Bought at best buy, no warrior code in box or on receipt?

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Picked up Batman on friday from best buy and got a code on my reciept and got the email (for a robin attire, deathstroke code was in the game). The cashier even reconfirmed my email address. I'm about to go there now so I'll make sure to ask about the code.

Hope you get your code soon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Side note: I preordered from bestbuy.com on Oct 21st and got expedited shipping....yet I'm scheduled to recieve this tomorrow!! That sucks!!!

I'm thinking when Best Buy's Digital Download Center opens today they'll send out emails with our pre-order codes. Afterall, they really weren't doing the midnight release for 2k14, it was set-up as a big Black Flag, Battlefield coming out party. Even 2k14 didn't greet us midnighters with online being set up and ready to fly. I guess we'll see, but I'm giving em til early afternoon-ish before I call to see what the hell is going on!

Side note: I preordered from bestbuy.com on Oct 21st and got expedited shipping....yet I'm scheduled to recieve this tomorrow!! That sucks!!!

I'm thinking when Best Buy's Digital Download Center opens today they'll send out emails with our pre-order codes. Afterall, they really weren't doing the midnight release for 2k14, it was set-up as a big Black Flag, Battlefield coming out party. Even 2k14 didn't greet us midnighters with online being set up and ready to fly. I guess we'll see, but I'm giving em til early afternoon-ish before I call to see what the hell is going on!

Let me know what you find out if you call them... otherwise, we will tweet WARRIOR and have him go all WARRIOR on them like the commercial. I am sure he won't take kindly to a giant corporation giving the shaft to his little warriors... you tell them that... you tell them HE is coming for them... you tell them!

Yeah, received my game like half an hour ago. What I thought might be the Warrior code was just for Online Access or whatever. We'll see...not worried for now...long as an explanation is given quick. He was the only reason people pre-ordered.

1. @CavemanGamer I'm going to research this issue further and get more information. ^Blake

Thanks-Sitting here in my underwear, wife's tasseled boots and face paint is just silly without that @UltimateWarrior code @BestBuySupport

1. I'm going to research this issue further and get more information. ^Blake

Thanks-Sitting here in my underwear, wife's tasseled boots and face paint is just silly without that
code

Thats gold mate.

Let me know what you find out if you call them... otherwise, we will tweet WARRIOR and have him go all WARRIOR on them like the commercial. I am sure he won't take kindly to a giant corporation giving the shaft to his little warriors... you tell them that... you tell them HE is coming for them... you tell them!

Decided I was tired of waiting and called a couple minutes ago. Guy was extremely nice but very difficult to understand (sounded like he was talking through a muffler), he said he'd have them generate a new code for me and send it to my email and will call me back in an hour to make sure I receive it. I do have to praise their customer service people, no dinking around, just right to the point and apologetic as hell, now we'll see if they come through with my code...

Apparently the final call on it is that you should've gotten a Warrior code on your receipt, ESPECIALLY if you preordered at a store and went to get it there. If not, contact the store and resolve the issue. Those who ordered online will be getting their codes e-mailed to them sometime this evening, so be on the lookout.

Hell, they made very clear that they wanted you to preorder if you wanted Warrior. If you didn't wanna wait some months to have him available, maybe you should've preordered. lol. Before this, I'd only preordered 2 games ever..WWF Attitude and GTA San Andreas. I wanted Warrior on day 1.

Yeah so customer service emailed me back... it was supposed to print on receipt... mine didn't... was supposed to be emailed... mine wasn't. The customer service guy send an email to me just now with a code... just so you know if you have gmail and have the stupid tabs... it goes in the promotion tab... at least mine did.... now where are my wifes tassel boots and makeup again

My god why can't everything just go as planned. Just one year without any major issues. It's starting to get really old.

Yep... I feel like this is a blood sucking thing where some people were able to walk in and get a game with the code in the box the first few days without preordering and this made them mad that they should be getting their $1.99 or whatever it is to buy it without preordering and so they required retailers to print codes and the retailers aren't prepared for that

Decided I was tired of waiting and called a couple minutes ago. Guy was extremely nice but very difficult to understand (sounded like he was talking through a muffler), he said he'd have them generate a new code for me and send it to my email and will call me back in an hour to make sure I receive it. I do have to praise their customer service people, no dinking around, just right to the point and apologetic as hell, now we'll see if they come through with my code...

Took a little longer than an hour but my code just arrived by email and "Mark" from the Digital Download Center called about 2 minutes later to make sure I received it and to apologize for the hassle and for not being able to get it done within the hour he'd promised. Fantastic customer service on Best Buy's end!!!

Archived