The Icon's 2014 Showcase : The Hellhound Clegane added 4/29

S.I.G.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

En?gma looks cool, can't wait to see what the rest of The Asylum looks like.

I've got a similar stable named The Academy of Darkness, which includes various disturbed wrestlers.

"Maniac 34" Terry Grade (Posh Mad Teacher), JEZTA (insane clown) and an unnamed lunatic inspired by Socks from Facebreaker ^^

Greetings from GameFAQS! these caws are pretty awesome dude! keep it up

Thanks man! Glad you took a look.

Good looking stuff man! This is the first year I've seen your stuff, when they're up I'll hopefully be adding a selection of 2 or 3 guys from your selection. Might also bring in all of Asylum to 'take over' the fed and steal the tag titles

Thanks! Hopefully they'll be up sooner rather than later, still working on getting my wireless adapter to work in my new place.

En?gma looks cool, can't wait to see what the rest of The Asylum looks like.

I've got a similar stable named The Academy of Darkness, which includes various disturbed wrestlers.

"Maniac 34" Terry Grade (Posh Mad Teacher), JEZTA (insane clown) and an unnamed lunatic inspired by Socks from Facebreaker ^^

Sounds like they should have a crazy off.

love En?gma this year man

Thanks man, I really like how he turned out as well.

Unfortunately my router doesn't seem very 360 wireless friendly so Xbox Live is still looking a bit iffy at the moment. I use to just run it through my laptop but when I got a new one with windows 8 I was no longer able to do that. So hopefully I can overcome these technical difficulties and have these up on Live in the next few weeks.

I'm sorry for sounding impatient here, but I wish you'd hurry with that Valentine CAW - he's the only superstar left that I need to start my NXT Gold Rush tournament.

Again, sorry for sounding impatient.

Sorry man, I don't currently have Xbox Live.

• 2 weeks later...

All of these guys look fantastic, dude! How's the internet router thing coming along? I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can download them

Unfortunately I haven't had much time to figure it out. I might need to get the newer wireless adapter for my xbox. But I'll be sure to update the topic once I start uploading these guys.

Archived