My dreams have been shattered! Can anyone help?

Shattered Dreams

Unfortunately I didn't receive an ABA Taker code in my phenom edition, and the retailer I bought from is far from helpful. I feel completely stuck at the moment and I know some people receive two codes.

Could any of you fine members message me a code?

:)

I picked my up this morning from EB at 9:45 and the guy said he didn't have the pre-order bonus and to check back on thursday or friday... I wasn't happy but paid for the game and left. Then while waiting for my ride outside I got more and more pissed thinking about it so I went back in 5 mins later to complain and just then the codes came in... Some places were just late getting the bonuses...check back with your retailer. I think for this inconvenience though (even though I got mine, I wouldn't have if I'd have just left and would have had to wait for 2 days FOR NOTHING) seeing as how so many didn't get their codes - the American Badass should be given to us free or something along those lines. There's NO excuse for not having the pre-order bonus when you pick up the game. Considering you still have to pay another 20$ for the dlc AND the fact that they wouldn't shut up about pre-ordering, pre-ordering, pre-ordering...that's pretty crappy.

Email 2K, it might take awhile to get it but they will get you a code.

Last year my cousin sent them a bull shit email stating he didn't get the pre-order bonus (he didn't preorder) and they just sent him a code. Took like 2 weeks, but he got it.

Archived