The Icon's 2014 Showcase : The Hellhound Clegane added 4/29

S.I.G.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Not to shabby, sir. :D

Thanks man, your input is always appreciated.

Just wondering if you were able to fix your router and getXbox Live?

Unfortunately I can not figure out what is wrong with my roommates router, for some reason it just won't allow the wifi adapter to connect, and I can't conect directly through my laptop either, not sure why.

You really need to be on the ps3 side. Lol. Great CAWs. :)

Haha but alas I'm an Xbox guy, maybe next I'll be on the PS4 for 2K15 though, still havent' decided which next gen route to go.

Some great lookin stuff in here!

Thanks dude!

I like the Messiah dude. That Charles Manson type feel.

Thanks, that's what I was aiming for.

---

I have 4 new CAWs I need to post, I've just been too lazy to get pictures of them.

- The Queen City Saints : Bryce Black & Elijah East (A tag team out of Cincinnati)

- Matsuda - My strong style Japanese wrestler

- Ronin Vega - Young Samoan wrestler, has a Roman Reigns feel to him.

Plus I've also finally finished Jamal Jordan and I need to get updated pics of him as well. Hopefully I'll have these up either today, if not they'll be up early next week.

I'm still working on figuring out this damn router and my Xbox Live, so hopefully I can start uploading these guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holy hell man. The sheer number of CAWS that you made that are quality is more impressive in and of itself than how impressive they actually are (they are very impressive) I just managed to lock my final men's roster in at 16 and I've had the game since pretty much day one. Kudos for staying dedicated. Inspired me to go back and work on characters who were kind of bland.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice work, man. I've been watching these updates with interest. Keep it up.

Gotta admit, I'm surprised someone hasn't sent you a new router yet, lol.

Haha thanks man.

Holy hell man. The sheer number of CAWS that you made that are quality is more impressive in and of itself than how impressive they actually are (they are very impressive) I just managed to lock my final men's roster in at 16 and I've had the game since pretty much day one. Kudos for staying dedicated. Inspired me to go back and work on characters who were kind of bland.

It's always nice to hear someone's inspiration coming from your own work. As for the amount of CAWs if I had more free time on my hands there'd be triple the amount posted haha. I have ideas for new guys pop into my head all the time, I finally finished all my originals I make every year, from here on out it will be all new guys (although I'm still toying around with making Warren Peace), hopefully a few of them will become Icon regulars.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anything on the router/xbox live problem yet?

Unfortunately no, my roommate is being stubborn and won't get a better one...sigh

Anyways, been about a month since I've update the topic. Added my monster of the Asylum today : Clegane. The manager Doc Vorhees should be in the next update, I also have heel Clark Williams attires, a finally completed Rampage and more Kevin Valentine attire to post. Not sure if those will be up tomorrow or sometime on Sunday, but they'll be up sometime within the next 7 days. Hopefully some of you are still tracking the topic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived