) vs. CM Punk, on RAW.

Really good 15 minute, back and forth match. Punk (CPU) was very aggressive. He kicked out of an Arm-Wrench DDT, but was eventually put away with the Blackout.

• 4 weeks later...

Brock Lesnar(bro in law)vs Roman Reigns(me) in a 2 out 3 Falls Count Anywhere Match

Damn good match,He F-5'd me through announcer's table for the first pin and I got the 2nd pin after a spear through the barricade then he almost made me tap out but I got out of it and did a flapjack spear to get the third&final pin!

Randy Orton © vs Mark Henry vs Bray Wyatt vs Roman Reigns, fatal 4-way HIAC match for the WWE championship. Everyone ended up trading blows at the top of the cell. Orton won after an RKO sent Wyatt through the cell. Great match, I was surprised that the AI actually climbed the cell.

My Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade CAWs versus Mark Henry and Brie Bella in singles matches.

My Fasha and Sareena CAWs versus The Bella twins in a Tornado Elimination Match.

Johnny Cage versus Fandango at WrestleMania X8.

My Bra CAW versus Aksana at WrestleMania X8, in an epic one-sided affair too.

Online Match Hell in a Cell

Mark Henry (me) vs The Miz

Awesome match he kept doing running attacks on me. I rolled outside of the ring. He kept attacking me. He broke open the cell wall and climbed up. Just as I reached up, he did a running grapple and throwed me down. I climbed a second time. I throwed him at the announcer table. He climbed again. He had a finisher, but I reversed it. I did the World's Strongest Slam through the cell. I pinned him, but he kicked out at 2.

I climbed the cell again after a while. I taunted for a while on the cell while he taunted down in the ring. He climbed the cell after a while. I had a finisher icon and tried to do the World's Strongest Slam through the cell, but he put me in a grapple hold. I reversed it and he fell down in the ring through the broken cell. I tried to bear hug him in the ring, but he reversed. He did two finishers. I reversed the second one and he tapped out to the bearhug and I won.

• 2 weeks later...

Jack Swagger (me) vs. Dolph Ziggler: Kickass match that lasted about 12 minutes. One Ankle Lock on the outside that reddened his leg damage, after which he used his resiliency to escape out of a second Ankle Lock inside the ring. He hit a Zig Zag, but Swagger managed to kick out in the nick of time. He was slow due to his leg damage so I just Clotheslined him after taking advantage of his situation and applied a third Ankle Lock to seal the deal. Before everything, Ziggler had also hit his Jumping DDT and a Zig Zag on the outside. Edge of the seat action it was with a lot of near falls and hard-hitting action.

First 2 matches to secure spots in the Hybrid Fighting Championship.

Triple Threat - Extreme Rules

Darrius Swan vs Oliver Way vs Simon Knight

Way takes his place as the third fighter in HFC.

Triple Threat - Extreme Rules

Kenshi vs Kye Farley vs Richie Golding

The rich kid, Richie Golding, shows he is more than a spoilt brat and joins the HFC!

HFC is still in the works and 6 more triple threats will decide who joins the brutal 10 fighter league.

Current: Samuel DeSomber, Zack Strahm, Oliver Way & Richie Golding

Today I started a series of dream matches. I decided to simulate (watch) any match I could think of that came to my head, on Legend difficulty. I got 2 really good matches out of it, and one piece of crap. They were all What-If matches.

The first match was The Great Muta vs The Undertaker at the WrestleMania Moment Arena. This was a good back and forth match. There were times that Taker looked really banged up and it looked like Muta was going to take this one, but ultimately Taker put away Muta with the Tombstone.

Next, was a What-If from 2001. What if the WWE had actually utilized Raven to his full potential, and what if Taker faced Raven, instead of Triple H at WrestleMania X-Seven? This was a really good match. Both men took a lot of punishment. Raven busted Taker open with a chair and kept beating him down with it. Taker hit Raven with a sledgehammer a couple of times, and had him against the ropes. Raven kicked out of both the Last Ride and the Tombstone Piledriver. I lost my shit at that. The only bad part about this was the finish. Taker won with a *censored*ing Full Nelson submission.

Now for the shit match. In another "What-If" scenario, I explored the original plans to bring Dean Ambrose to the main roster. I had a Last Man Standing Match at WrestleMania 29, between the 2, and it was absolutely shit. Neither man used any kind of weapons at all. They just kept using regular moves and strikes to wear down the opponent. Neither man hit their finisher either. Ambrose ended up winning in like 9 minutes after a groggy grapple.

I'm planning on doing more CPU vs CPU recreations or dream matches that haven't happened.

So far, the plans are:

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels - Recreation

Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle Ultimate Submission Match - Dream Match

Daniel Bryan vs Shawn Michaels - Dream Match

Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle - Recreation

Kurt Angle vs Nigel McGuinness - Recreation

My latest match was in Universe Mode on RAW. Triple H decided to shake things up and declared himself special referee of a fatal 4 way elimination style United States Championship Match:

Jack Swagger (me) © vs Rob Van Dam vs Rey Mysterio vs Curtis Axel.

Order of elimination:

1. Rob Van Dam was eliminated by pinfall after a Hangmans Facebuster

2. Curtis Axel by pinfall after a 619

3. Rey Mysterio by pinfall after a roll up with fast counting from Triple H

Archived