Your WWE 14 Universe

VanillaSlice

RAW

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler say that Kane and Jericho face off in a extreme rules match as there rivalry continues. Cole also hypes up the upcoming Elimination Chamber PPV.

AJ Styles comes to the ring and says his defeat to David Otunga was a fluke. He demands a challenge. Curtis Axel answers the challenge and a match is set up.

Match 1 : AJ Styles Defeated Curtis Axel

A Hype video plays hyping up and looking at all six competitors in the WWE Title Elimination Chamber Match.

Match 2 : Layla Defeated Natalya (N1 Contenders Match for Divas Title)

Following the match , AJ Lee ran into the ring , but Layla quickly got out the ring and ran up the ramp. The two stared each other down.

Match 3: Brock Lesnar Defeated Dean Ambrose

During : CM Punk came down to the ring and walked around , occasionaly brawling with Ambrose and Lesnar when on the outside. At one point Punk rushed into the ring to try and take down Ambrose as the ref was down, but the ref got up and told Punk to leave the ring. Punk left the ring before eventually leaving the arena.

Daniel Bryan and Dolph ZIggler broke out into a brawl backstage. Bryan got some punches in and hit a big kick to Ziggler sending him down , however Ziggler then sent Bryan into the metal boxes before slamming his head against him. He then sent him into a trolley, and then locked in the sleeper. Bryan passed out , and Ziggler taunted Bryan as we went to a commercial.

Match 4: The Shield Defeated Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara (Rivalry Match)

Renee Young interviewed Triple H. Triple H says that Randy Orton is undeserving of his spot in the chamber match , Triple H says what's best for business is Big Show being the match. Triple H says despite this , he will follow Vince's orders , but he adds that Orton won't win the WWE Title.

Main Event : Kane Defeated Chris Jericho (Rivalry Match)

BM: Jericho attacked Kane from behind

NEWS from RAW :

Chris Jericho has turned his back on the fans.

Elimination Chamber confirmed Matches

CM Punk © vs Dean Ambrose vs R Truth vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton vs Ryback (WWE Championship) ( Elimiination Chamber)

Cody Rhodes © vs The Miz vs Batista vs Brodus Clay vs Wade Barrett vs ??? (World Heavyweight Championship) (Elimination Chamber)

Kane vs Chris Jericho (Announced via WWE.COM)

Alberto Del Rio vs Big E Langston © (United States Championship)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting a CAW based universe with some mid carders thrown in there such as Justin Gabriel Damion Sandow and guys of that nature. I'm using some great created arenas from CC.

It's AWA. I'll update more once i get the full rosters setup.

I'm at Wrestlemania 30 in my Universe, and hilariously, they booked CM Punk vs Mr. McMahon completely by random. Love it.

I recall having Taker/Lesnar a few time ago (when the match wasn't even announced) in my Universe at Wrestlemania 30, by random as well. I'mma start taking more attention to the matches Universe books from now on, maybe they actually drop some spoilers, lol.

Smackdown

Match 1 : RVD vs Dolph Ziggler ended in a Double Count Out

Following the Match, Daniel Bryan came out and chased Ziggler , who jumped over the Barricade. Bryan then grabs a mic and says that he's just got word from Booker T that it will be Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler at Elimination Chamber. Bryan chants YES , YES , YES , as Ziggler scurries through the crowd.

Match 2 : AJ Lee Defeated Layla (Number One Contenders Match for the Divas Title)

Stephanie McMahon comes out and announces that AJ Lee is not the number one contender for the Divas Title , as Layla already became it after beating Natalya. She says that was a decision made by Booker T and not her. AJ looks unhappy in the ring , as Stephanie walks off.

Match 3 : Sheamus Defeated Mark Henry (World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match)

Renee Young interviewed the World Heavyweight and Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. Rhodes says that at Elimination Chamber it will be his toughest challenge yet. Rhodes says there is six competitors who are hungary to win the title , but tells Renee that he can't wait for the match. Rhodes says his dream is to go to Wrestlemania , and he says that he will achieve it by retaining the World Title at Elimination Chamber.

Match 4 : Christian Defeated Luke Harper

AM: Erick Rowan came into the ring and attacked Christian with a steel pipe.

Alberto Del Rio and Big E Langston have a brawl backstage before security rush in and break them up.

John Cena comes out , and tells us that at Wrestlemania we see one of the biggest matches in WWE History , John Cena vs Hulk Hogan. Cena says that it has been dream to face Hogan, however Cena adds that the instead of facing him one on one , he used Hall and Nash to try and take him out. Cena says that Hogan is scared of him and that come Wrestlemania , there will be only one man standing tall , and that won't be Hogan , Hall or Nash. Cena says it will be him. Cena's music hits as he exits the ring.

A video hyping up the Elimination Chamber Structure is played.

Main Event: Randy Orton Defeated Damien Sandow (Rivalry Match) (Submission Match)

BM: Sandow attacked Orton from behind.

Triple H then came out and made it clear to Orton that he would not interfere during the WWE Title Chamber Match. Orton connected with the RKO to Triple H anyway.

Elimination Chamber

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Elimination Chamber , and state that this is the last stop before Wrestlemania.

Match 1 : Big E Langston Defeated Alberto Del Rio (United States Championship)

Match 2 : Bray Wyatt Defeated Christian

The Wyatt Family stand tall over Christian, with Wyatt letting out a evil laugh.

Match 3 : Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara Defeated The Shield (Reigns and Rollins) Via DQ (Tag Team Championships) (Still Champions : The Shield)

Match 4: Daniel Bryan Defeated Dolph Ziggler

Match 5: Cody Rhodes Defeated Batista , Brodus Clay, Sheamus , The Miz and Wade Barrett (World Heavyweight Championship) (Elimination Chamber)

Order of Elimination

1. Sheamus

2. Brodus Clay

3. Wade Barrett

4. The Miz

5. Batista

Match 6: Chris Jericho Defeated Kane (Rivalry Match) (Extreme Rules Match)

AM: Jericho stomped on Kane several times.

Main Event: CM Punk Defeated Ryback , Dean Ambrose , Brock Lesnar , R Truth and Randy Orton (WWE Championship) (Elimination Chamber)

Order of Elimination:

1. Brock Lesnar

2. Dean Ambrose

3. R Truth

4. Ryback

5. Randy Orton

Wrestlemania 30 Confirmed Matches

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

My lastest PPV in universe was SummerSlam here are the results:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8b/SummerSlam_2009.png

WWE Championship
Street Fight

Kofi Kingston © vs Batista
Batista won his 9th World Title after the Batista Bomb on a sledgehammer at 20:44

World Heavyweight Championship
Drew McIntyre © vs Cody Rhodes
Drew retained his title after the Future Shock DDT at 14:45

Best In The World Series Match 8
Submission Match
Morrison 3 Bryan 3 Punk 1

John Morrison vs CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan made Punk tap to the Yes Lock to claim the title of Best In The World at 13:36

Singles Match
John Cena vs Sheamus
In the Match of the Night and of the year Contender Sheamus upset Cena after a DDT at 22:57

United States Championship
Tables, Ladders, And Chairs

Samoa Joe © vs Teddy Hart vs AJ Styles vs Carlito
Samoa Joe retained his Title at 11:15

Singles Match
Antonio Cesaro vs Ryback
Cesaro gave it his all but Ryback was too much as he hit the Shell Shock to win at 11:16

Intercontinental Championship
Hell In A Cell

Dean Ambrose © vs Dolph Ziggler
In a intense and grueling end to their personal feud Dean Ambrose retained the IC title after nailing the Headlock Driver on steel stairs at 19:10

Tag Team Championship
Ladder Match

The Shield (Rollins & Reigns)© vs The Hart Dynasty (Kidd & DH Smith)
In an odd match The Shield retained the Tag Titles at 4:17

Singles Match
Randy Orton vs Mr. Kennedy
Orton was again dominant as he put Kennedy away with the Rope Assisted DDT at 6:07

All in all a great PPV some misses but the HIAC, Sheamus-Cena, BITW Series and Main Event were top of the line matches!

Finally reached WrestleMania month in my universe! First up of 4 WrestleMania's is the WCW, to be followed by WWF Retro, AWA and at the end of the month, Raw and Smackdown combine for the final PPV event of the year.

First up was for the WCW Hardcore Championship with Bruiser Brody defending the belt vs King Haku (had to create this match myself since the computer wanted to book the #2 contender Chris Jericho Retro instead of Haku) in an Extreme Rules match. King Haku wins the title!

2nd match is the tag team match booked by the computer between Strike Force (Tito Santana and Rick Martel) vs The Stooges (Abyss and Rhyno). Strike Force wins by pinfall right before the 10 minute match limit was reached.

3rd match was booked by me since the computer's choice of perennial jobbers Virgil, Buff Bagwell and Honky Tonk Man in a triple threat match didn't seem WrestleMania-worthy to me, so I pitted Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Jericho Retro in one on one match. Eddie for the win!

4th match was booked by the computer and pitted Undertaker (Biker) vs Randy Savage (n.W.o.). No defeating the streak here, Undertaker wins!

5th match was booked by me since the computer refuses to book tag team title matches. The Steiner Brothers (Scott and Rick) were defending their WCW World Tag Team Championship belts vs The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon). The Disasters had lost the belts to the Steiners at the last PPV and continued their losing ways this time, too. Steiners defend!

6th match was booked by the computer and pitted Vader, Ric Flair (Retro) and Hollywood Hulk Hogan in a triple threat match. Hollywood pinned Vader at about the 6 minute mark.

Finally the main event which I had to book myself since the computer only recognizes the most recent Royal Rumble winner (Damien Sandow from my Smackdown/Raw universe) and lists the other winners (Dusty Rhodes for the WCW, John Cena Retro for WWF and Big John Studd for AWA) as "Privilege Lost". Anyway the computer had Sid Vicious (the number 1 contender) pitted against WCW World Heavyweight Championship 91-93 belt holder Bam Bam Bigelow. I plugged in Dusty Rhodes and away we went with Dusty winning the belt in about 7 or 8 minutes.

All in all, was a pretty fantastic event, can't wait to play through WWF's WrestleMania next week, gonna be hard to top this one!

WWE Raw

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome us to Raw and talk about last night's Elimination Chamber event.

The Royal Rumble Winner Daniel Bryan kicks off RAW by calling out CM Punk , the WWE Champion and Cody Rhodes , the World Heavyweight Champion. Bryan says he respects both men and that it was a tough decision. He then says though that he has chosen to face CM Punk for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. Cody Rhodes shakes Bryan's hand and walks off. Punk and Bryan have a stare down before the RAW GM Vickie Guerrero interrupts. She announces that We will have a huge main event tonight and that it will be CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and John Cena vs the NWO! The Crowd Cheer loudly for this, as we fade to a commercial break.

Match1: Titus O'Neil Defeated Ryback

During : Ref was accidently knocked down by Ryback. The Rock made his return , coming into the ring and hitting Rock Bottom to the man who put him out of action at Hell in a Cell Ryback. O'Neil covers Ryback , as Rock wakes up the referee. The ref counts to three and O'Neil is declared the winner.

Rock grabs a mic and says Finally The Rock has come back to Monday Night Raw. The Rock says it is good to be back, and then says that he is back for one reason , and that is to defeat Ryback. Rock says Ryback cost him months of his career and now The Rock is going to get revenge. Rock's music hits as he exits the ring.

Match 2 : Batista Defeated Roman Reigns

Match 3: Askana w/ Stephanie McMahon Defeated AJ Lee

Stephanie's interference distracted AJ allowing Askana to pick up the win.

Match 4 : Seth Rollins Defeated Antonio Cesaro

A hype promo airs for Wrestlemania 30.

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler hype up the return of the Undertaker tonight and they also hype up our huge main event.

Match 5: Kane Defeated Chris Jericho (Rivalry Match) (Extreme Rules)

BM: Kane ran out the ring and took down Jericho

The Undertaker finally made his return , slowly making his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and says that 21 times , the number of people he has defeated at Wrestlemania. He says that the number is historic , and that's. Suddenly the Wyatt Family's music hits and the lights go out, and we see Bray Wyatt coming down to the ring , with Rowan and Harper behind him. The Lights come back on and Undertaker is surrounded by Harper and Rowan. Undertaker takes it to Rowan and Harper with punches , and goes for Chokeslam on Rowan when Wyatt hits a huge crossbody on Undertaker. He is then taken out by a big boot by Rowan , and then Harper lands huge closeline. Bray Wyatt then hits Sister Abigail to the Undertaker. Wyatt lets out a evil laugh, as we fade to another commercial break.

Main Event: WWE Champion CM Punk , Daniel Bryan and John Cena Defeated The NWO (Hulk Hogan , Scott Hall and Kevin Nash)

BM: John Cena and CM Punk High five

During : Punk comes into the ring and closelines Daniel Bryan before leaving the ring.

Smackdown

We begin Smackdown with a recap video of the Wyatt Family's attack on the Undertaker.

Match 1 : The NWO (Hall and Nash) Defeated The Shield(Reigns and Rollins)

Renee Young interviewed Brodus Clay. Clay said that he will rise to the stop and just because he didn't win the World Title at Elimination Chamber , that doesn't mean he won't still destroy opponents . Clay storms off.

Match 2 : Brodus Clay Defeated Rey Mysterio

A hype video aired for Wrestlemania 30.

Match 3: Wade Barrett Defeated Alberto Del Rio(Rivalry Match)

Booker T , the GM Of Smackdown appears on the titantron and announces the Main Event tonight will see the World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes face Bray Wyatt!

Match 4: Randy Orton Defeated Damien Sandow (Last Man Standing Match)

Following the Match Triple H would attack Orton from behind. He would throw him out of the ring , and then into the steps. Triple H then got a steel chair and hit Orton with it. He then lifted Orton up and slammed him into the ring post. Triple H then threw Orton in to the ring and delivered a pedigree. Triple H then grabbed a mic and angrily told everyone that he is the best , and brags about his achievements. Triple H tells Orton , that he is not good enough to ever be a legend like him. Triple H then exits the ring as we prepare for the main event of Smackdown.

A video recapping the Main Event of RAW is played.

Main Event: Bray Wyatt Defeated World Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes (Non Title) (Rivalry Match)

AM: Batista came out and motioned that he wants the World Title from Rhodes.

NEWS From Raw and Smackdown:

The Rivalry between Kane and Chris Jericho is continuing to escalate.

Competition between Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio is heating up!

Champion Cody Rhodes and Batista are set to face each other in a title match soon.

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

CM Punk © vs Daniel Bryan (WWE Championship)

After last week's exciting WCW WrestleMania, I've been playing a ton and it's already time for my WWF Retro WrestleMania...

First up was a computer booked match between Razor Ramon and Ricky Steamboat for the Intercontinental Championship '87. Technically, JBL was the #1 contender but he seems to remain in that slot no matter how many matches he loses (a lot), so I'm letting this one stand as booked with #2 contender, Steamboat trying to take the title back from Razor. This one played out pretty much like a squash match with Steamboat generating very little offense, The Bad Guy easily retains.

Match 2 was also a computer booked match, Dynamite Kid, Boogeyman and his Disciples of Darkness tag team partner, Viscera in a triple threat match between jobbers, Normally, I would've edited this one into something more dynamic but I thought it'd be cool to give Big Daddy V a WrestleMania tribute. Good thing I forgot to put a 10 minute match limit on this one like I normally do or it would've ended in a draw, but after a long, hard fought match and numerous 2-counts and chair and ring bell shots, Viscera finally pinned Dynamite Kid for the Big Daddy Victory! RIP

Match 3 was edited by me because who the heck wants to see Billy Gunn vs Mr. McMahon at WrestleMania??? I went with Brock Lesnar (retro) vs The Rock (retro) in an extreme rules match instead. The Rock finally got the 3 count at around the 6 minute mark after putting the Beast through a couple tables and a ladder.

Match 4 was a computer booked tag team match between Demolition (Ax and Smash) and The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart). Considered editing it into a title match between the Legion Of Doom (Hawk and Animal) and Demolition but decided to let it stand as a battle between top contenders, and give the winners a shot at the title next Wednesday. Thought we might come out of WrestleMania without a clear decision but The Anvil finally managed to get a 3 count on Ax with less than a minute left in the match.

