Your WWE 14 Universe

VanillaSlice

World Tag Team, Games announced and below are the tag teams.

Team India

The Great Khali & Jinder Mahal

Team Canada

Christian & Lance Storm

The Hardy Boys

Jeff & Matt Hardy

Team U'K

Wade Barrett & Sheamus

The Allies

Andre The Giant & Yokozuna

Team Mexico

Sin Cara & ??????

The Big Apple

J.B.L & King Kong Bundy

Team Africa

Justin Gabriel & Kofi Kingston

The winners will gains SD contracts the losers will all be released, as we set to shake the landscape of professional wrestling. Paul Heyman means business and will look to trade off some big names to rebuild the business.

Over The Limit P.P.V Card (Not Final)

Steel Cage

Ric Flair Vs Hulk Hogan

ABA Undertaker Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

World Championship

Batista © Vs Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle

"Team UK

Wade Barrett and Sheamus"

Sheamus is NOT British he is Irish. Ireland is not in the UK, Northern Ireland is, but Sheamus is not from Northern Ireland. Change him to Drew McIntyre, William Regal, Mason Ryan, Bulldog, Finlay or any other British wrestler CAWs you can think of.

You serious that is weird, oh well I'll go with Magnus then yet to, do this anyway still searching for caws. Thanks mate.

No problem, Ireland is divided into two nations: Ireland & Northern Ireland. NI is a part of Britain, Ireland is not and Sheamus is from Ireland.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raw Recap-

Randy Orton attacked Stone Cold backstage 2 weeks before the PPV. A week before the PPV in the main event 6 man tag. Cena and the Rock confronted each other outside the ring and started going at it until Mr McMahon threatened their jobs and told them to go to the back. The 6 man tag become an ordinary tag with Stone Cold and Taker vs Kane and Orton. Orton got the win by pinning Austin.

WWE Judgment Day-

Big Show Defeated Y2J for the Intercontinental Title

The Primetime Players beat Slater and Drew to retain the WWE Tag titles

CM Punk beat Mark Henry

Stone Cold Defeated Randy Orton after brutally beating him with steel chairs and steel steps

Lita defeated AJ and Natalya for the Womens title

Undertaker Defeated Kane in a steel cage match-

After Kane fell from the cage only for Undertaker to jump off the cage onto Kane. Once then Taker hit the chokeslam and then the Tombstone on Kane and climbed out of the cage.

Cena defeated The Rock with a sneaky roll up in a Last Man Standing Match.

The PPV ended with JR shouting-

"MR MCMAHON AND JOHN CENA HAVE SCREWED THE ROCK HERE TONIGHT!"

Wasn't really feeling my Universe Mode, ended up skipping a lot of it. Reset it, Had a bit of a shuffle around and and an edit. Now it's a lot more fun to play!

Over The Limit Year 1

Match 1
Titus O’Neil vs Darren Young
Winner – Titus O’Neil
::Titus offers a hand to Darren, who bats it away::

Match 2
I Quit Match for the US Championship
Dean Ambrose© vs Kofi Kingston
Winner – Dean Ambrose

Match 3
I Quit Match for the WWE IC Championship
Wade Barrett© vs Antonio Ceasaro
Winner – Wade Barrett

Match 4
I Quit Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio© vs Dolph Ziggler
Winner – Alberto Del Rio

Match 5
Non – Title Match
The Sheild© vs Goldust & Cody Rhodes
Winners – The Sheild

Match 6
Tensai vs Damien Sandow
Winner – Tensai

Main Event
I Quit Match for the WWE Championship
John Cena© vs Daniel Bryan
Winner and NEW WWE Champion – Daniel Bryan

Over The Limit P.P.V Card

Tag Tournament Final

Justin Gabriel & Kofi Kingston Vs Andre The Giant & Yokozuna

Konnan Vs Dean Malenko

Jeff Jarrett Vs Mick Foley

WCW U.S Heavyweight

Buff Bagwell © Vs Kanyon

Steel Cage
Ric Flair Vs Hulk Hogan

Hell in a Cell Career Vs Career
ABA Undertaker Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

World Championship
Batista © Vs Chris Benoit Vs Kurt Angle

In FTW's grand opening debut on its show "FTW Showdown" Papa Smurf announced there would be a 40-man inaugural Royal Rumble to determine the newest and FIRST EVER FTW CHAMPION!

The main Championships (thus far):

- FTW! Universal Championship (World heavyweight)

- FTW! Extreme-Team Championships (Tag Team)

- FTW! Space Championships (Intercontinental)

Some big story-lines have been emerging so far:

- The first ever FTW! Champ crowned after winning the inaugural royal rumble

- Wolverine in a heated feud with Robin!!

- 8man Tag-Tournament for the first ever ExtremeTeam Championship

- 16man tournament to determine the first ever Space Champions

- Spawn vs. Bane!? Who is the real number #1 100 overall superstar?

* If you are interested in any of the CAWS leave a message or shoot me a comment! I have most of the ones I created on my wwe 2k14 online account: Rich_L_1991 !

* If you have any ideas for CAWS we should use - we are open to ideas!

?*I think I might incorporate a way for your very own original CAWS to possibly make the cut! - Stay tuned

links:

youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.c...1?feature=watch

April Year 1, Week 3

Tuesday- Nitro

Team Cobro vs. Hunico & Camacho

Winner: Hunico & Camacho

Aksana vs. Rosa Mendes vs. Natalya

Winner: Natalya

Bret Hart vs. Damien Sandow

Winner: Bret Hart

Kofi Kingston vs. Chris Jericho(Retro)

Winner: Chris Jericho(Retro)

Ladder Match

Cody Rhodes vs. Ultimate Warrior

If Warrior wins, he is added to the Rhodes vs. Jericho(Retro) US Title Match

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Tyson Kidd

Winner: Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Wednesday- Main Event

Heath Slater vs. Edge

Winner: Heath Slater

CM Punk vs. Undertaker(Retro)

Winner: Undertaker(Retro)

Curtis Axel vs. Brodus Clay

Winner: Curtis Axel

Sheamus vs. Jey Uso

Winner: Sheamus

After: Big Show takes out both superstars

News:

Big Show moves from Raw to Smackdown

Thursday- NXT

William Regal vs. Hunico

Winner: Hunico

The Rock(Retro) vs. Chris Jericho(Retro)

Winner: The Rock(Retro)

Eddie Guerrero vs. Christian

Winner: Eddie Guerrero

After: Brock Lesnar(Retro) and Paul Heyman appear on stage and have a stare down with Eddie

News:

Brock Lesnar(Retro) moves from Smackdown to WCW

Paul Heyman moves from Smackdown to WCW

I have completed my second week in April. It all started so well and then went downhill completely.

Raw:

This was by far the best show of the week although it is difficult to remember since I did it a few days ago. Anyway my first match was between CM Punk and Curtis Axel. Axel would just not go down and even hit the DDT apron OMG moment. Luckily in the end I reversed his finisher and hit my third GTS to put him down. I then had Dean Ambrose vs The Miz which Ambrose was supposed to win but that didn't go to plan! After that I had a dull match between Layla and Aksana and I think Layla won but it's difficult to remember. I simulated the other match if I remember correctly. I then got on to the rivalry matches. Ryback beat Kofi Kingston again and once again there was no cut scene so I can't wait for this one to end. Batista and Triple H once again beat The Shield and Rollins blamed Reigns for the loss which showed signs of friction. So all the Shield members lost and are on a tight rope with each other. My main event was a great back and forth Cena vs Rock match eventually won by Cena. Ziggler then came out and signalled that he wants the WWE Title.

