first DLC news

MKKHAN

The point is that people who buy this game are used to how THQ did things for years. If they would just come right out and say this is how it's going to be no one would have a problem. That's just good PR. Come on 2K. First mistake was keeping Aubrey as your community manager. All the other mistakes are now beginning to pile up. Between 2K and THQ, the constant is Yukes. But this is not a Yuke's problem. Get your ish together.

Never understood why people want Day One DLC, that just spells Rip-Off (even if the DLC probably is a rip off, hence why I'm waiting til the game's price lowers a bit, hopefully it will soon). DLC at least a month later at least doesn't seem as much like a rip off.

Never understood why people want Day One DLC, that just spells Rip-Off (even if the DLC probably is a rip off, hence why I'm waiting til the game's price lowers a bit, hopefully it will soon). DLC at least a month later at least doesn't seem as much like a rip off.

Because game development stopped months ago and went into bug fixing. Hence its perfectly reasonable to then release DLC to buy, especially when it comes to adding more to the roster, which I personally consider value for money considering all the elements it takes to put a wrestler together.

I never understand why people bash others for wanting more DLC. I am not saying you are here, but its a constant thing that goes on. I want as much DLC and as many options as possible, i'd love the option to buy DLC all the way through the year to the next games release.

I'd probably not buy it all, i'd cherry pick what I like.

I ain't buying the season pass untill the day before the first DLC is available as there simply is no point in giving them money any sooner than I have to.

2K give me content I give them money. No content no money simple. They will have to wait for it just as much as I have to wait for them.

That is the attitude I recommend you guys to take. The whole point of day one DLC was to lock you in and get you committed to fan axxess. As THQ wanted to lock you in at the height of interest. 2K not offering day one means there is no rush and I can casually purchase anyway. Dangerous cos some peoples just download caws of the DLC by that point.

I ain't buying the season pass untill the day before the first DLC is available as there simply is no point in giving them money any sooner than I have to.

2K give me content I give them money. No content no money simple. They will have to wait for it just as much as I have to wait for them.

That is the attitude I recommend you guys to take. The whole point of day one DLC was to lock you in and get you committed to fan axxess. As THQ wanted to lock you in at the height of interest. 2K not offering day one means there is no rush and I can casually purchase anyway. Dangerous cos some peoples just download caws of the DLC by that point.

So instead of just getting it out of the way now when you'd probably have the money to (since you're buying the game and its only another 20$ or whatever), you'd rather try and teach them a lesson and wait until something else possibly comes up and you can't get it? I have bills to pay and other expenses, the second I have the money, I'm tying it up in season pass (get the game thursday).

And people downloading caws means nothing seeing as you get the REAL moves with the people and the in game models look 100x better. 2K gives me the promise of content, I give them the money to comp that. Then its one transaction and I get EVERYTHING they put out

At the end of the day if sales statistics show the majority of dlc purchases were the day before or the day it self for most consumers then the likelyhood would be DLC would launch sooner cos it would mean money sooner. Basic business isn't it really.

I understand you guys are upset I'm on your side, 2K announce DLC didn't give specific dates and lured you in pretence and practices of old that you are used to.

Just remember this as a lesson learned don't pay for the goods untill they deliver the package ;-)

They won't mess you around again if you follow that advice.

Archived