Match 5 was another computer booked match pitting Rowdy Roddy Piper and Stone Cold Steve Austin against each other. Probably one of the bloodier matches I've ever played but all of that blood was coming out of Roddy, Stone Cold gets the pin at around the five minute mark.

Match 6 was booked by me because I didn't want to see Rick Rude vs John Cena retro (technically, Cena was the Royal Rumble winner but the computer and I are screwing him out of his main event appearance with that little "Privilege Lost" technicality). Went with Kerry Von Erich (or "Gary Van Eric" as the ring announcer calls him, haha) vs the Ultimate Warrior in a submission match for no good reason other than it's what I wanted to see and I thought WrestleMania would be a fitting arena to settle their year-long running feud. Oooh, and a fine decision by me, maybe the match of the night so far! Back and forth for over 7 minutes before Kerry finally got the Warrior to tap out.

The Main Event was a masterful booking by the computer between World Heavyweight Championship '87 holder, Triple H retro and top contender Undertaker retro for the belt. No arguing with the computer logic on this one, exactly what I would've booked myself! Did edit the Undertaker's entrance to include the Druids for this one, though! Oh, and one other little edit that you don't need to know about just yet, haha! Anyway, this one was another long, hard fought match with both men using their Comebacks and both men nailing their finishers and getting numerous near falls before the Undertaker finally surprises everyone in the house by giving us Triple H's wakeup taunt and hitting the Game with his own move, The Pedigree. 1-2-3, new champion and the streak continues. Yup, that was my other edit, thought it'd be fun to give the Undertaker the "Move Thief" ability for at least this one match!

Another fun event, looking forward to playing through the AWA's WrestleMania next week!

I am really liking my new set-up. Champions were determined by tournaments. I am going to only post PPV Results

Monday Night RAW

Antonio Cesaro (F)

Batista (H)

Bray Wyatt (H)

Brock Lesnar (H)

Chris Jericho (F)

CM Punk (F)

Daniel Bryan (F)

Dean Ambrose (H)

Drew McIntyre (H)

Heath Slater (H)

Jack Swagger (H)

John Cena (F)

Kofi Kingston (F)

The Miz (H)

Ric Flair (F)

Rob Van Dam (F)

Roman Reigns (H)

R-Truth (F)

Seth Rollins (H)

Shawn Michaels (F)

Triple H (H)

Zack Ryder (H)

Champions:

WWE Champion: Daniel Bryan

United States Champion: Rob Van Dam

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Shield

Rivalries:

Daniel Bryan © vs. Triple H – WWE Championship

Rob Van Dam © vs. Dean Ambrose – United States Championship

Antonio Cesaro vs. Jack Swagger

Friday Night SmackDown

Alberto Del Rio (H)

Big E Langston (F)

Big Show (F)

Christian (H)

Cody Rhodes (F)

Damien Sandow (H)

Dolph Ziggler (F)

Edge (F)

Fandango (H)

Justin Gabriel (F)

Kurt Angle (H)

Mr. Anderson (F)

Randy Orton (H)

Ryback (H)

Sheamus (F)

Titus O'Neil (H)

Undertaker (F)

Wade Barrett (H)

Champions:

World Heavyweight Champion: Edge

Intercontinental Champion: Ryback

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Shield

Rivalries:

Edge © vs. Randy Orton – World Heavyweight Championship

Ryback © vs. Cody Rhodes – Intercontinental Championship

Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins © vs. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth – WWE Tag Team Championships

Tag Teams:

The Shield (Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose)

3MB (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre & Zack Ryder)

Truth in Paradise (R-Truth & Kofi Kingston)

There was a MAJOR shakeup in my universe this afternoon! Thursday's minor Superstars program was cancelled due to lack of interest, which immediately caused Taz to retire from active competition on my Raw program and take over Thursday night with a brand new ECW promotion. Every other promotion in my universe was then raided by Taz for talent, with WCW being the hardest hit losing 11 superstars. He also snatched up 8 of his former co-workers from Raw, 6 each from both Smackdown and WWF and Abdullah The Butcher from the AWA, giving him a solid 32 man roster. This set off a feeding frenzy for the other promotions raiding each other to fill out their ranks again, with Taz's slot in the 100 man CAW roster being filled by a very good Hacksaw Jim Duggan (the ring announcer has trouble pronouncing his name, it sounds more like Jim Dog Gun, haha) the WCW found on CC. We're now sitting at six 32 man programs, with Mr McMahon occasionally stepping out of the office to embarrass himself for the WWF. How this will effect the PPV picture in the future is unknown but Taz has announced the ECW will be invading this week's AWA WrestleMania event. Should be some exciting times ahead for my universe!!

I think with all the WrestleMania excitement, I am going to start posting my Universe results again

Champions:

Raw:

WWE Champion- Shawn Michaels(Retro)

United States- Dean Ambrose

World Tag Team- Team Hell No

Women's- Lita

European- Ultimate Warrior

Hardcore- Mick Foley

Smackdown:

World Heavyweight- Batista

Intercontinental- The Rock(Retro)

WWE Tag Team- Hunico & Camacho

Diva's- AJ Lee

Million Dollar- Curt Hennig

NXT- Big E

WCW:

WCW Champion- Jerry Lawler

United States- Ricky Steamboat

Tag Team- Christian & Matt Hardy

TV- Rick Rude

Hardcore- Goldust

Knockout's(shared between WCW and TNA)- Nikki Bella

TNA:

TNA Champion- AJ Styles

X-Division- Ken Anderson

Tag Team- Kane(Retro) & RVD

TV- Kevin Nash(Outsiders)

Hardcore- Jeff Jarrett

Monday- Raw

Tuesday- Nitro

Wednesday- Impact

Thursday- Smackdown

Friday- Superstars(WCW/TNA)

Saturday- NXT(Raw/Smackdown)

Sunday- 3rd week- WCW/TNA, 4th week- WWE

WWE RAW

As Raw begins , we get a recap video of the Wyatt Family's attack on the Undertaker.

Cult of Personality hits , and the WWE Champion CM Punk makes his way down to the ring. Punk grabs a mic and says everyone has been asking him why did he turn on Daniel Bryan last week on RAW. Punk says that he did it because Bryan began to think he was the better man, that just because the Crowd chanted YES a few times , he was the best in the World. Punk says he is the best in the World. He then says that because Bryan won the Royal Rumble , He thought he could match up to him. Punk says at Wrestlemania , Daniel Bryan will be defeated. Out comes Daniel Bryan , who chants YES on his way to the ring. Bryan gets a mic and says to Punk , the main reason why you attacked me last week was because you know that you will lose your title at Wrestlemania. Bryan chants YES in the face of the Punk with the crowd joining in. Bryan then tells Punk that he has a match with Chris Jericho, Bryan then adds he'll be watching. Bryan then finishes off by saying enjoy the last three weeks of your title reign. Bryan chants YES as he walks up the ramp.

Match 1 : David Otunga Defeated Kofi Kingston

Michael Cole tells us that the Wyatt Family will explain there actions tonight. He also tells up next the tag team titles are on the line as The Shield face Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara in a tornado tag match.

Match 2: The Shield (Rollins and Reigns) Defeated Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara (Tag Team Championships) (Tornado Tag Match)

A hype video airs for Wrestlemania 30

Match 3: John Cena Defeated Kevin Nash w/ Hulk Hogan via DQ

Straight Away , Hogan runs in and delivers a steel chair shot to Cena. He then runs against the ropes , and delivers the legdrop to Cena. Hogan grabs a mic and says that he respected Cena until he grew too old for this company. Hogan says he never did because he listened to these people unlike Cena. Hogan says that Cena made a big mistake wanting a match with him Wrestlemania, because there's only one icon in that match. Hogan then says and that's me. The NWO music hits , as Hogan leaves the ring .

Match 4: Ryback Defeated Alberto Del Rio

It is announced following this match that The Rock will be on Smackdown.

Match 5 : Daniel Bryan Defeated Dolph Ziggler

The Wyatt Family make there way down to the ring. Bray Wyatt sits on the rocking chair before coming into the ring. Wyatt says the Undertaker is not here tonight. Wyatt says the reason why they attacked Undertaker is to prove he is not immortal, and to prove that Undertaker can be beaten. Wyatt says that he doesn't want the Undertaker to follow the Buzzards, but he does want the people to understand. Suddenly Undertaker's theme music hits , and we see the Undertaker walking down the entrance ramp. Bray Wyatt looks shocked in the ring. Undertaker comes and fires punches at Rowan and Harper and then closelines Wyatt out of the ring. Undertaker then delivers a double chokeslam to Harper and Rowan. He then grabs a mic and says At Wrestlemania I want you Wyatt!

Main Event: CM Punk Defeated Chris Jericho (Rivalry Match)

During: Kane's music hits , distracting Jericho allowing Punk to take advantage.

AM: Kane comes to the ramp and taunts Jericho who looks ready to brawl with him.

As Punk watches what is going on , Daniel Bryan comes from behind , attacking him. He then delivers the YES Kicks right to Punk. As Punk gets up , Bryan then connects with the high running knee to Punk. Bryan and the Crowd Chant YES as the show goes off air.

Smackdown:

Triple H comes down to the ring as we kick off the show. Triple H gets a mic , and says that last week Orton got what was coming for him. He says that he knows what is best for business, and that Orton is not the top guy. He says that Orton has been given every big opportunity in the company and that he has failed every single time. Triple H says Randy Orton should never have been put in the WWE Title Chamber Match , and tells us that Orton will never reach the heights he has. Randy Orton interrupts Triple H's promo. Orton says if Triple H wants to prove everything he just said, then at Wrestlemania it should be Randy Orton vs Triple H. Triple H declines and says he refuses to face someone who is nowhere near his level. Orton and Triple H have a staredown , when the other Corporation Member Big Show runs in. Orton runs at Show and delivers a few punches , and Then Triple H tries to take advantage but Orton closelines Triple H. Orton is then caught by a huge knockout blow from Big Show. Triple H and Big Show stand tall over Orton.

Match 1: The Shield (Rollins and Reigns) Defeated 3MB(Slater and Mcintyre)

Match 2: Ryback Defeated RVD w/ The Rock via DQ

As Ryback went for the ShellShock , Rock came into the ring and hit Ryback with a steel Chair. Rock then connected with the Rock Bottom to Ryback. RVD then climbed to the top rope and delivered the five star splash. RVD and Rock celebrated together as the show faded to a commercial break.

AJ Lee makes her way out to the ring. She says that for a month now Stephanie McMahon has got other divas to attack her. AJ says that she is calling out Stephanie right now! Instead she gets Paige, Paige comes out and tells AJ that Stephanie been doing what is best for business. Paige says that AJ's had her chance and now it's time for the rest of the divas to have theirs. AJ says she never didn't want them to. AJ then questions whether Stephanie is scared to come out. Finally though , Stephanie makes her way down the ramp. Stephanie gets a mic and says that AJ should understand that sometimes people just don't have what it takes. Stephanie gets on the Apron, but AJ connects with a dropkick to Stpehanie. Paige rushes towards AJ , but AJ then delivers a big kick to Paige. Paige and Stephanie are up the ramp , as AJ tells them to both come back down.