WWE Legends:

The first match was between Steamboat and Ted Dibiase Sr. It was a fairly routine match which Steamboat won. I simulated Hollywood Hogan vs Big John Studd and Studd somehow won! My next match was Hulk Hogan vs King Kong Bundy two in a rivalry match . This time Hogan won cleanly but I'm sure Bundy isn't finished yet. Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels then put on another classic match which was won by Michaels after using a ladder and SCM because it was a falls count anywhere match. Sadly there were no cutscenes though and there were also none in the main event where Mick Foley beat Randy Savage with the Mandible Claw.

Smackdown:

This show was all over the place to be honest which is a bit annoying since it was the best show in week one. First of all I looked at the card and there were no rivalry matches because the game deleted them for Smackdown. Therefore I had to improvise. Luckily my first match was ok. It was between Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn and Drew Mcintyre. Mcintyre won in a very good and crazy match.(Although I didn't intend for him to win) I am thinking of pushing Mcintyre and getting rid of 3MB soon. I then had my Paige CAW debut and beat Layla with relative ease. Watch out AJ! Universe then set up another decent match between the Prime Time Players and Los Matadores which was actually a great match won by Los Matadores. I changed the fourth match so Del Rio, the World Champion could get involved and face a returning Rob Van Dam. Del Rio intentionally got himself disqualified before Van Dam could beat him with a pin. This has put Van Dam in the running for the title already. Damien Sandow then beat Justin Gabriel in a dull match.

Now it starts to all go wrong. Universe booked Rhodes vs Christian in a Number one contenders match for the IC title. I picked Cody thinking it would be easy but I was wrong. I just couldn't get any offence in and to make things worse Brodus Clay, a Raw superstar attacked me from the crowd. I lost which means Christian is number one contender but then after the match David Otunga attacked Christian with a pipe!%$& God damn it! That whole match was a disaster. I set up a six man battle royal to determine a number one contender for the World Title since Backlash (Smackdown only) is at the end of week three. I was supposed to win with Edge but Orton hit an RKO out of nowhere on me and I messed the kick out up. In the end Big Show won which is a disaster because him and Del Rio are both heels. Sheamus also attacked Mark Henry before the match which caused a small glitch as well. Big Show then attacked Orton after the match with a chair despite Orton being eliminated as Jericho was the last guy left with Show.

So some very bizarre cut scenes on Smackdown and Backlash is looking like it will be a horrific show at the moment. The only positive from the week was how good Raw was and the quality of most of the matches.

Decided to reset my Universe and have scraped SmackDown and replaced it with "WWF Challenge" which is my legends show. Raw has about 35 superstars and divas and 7 matches so should have a good set of matches.

WWE champion - John Cena

Intercontinental champion - Wade Barrett

WWE Tag Team champions - The Shield

WWE Divas champion - AJ Lee

WWF champion - Hulk Hogan

WWF Intercontinental champion - Randy Savage

WWF Tag Team champions - Andre the Giant and King Kong Bundy

Over the Limit Year 1

1.Pre-Show Match to determine No.1 Contenders for the World Tag Team Championships tomorrow on RAW

John Morrison (representing Truth & Morrison) def. Curtis Axel (representing Axel & Ryback)

2. The Prime Time Playas def. The Usos (Universe decided to book this random match instead of a WWE Tag Title match or a World Tag Title match, but i just went with it)

3. AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn to retain the womens championship (Layla, who while being Kaitlyns ally defeated kaitlyn in 2 straight weeks was ringside supporting kaitlyn)

4. Dean Ambrose def. Kofi Kingston to become a 2 time US Champion with the help of Seth Rollins

5. E&C def. Jericho and Sheamus in an elimination tag match (Edge is the WWE Champion)

6. Undertaker w/Kane def. Mark Henry

7. Batista def. Ryback and Jack Swagger in a triple threat match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

I have Raw, Smackdown, ECW and NXT... I'm gonna scrap ECW and just have WCW as a stand alone brand. Raw and NXT will share ppv's.

It was just too much trying to populate all those brands. Loving the NXT arena and the Internet Championship is the 2nd title on NXT along with the tag titles and NXT Woman's Championship.

I have completed my second week in April. It all started so well and then went downhill completely.

Raw:

This was by far the best show of the week although it is difficult to remember since I did it a few days ago. Anyway my first match was between CM Punk and Curtis Axel. Axel would just not go down and even hit the DDT apron OMG moment. Luckily in the end I reversed his finisher and hit my third GTS to put him down. I then had Dean Ambrose vs The Miz which Ambrose was supposed to win but that didn't go to plan! After that I had a dull match between Layla and Aksana and I think Layla won but it's difficult to remember. I simulated the other match if I remember correctly. I then got on to the rivalry matches. Ryback beat Kofi Kingston again and once again there was no cut scene so I can't wait for this one to end. Batista and Triple H once again beat The Shield and Rollins blamed Reigns for the loss which showed signs of friction. So all the Shield members lost and are on a tight rope with each other. My main event was a great back and forth Cena vs Rock match eventually won by Cena. Ziggler then came out and signalled that he wants the WWE Title.

WWE Legends:

The first match was between Steamboat and Ted Dibiase Sr. It was a fairly routine match which Steamboat won. I simulated Hollywood Hogan vs Big John Studd and Studd somehow won! My next match was Hulk Hogan vs King Kong Bundy two in a rivalry match . This time Hogan won cleanly but I'm sure Bundy isn't finished yet. Razor Ramon and Shawn Michaels then put on another classic match which was won by Michaels after using a ladder and SCM because it was a falls count anywhere match. Sadly there were no cutscenes though and there were also none in the main event where Mick Foley beat Randy Savage with the Mandible Claw.

Smackdown:

This show was all over the place to be honest which is a bit annoying since it was the best show in week one. First of all I looked at the card and there were no rivalry matches because the game deleted them for Smackdown. Therefore I had to improvise. Luckily my first match was ok. It was between Bray Wyatt, Sami Zayn and Drew Mcintyre. Mcintyre won in a very good and crazy match.(Although I didn't intend for him to win) I am thinking of pushing Mcintyre and getting rid of 3MB soon. I then had my Paige CAW debut and beat Layla with relative ease. Watch out AJ! Universe then set up another decent match between the Prime Time Players and Los Matadores which was actually a great match won by Los Matadores. I changed the fourth match so Del Rio, the World Champion could get involved and face a returning Rob Van Dam. Del Rio intentionally got himself disqualified before Van Dam could beat him with a pin. This has put Van Dam in the running for the title already. Damien Sandow then beat Justin Gabriel in a dull match.

Now it starts to all go wrong. Universe booked Rhodes vs Christian in a Number one contenders match for the IC title. I picked Cody thinking it would be easy but I was wrong. I just couldn't get any offence in and to make things worse Brodus Clay, a Raw superstar attacked me from the crowd. I lost which means Christian is number one contender but then after the match David Otunga attacked Christian with a pipe!%$& God damn it! That whole match was a disaster. I set up a six man battle royal to determine a number one contender for the World Title since Backlash (Smackdown only) is at the end of week three. I was supposed to win with Edge but Orton hit an RKO out of nowhere on me and I messed the kick out up. In the end Big Show won which is a disaster because him and Del Rio are both heels. Sheamus also attacked Mark Henry before the match which caused a small glitch as well. Big Show then attacked Orton after the match with a chair despite Orton being eliminated as Jericho was the last guy left with Show.

So some very bizarre cut scenes on Smackdown and Backlash is looking like it will be a horrific show at the moment. The only positive from the week was how good Raw was and the quality of most of the matches.

Roll with what Universe gives you. Since Clay and Otunga got involved set up a Fatal 4 Way for the #1 contendership or have a Fatal 4 Way at the PPV for the IC Title and in the last few weeks before the PPV have Clay face Rhodes and Otunga face Christian. As for the WHC not sure what you could do there. Try to make use of what you were dealt before you give up :)

WWE No Mercy

United States Championship

Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose ©

Winner: Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Championship

Singles Match

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes ©

Intercontinental Championship

Extreme Rules

JBL vs. Ricky Steamboat ©

Winner: Ricky Steamboat

Tag Team Championships

Tag Team

The Real Americans vs. Primetime Players ©

Winners: The Real Americans

Steel Cage

Goldberg vs. Ryback

Winner: Goldberg

Women's Championship

Singles Match

Natalya vs. AJ Lee ©

Winner: AJ Lee

WWE Championship

Steel Cage

John Cena vs. CM Punk ©

Winner: CM Punk via Escape through the door

I've been playing Universe for a few days now. Loving it so far. My main feuds on SD! are Batista/ADR for the WHC. Del Rio is the Champ. And I also I have the epic Rock/Edge feud. Edge is heel too :D On RAW, Cena (wwe champ) is feuding with Orton (he's heel too) for the title. Also, for the tag titles I have Reigns and Rollins (tag champs) feuding with Taker and Kane. Also, AJ (Women's Champ) is feuding with Lita for the Women's championship.

I just finished up Over the Limit. It was pretty good show. ADR defeated Batista in he cage match to once again retain the belt and stay your World Heavyweight Champion. Also Edge defeated The Rock in a tables match. Rollins and Reigns, thanks to interference from Ambrose (who's awesome btw) won the tag titles back from Taker and Kane. And AJ won the Women's title back from Lita. And John Cena retained the WWE title, against Orton...in an I Quit match.

I'm actually gonna start doing single brand PPVs to try and get more RAW and SD! talent on the shows. The June PPV will be a RAW branded event. Anybody here do single brand PPVs? Just wondering. The big 4 will remain joint productions though. I'm still thinking about bringing back KOTR too. I'll probably do that next year.

No Way Out, June Year 1

RAW Rivalry Recap:

Batista successfully defended his World Heavyweight Championship against both Ryback and Jack Swagger at the Over The Limit PPV last month, then the very next night convincinly defeated Jack Swagger for the title once again. After the match he was assaulted by the man he did not pin at Over the Limit, Ryback. The next 2 RAWs ended with Batista down and out from Ryback's attacks, on the RAW before No Way Out, Batista managed to pin Ryback in a tag team match, and countered an attempted assault after the match.

After two PPV matches for the US Title, Kofi Kingston and Dean Ambrose have picked up 1 win each in US title matches, and it was made official that at No Way Out the two rivals would face off one final time inside a steel cage to determine who is truely deserving of the US Title.

After winning the Women's championship from Kaitlyn at Over The Limit, AJ continued her mind games against the former champ, knowing that Kaitlyn had the right to a rematch at No Way Out. Kaitlyn lost 3 straight matches to her friend and ally Layla due to AJ's distractions, and despite it seeming as if Layla was allied with the woman's champion, she saved Kaitlyn from an attack 6 days before the No Way Out PPV, showing where her allegiances lie

SmackDown Rivaly Recap:

Edge and Chris Jericho has a series of matches with neither superstar showing any sign of dominance. But when Edge won the WWE Championship, Jericho felt he needed to win, so allied himself with Sheamus in an attempt to take Edge out, but found the situation to still be level when Christian, Edge's former tag partner, came to his aid. Jericho and Sheamus both kept in mind that they were after the same prize, with alot of tension showing in their tag team exploits, but remained a strong unit up until the No way Out PPV, where Edge will defend his title not only against both Jericho and Sheamus, but also against Christian.

When the Uso's debuted in the WWE, they quickly found a friend in Justin Gabriel, but when Jimmy Uso was injured, Jey found himself in a tag team with Gabriel, the two did not mesh well, and after losing a tag team match against two members of 3MB of all people, Gabriel walked out on Jey. The next week, Jey faced off against Wade Barrett and quickly lost, Barrett attacked Jey after the match, prompting Gabriel to come out to make the save, but instead of helping, Gabriel decided to join in on the attack. The two are set to face off at the No Way Out PPV.

When Cody Rhodes won the Intercontinental Championship, Damien Sandow quickly set his eyes on it, hiring The Big Show as his bodyguard to ensure his success, Cody teamed up with his returning brother Goldust to combat the two, Despite the aid from Big Show, Sandow was unable to win the IC Title 2 days before the No Way Out PPV, So Sandow issued a challenge, Sandow & Show vs The Rhodes Family.

NO WAY OUT

1. Reigns & Rollins def. Truth & Wisdom to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

2 Chris Jericho def. Edge, Christian and Sheamus in a fatal 4 way to win the WWE Championship, pinning Edge to win the match.

3. AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn to retain the Women's Championship

4. Justin Gabriel w/Wade Barrett def. Jey Uso w/ Jimmy. After the match The Usos where beaten down by Gabriel & Barrett

5. Dean Ambrose def. Kofi Kingston in a steel cage match to retain the US Championship

6. Goldust & Cody Rhodes def. Sandow & Big Show

7. Batista def. Ryback to retain the World Heavyweight Championship

Very very good PPV, every match was fun to play or watch, only thing that annoyed me was the commentary, every 30 seconds i would hear about how No Way Out was known for the elimination chamber from King, or statistics about the chamber from Cole. You would think that 2K would remove the commentary that made no sense/wasnt relevant anymore.

Extreme Rules card:

Wade Barrett def. Cody Rhodes, tables match.

Christian def. Antonio Cesaro, FCA match.

The Shield def. Tons of Funk, ER match.

Randy Orton and Ryback def. Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan, Elimination tag team match.

Sheamus def. Mark Henry.

Big Show def. ADR, ladder match.

John Cena def. CM Punk, ER match.

WWE Money In The Bank

Women's Championship

Lita vs. AJ Lee ©

Winner: AJ Lee

United States Championship

Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho ©

Winner: Dean Ambrose

World Heavyweight Cahmpionship

Damien Sandow vs. Cody Rhodes ©

Intercontinental Championship

Randy Orton vs. Ricky Steamboat ©

Winner: Randy Orton

Tag Team Championships

Primetime Players vs. The Real Americans ©

Winners: The Real Americans

WWE Championship

Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk ©

Winner: CM Punk

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Christian vs. Kane vs. Goldberg vs. Ryback vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow

Winner: Damien Sandow

I have two different ideas, honestly. I might end up creating a second save on my PS3 just for it.

1. WCW (roster based on early 1994 - late 1998)

2. The Invasion done right. Sting, Ric Flair, the nWo, Goldberg, DDP's '97-98 gimmick, Macho Man, Rey Mysterio (masked of course), Ultimo Dragon, Jericho, Big Show, Eric Bischoff in a "spiritual leader" figurehead position as Paul Heyman in 2001, etc. People like The Hurricane, Stacy, and Torrie would also be included, of course.

Not that the WWE would be underrepresented in this storyline. Guys like Austin, The Rock, Taker, Kane, Angle, and Triple H would be among them.

April Year 1, Week 3

Friday- Smackdown

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H(Retro)

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Kaitlyn vs. Naomi

Winner: Naomi

Andre The Giant vs. Edge

Winner: Andre The Giant

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

Big Show(Retro) vs. Jinder Mahal

Before: Show extends his hand and kicks Mahal

Winner: Big Show(Retro)

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

Drew McIntyre vs. Titus O'Neil

Before: Darren Young is in Titus' corner

Winner: Titus O'Neil

Rivalry Match

Extreme Rules Match

Antonio Cesaro vs. R-Truth

Before: Truth runs down and attacks Cesaro

Winner: R-Truth

News:

Fighting Dirty: Big Show(Retro) has resorted to using underhanded means to beat Jinder Mahal

Fighting Dirty: Prime Time Players against 3MB(Drew McIntyre/Heath Slater)

Payback: R-Truth returned a measure of payback against Antonio Cesaro

April Year 1, Week 3

Sunday- WCW presents Uncensored

Non-Title Match

Tag Team Champions Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara vs. Tyson Kidd/Justin Gabriel

Winner: Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

David Otunga vs. Big John Studd

Winner: David Otunga

Christian vs. Ultimate Warrior

If Christian wins, he can appear in Cody Rhodes' corner in the US Title Match

If Warrior wins, he can appear in Chris Jericho(Retro)'s corner in the US Title Match

Winner: Ultimate Warrior

Eddie Guerrero vs. Brock Lesnar(Retro) w/ Paul Heyman

Winner: Brock Lesnar(Retro) w/ Paul Heyman

WCW United States Championship

Cody Rhodes© vs. Chris Jericho(Retro) w/ Ultimate Warrior

Winner: New US Champion Chris Jericho(Retro) w/ Ultimate Warrior

Submission Match

Bret Hart vs. Ric Flair(Retro)

Winner: Bret Hart

WCW Championship

Extreme Rules Match

Hollywood Hulk Hogan© vs. The Rock(Retro)

Winner: New WCW Champion The Rock(Retro)

News:

New Champion- WCW United States Champion- Chris Jericho(Retro)

New Champion- WCW Champion- The Rock(Retro)

No Way Out

Match 1
Tensai vs David Otunga
Winner – Tensai
::Otunga tries to attack Tensai after the match but Tensai sends him out of the ring::

Match 2
Darren Young vs Titus O’Neil
Winner – Titus O’Neil

Match 3
WWE IC Championship
Wade Barrett© vs Damien Sandow
Winner and STILL WWE IC Champion – Wade Barrett

Match 4
Extreme Rules
Bray Wyatt vs Kofi Kingston
Winner – Bray Wyatt
:: Bray Wyatt offers a handshake but Kofi delivers a low blow to Wyatt. Kofi turns heel ::

Match 5
World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto Del Rio© vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion – Dolph Ziggler

Match 6
CM Punk vs Roman Reigns
Winner - CM Punk

Main Event
WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan© vs Ryback
Winner and NEW WWE Champion – Ryback

WCW recap-

In the past few weeks the shield have been ambushing and attacking Flair, Sting and Steamboat. Constantly leaving them lying on the floor after brutal attacks. It's been building towards a 6 man tag match at WCW Mayhem. While Lesnar has picked up tremendous momentum for his match with Goldberg.

WWE Recap-

After The Rock was screwed at Judgment day. The next night on Raw he pinned Cena after hitting him and MR McMahon with the rock Bottom. The next week McMahon came out and announced that Kane would be entering the rematch at Over The Limit for the WWE title. Kane has seemed to aligned himself with Mr McMahon and John Cena, however backstage Kane was seen confronting Cena saying when the time comes, he will take that title of Cena. In McMahon's mind he feels both Cena and Kane will work together to destroy the rock and keep the title around Cena's waist, but both Kane and Cena know that there is much more to that...

Last week The Rock faced Cena and Kane in a tag match with a mystery partner who turned out to be Mick Foley! Mick got the pin on Cena to win the match.

Stone Cold and Orton are also at each others throats. Constant attacks backstage and in the ring between the two. They are set to tear each other apart at Over the Limit.

WCW Mayhem-

Eddie Guerrero lost the Cruiserweight title to Rey Mysterio

Aksana and Sable beat Paige and Kaitlyn

Booker T lost the US title to Benoit

The Ultimate Warrior returned to beat Alberto Del Rio

Ryback beat Hollywood Hulk

The Shield defeated Flair, Steamboat and Sting

Lesnar dominated and defeated Goldberg for the WCW Title

Archived