Created a Nitro Arena (98)

tom zenk has a posse

EDIT: Gave it some more tweaking, it's finally done and finished. Go and give it a download to prepare for the upcoming NWO pack!

kg29ECf.jpg

Spent a bit of time on this, it's not PERFECT, but I think it'll do in a good pinch. Downloadable for 360, search tags are wcw, nwo, caws.ws

Enjoy.

V9ATK23.jpg

Spent a bit of time on this, it's not PERFECT, but I think it'll do in a good pinch. Downloadable for 360, search tags are wcw, nwo, caws.ws

Enjoy.

Shame that's only for 360, because that's an amazing kick-ass arena.

Good job.

I downloaded your arena however I inverted the black and grey on the minitrons so only the wcw logo was grey, then I double layered another (slightly lighter) wcw logo over top of the current one, to help give those side letters a more 3d feel. It is an awesome nitro, thank you for making it.

Neveind. I see you did the same thing in your edit.

EDIT: Gave it some more tweaking, it's finally done and finished. Go and give it a download to prepare for the upcoming NWO pack!

kg29ECf.jpg

Enjoy.

That actually looks pretty decent.

Did they use TNT logos on the logo back then. I dont mean the ring one but the one on the banners.

I guess its not possible to replace that big x then?

kg29ECf.jpg

Enjoy.

Did they use TNT logos on the logo back then. I dont mean the ring one but the one on the banners.

The X is actually a 3D structure for Wrestlemania 10, so I don't think it can be removed.

Only thing its missing is that big chunky grate on the curtain that had a nitro logo on.

People created it last year so guessing it can be done this year.

The wcw logo on the top of the curtain id probably change to a nitro logo.

Only thing its missing is that big chunky grate on the curtain that had a nitro logo on.

Can't edit that one sadly, the two bottom ones and the one just over the entrance are all counted as one Minitron.

Can't edit that one sadly, the two bottom ones and the one just over the entrance are all counted as one Minitron.

Too many limitations this year.

kg29ECf.jpg

Enjoy.

the big side banners with the flames did have the TNT logo right below NITRO.. and in 1998 they didnt start using the Ring Canvas with the WCW Monday Night Nitro TNT lol 'til August 10th.

kg29ECf.jpg

Enjoy.

the big side banners with the flames did have the TNT logo right below NITRO.. and in 1998 they didnt start using the Ring Canvas with the WCW Monday Night Nitro TNT lol 'til August 10th.

I miss those good ol Nitro days.

Archived