Match 3: Wade Barrett Defeated Alberto Del Rio (Rivalry Match)

During: Ref was accidently knocked down by Barrett

Barrett used a steel chair on Del Rio while the ref was down allowing Barrett to pick up the win.

Renee Young interviewed Chris Jericho. Jericho said that he was not sure why Kane kept targeting him , but said that Kane is targeting the wrong person. Jericho says that on RAW he will take it to Kane and finish him.

Match 4; Randy Orton Defeated Damien Sandow

Went to change the match, but accidentally simulated it.

Following the match , Michael Cole says Mr McMahon will be on RAW to address the Orton-Triple H Situation

A video recapping the latest events in the Undertaker -Wyatt Family Feud is shown.

Another video building up the John Cena vs Hulk Hogan clash at Wrestlemania is shown.

Bray Wyatt comes down to the ring ready for his match with Batista but then grabs a mic. Wyatt says Undertaker wants to face him at Mania , he then says that he accepts. Wyatt says that at Wrestlemania he will prove to everyone Undertaker is not immortal.

Main Event: Bray Wyatt Defeated Batista (Rivalry Match)

BM: Cody Rhodes came down to ring and joined commentary

During: Rhodes distracted Batista allowing Wyatt to attack Batista from behind.

As Cody Rhodes watched Wyatt celebrating a mystery person threw Rhodes into the steps. Suddenly it was revealed to be Brock Lesnar. Lesnar came in the ring and waited for Batista to get up and then delivered a F5 to the Animal. Rhodes then came into the ring , only for him to be hit by F5 as well. Lesnar then picked up Rhodes's World Title and held up , as he stood tall over Rhodes and Batista.

John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

CM Punk© vs Daniel Bryan (WWE Championship)

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt

• 2 weeks later...

June Year 1, Week 4

Sunday- WWE presents No Way Out

Batista© vs. Seth Rollins vs. NXT Champion Big E

Winner: Still World Champion Batista

The Usos vs. Prime Time Players

Winner: Prime Time Players

Cody Rhodes vs. Dusty Rhodes

Winner: Cody Rhodes

Million Dollar Championship

Curt Hennig© vs. Wade Barrett

Winner: Still Million Dollar Champion Curt Hennig

The Rock(Retro)© vs. Randy Orton

Winner: New IC Champion Randy Orton

WWE Tag Team Championship

Hunico & Camacho© vs. Red Devils(Sheamus/Erick Rowan)

Winner: New Tag Team Champions Red Devils

WWE Championship

Ladder

Shawn Michaels(Retro)© vs. Stone Cold vs. Kurt Angle vs. John Cena

Winner: Still WWE Champion Shawn Michaels(Retro)

News:

New Champion: WWE Tag Team Championship- Red Devils(Sheamus/Erick Rowan)(1st reigns)

New Champion: Intercontinental Championship- Randy Orton(1st reign)

After restarting Universe Mode for another time since I didn't like the way the other one turned out I am finally at Wrestlemania 30 and I must say I'm excited how this has turned out this time.

Wrestlemania 30 PPV:

Confirmed Matches:

Divas Championship: AJ Lee vs ?

Hell in a Cell: Sting vs the Undertaker

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk

6 Man Tag Team Match: The Shield vs the Wyatt Family

Dream Match: John Cena vs Hulk Hogan

Tag Team Championships: The Uso's vs Rybaxel vs Los Matadores vs Real Americans in Elimination Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match

Grudge Match: Goldust vs Cody Rhodes

8 Man Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Championship: Big E vs Bad News Barrett vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs RVD vs Damien Sandow vs Titus O Neil vs Christian

40 Man Battle Royal: Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, The Miz, Xavier Woods, R-Truth, Mick Foley, Jake Roberts, Goldberg, Vader, Bret Hart, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Nash, DDP, Scott Hall, Fandango, Darren Young, Zack Ryder, David Otunga, Evan Bourne, The Godfather, The Great Khali, Santino Marrella, Brodus Clay, Carlito, X-Pac, Mark Henry, JTG,Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Brad Maddox, Sid Vicious, Animal, Too Cool, Rikishi, Yoshi Tatsu Sgt. Slaughter, Jimmy Snuka

Mask vs Mask: Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman vs The Rock in a No Holds Barred Match

Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio

Well there's the card for Wrestlemania 30 and my next couple posts will be a preview of how these matches came to be.

I just played around with my Alternate Universe Save (In game, Movie, gaming and non wrestling characters)

These are the facts:

1 show: NXT

Roster size: over 45

PPVs are the same as in real life

Titles: World Heavyweight Championship, European Championship, NXT Tag Championship

I play as myself with an OVR 60 (I have like 40 in durability and toughness).

I get my first match after 4 weeks of waiting. The match is against The Ultimate Warrior, who made me tap out to a brutal bearhug... This is certainly where the big boys play.

Afterwards I get no matches until Money In The Bank where I was featured in the MITB match along with Razor Ramon, Scott Hall Outsiders (his partner), Mite (Ni No Kuni), Ted Dibiase and some other guy. The Bad Guys and Mite triple teamed me throughout the match, and left me devastated after 7 Razor's Edges. Razor Ramon wins the match in the end.

This results in me getting the Zack Ryder treatment until the 40-man Royal Rumble match in January which I enter at number 7, and ultimately I win it - YES YES YES! I was finally WrestleMania bound!

My WrestleMania title bout is against The World Heavyweight Champion Machoman Randy Savage. I go all out on him with flurries of kicks and grapples, but my weak strike and grapple power of 40 doesn't damage him the slightest. In the end he counters my spin kick for a single leg crab which forces me to tap out.

And here I am..

Fun notes from the rivaling brand:

Triple H (Retro) will not let anyone go over him for the WWE Title with the exception of Abraham Lincoln, who is a former president of the USA afterall

The Quad Squad (Kevin Nash & Kevin Nash) is dominating the ECW Tag Team Title picture

I didn't really know how fun the Draft could be with more brands. Like, recently I added NXT and ECW to the existing RAW and SD and didn't know it'd make the draft matches fatal four ways. That's pretty cool.

Like on my RAW brand right now it's got Sting (RAW) vs. Big E (NXT) vs. Matt Hardy (ECW) vs. André the Giant (SD) and funnily enough everybody but Sting is half of the tag champs on their own brand.

• 2 weeks later...

July Year 1, Week 1

Monday- Raw

Tons of Funk vs. 3MB(Slater/McIntyre)

Winner: 3MB

Women's Champion Stephanie McMahon vs. Kaitlyn

Winner: Kaitlyn

Scott Hall(nWo) vs. Sami Zayn

Winner: Scott Hall

WWE Champion Shawn Michaels(Retro) vs. Cody Rhodes

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Submission

Bret Hart vs. Randy Savage

Before: Cesaro attacks Randy Savage from behind

Winner: Bret Hart

After: Ted DiBiase comes through the crowd and takes out Bret

Bruno Sammartino vs. The Giant

Before: Alberto Del Rio joins in on commentary

Winner: The Giant

Tuesday- Nitro

Tag Team Champion Christian vs. Diego

During: Nikolai Volkoff interferes and attacks Christian

Winner: Christian

Naomi vs. Cameron

Winner: Naomi

Justin Gabriel vs. JBL

Winner: Justin Gabriel

Syxx vs. TV Champion Rick Rude

Winner: Rick Rude

Team Cobro vs. Self High Fly(Adrian Neville/DDP)

During: DDP takes out Neville and leaves

Winner: Team Cobro

WCW Champion Jerry Lawler vs. Randy Savage(nWo)

During: WWE's NXT Champion Big E Langston takes out both Lawler and Savage

Winner: Jerry Lawler

News:

Big E moves from Smackdown to WCW

Wednesday- Impact

Paul Heyman vs. Smash

Winner: Smash

Knockout's Champion Nikki Bella vs. Natalya

Winner: Nikki Bella

Sgt. Slaughter vs. TV Champion Kevin Nash

Winner: Sgt. Slaughter

Hardcore Champion Jeff Jarrett vs. Ric Flair

Winner: Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels vs. Kane(Retro)

During: Bobby Roode interferes and distracts Kane

Winner: Shawn Michaels

After: James Storm attacks Kane but HBK makes the save

Hell in a Cell

Raven vs. X-Division Champion Mr. Anderson

Winner: Raven

After: Anderson raises Raven's hand

Thursday- Smackdown

Million Dollar Champion Curt Hennig vs. Edge

During: Wade Barrett interferes and distracts Hennig

Winner: Curt Hennig

Harlem Heat vs. WWE Tag Team Champions Red Devils(Rowan/Sheamus)

Winner: Harlem Heat

Yokozuna vs. Darren Young

Winner: Darren Young

NXT Championship

Big E© vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Still NXT Champion Big E

Steel Cage

Goldberg vs. Chris Jericho

Winner: Chris Jericho

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Dolph Ziggler

Winner: Batista

After: Yokozuna throws Ziggler out of the ring and shakes Batista's hand

Friday- Superstars

Xavier Woods vs, Hardcore Champion Jeff Jarrett

Winner: Jeff Jarrett

WCW Hardcore Champion Goldust vs. Big E

Winner: Big E

TNA TV Champion Kevin Nash vs. Smash

Winner: Smash

Samoa Joe vs. Harley Race

Winner: Harley Race

Saturday- NXT

Sami Zayn vs. Sin Cara

Winner: Sami Zayn

CM Punk vs. World Tag Team Champion Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

NXT Championship

Big E© vs. Goldberg

During: Stone Cold looks like he will side with Big E but gives him a clothsline

Winner: New NXT Champion Goldberg

After: Brock Lesnar(Retro) takes out Goldberg with a pipe

Andre The Giant vs. Bret Hart vs. Diesel

Before: WWE Champion Shawn Michaels(Retro) attacks Bret from behind

Winner: Diesel

After: Big John Studd attacks both Andre and Diesel

News:

New Champion: NXT Championship- Goldberg(1st reign)

Brock Lesnar(Retro) moves from Raw to Smackdown

Stone Cold moves from Raw to Smackdown

Big John Studd moves from WCW to Raw

• 3 weeks later...

TNA Universe - 2014
------
Champions:
World - Eric Young
X-Div - Seiya Sanada
Knockout - Angelina Love
Tag - Wolves

April
-------
Week 1
-------
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg
James Storm vs Zema Ion - Storm - Last Call Superkick - 10:26

Kurt Angle vs Gunner - Angle - Angle Slam - 10:10 - Gunner raised Angle's hand in victory

Kenny King vs Bully Ray - Bully Ray - Full Nelson - 6:43 - King swatted handshake away

IMPACT_logo_zpsfe47c5a9.jpg
Seiya Sanada vs James Storm - Storm - sleeperhold - 3:56 - Sanada starting offensively with kicks. Storm nailed Sanada with a back elbow. Storm slammed him to the mat. Sanada fought back with an enzuigiri. Sanada went for a clothesline, but Storm ducked and countered with a swinging neckbreaker. Storm locked in a sleeperhold that made Sanada submit.

Angelina Love vs ODB - Love - inverted double-arm facebuster- 7:03 - Angelina takes ODB down with a headlock takedown. She follows it with a dropkick to the back. ODB hits her in return with a spear. ODB charges in, but Angelina executes a backdrop. ODB nails a kick to the back. Angelina Love punches away at the forehead of ODB. ODB gets in a side effect and tries for a pin, but Angelina Love kicks out. ODB gets hit with a knee. ODB sends her into the corner and follows with a suplex. Angelina Love catches ODB off-guard and nails her with an inverted double-arm facebuster.

Davey Richards vs Tigre Uno - Richards - abdominal stretch - 3:47 - Tigre Uno drops Davey Richards with a surprising dropkick. Richards fights back with an armdrag. He slams Tigre Uno to the mat with a tossing German suplex. Davey Richards locks Tigre Uno in an abdominal stretch. He taps out.

Sonjay Dutt vs Eddie Edwards - Edwards - hurricanrana pin reversal - 5:01 - Sonjay Dutt takes him down with a hurricanrana. Eddie Edwards gets stunned with an enzuigiri. Edwards sends him into the corner and executes a Tornado DDT. Eddie Edwards slams him to the mat with a gutwrench suplex. Dutt gets kicked in the face. Sonjay Dutt tries for a slingshot splash, but Edwards swats it away. Sonjay Dutt goes for a hurricanrana pin, but Eddie Edwards reverses it and gets the pin.

Knux vs Bobby Lashley - Lashley - running powerslam - 4:33 - Knux charges at him, but Lashley drops him with a spinebuster. Knux forces out of a front facelock, tossing Bobby Lashley to the mat. Mike Knux executes a sidewalk slam on Lashely. Lashley gets dropped with an uppercut. Both men trade clotheslines and back elbows. Lashley executes a running powerslam and gets the pin.

April - Week 2
-------
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg
Rockstar Spud vs Willow - Willow - bow submission - 5:22

James Storm vs Davey Richards - Richards - abdominal stretch - 6:05

Bully Ray vs Gunner - Bully Ray - bearhug - 8:07

Knux/Seiya Sanada vs Zema Ion/MVP - Sanada - 12:16 - Knux drops Zema Ion with a back suplex. Zema fights back with a headscissors. MVP is sent into the corner and Sanada is tagged in. He executes an Emerald Erosion on MVP. Sanada works on the back. Zema gets tagged in. Zema lays out Sanada with a clothesline. Knux and MVP face off. MVP runs at Knux but gets dropped with a sideslam. MVP sends Sanada into the corner and executes a bulldog. Zema is stunned with an enzuigiri by Zema Ion. MVP hits Knux with a faceslam to the knee. Knux and Sanada slam MVP to the mat with a top rope double back suplex. Sanada follows with a slingshot splash. Zema Ion is tagged in and gets nailed with a springboard dropkick by Seiya Sanada. Sanada locks him in the abdominal stretch for the win.

Bro Mans vs Rockstar Spud/EC3 - Jessie - bearhug - 9:13 - Robbie E nails Rockstar Spud with a slap. Spud fights back with a chop to the chest. Spud goes for a pin, but Robbie E kicks out. Jessie and EC3 face off. EC3 puts him to the mat with a bodyslam. Jessie stuns him with a snapmare neckbreaker. Spud charges at Robbie E, but he tosses Spud into the air and executes a facebuster. Jessie kicks out of a pin by Rockstar Spud. EC3 nails Robbie E with a back elbow. Both men tag out. Jessie slams Spud to the mat. Jessie nails EC3 with a running forearm, but gets just a 2 count. EC3 taps out to a bearhug by Jessie.

Sonjay Dutt vs Tigre Uno - Sonjay - moonsault foot stomp - 5:49

20140515-183457-1_zps1d06b811.jpg

Tigre Uno attacks with kicks, but Sonjay Dutt works on the neck. Sonjay Dutt goes for an aerial move from the apron, but Tigre Uno ducks out of the way. Tigre Uno follows through with a curb stomp. Sonjay tries for a running knee into the corner, but Tigre Uno darts out of the way. Sonjay surprises him with a flashback. Tigre Uno is sent into the ropes and nailed with a leg lariat. Sonjay Dutt lands on him with a slingshot senton. Tigre Uno executes a kneeling DDT on Sonjay Dutt. Sonjay stomps the face of Tigre Uno. Sonjay surprises him with a muscle buster and follows with the moonsault foot stomp.

Kenny King vs Petey Williams - Williams - Canadian Destroyer - 5:03

20140515-185026-1_zps808daab7.jpg

Kenny King runs in for an attack, but gets slammed with a spinebuster. Both men trade moves with each other. King slams him with a neckbreaker. He follows with a kneedrop to the head of Petey Williams. Petey fights back with a back suplex. Petey Williams goes for a slingshot move from the apron, but Kenny King rolls out of the way. King nails him with a clothesline. Petey Williams gets in a frankensteiner. He catches Kenny King with the Canadian Destroyer and gets the three count.

Austin Aries vs Eddie Edwards vs James Storm - Aries - sleeperhold - 10:38 - #1 Contender

20140515-190624-1_zpscf33f87e.jpg20140515-191511-5_zpse1b188a4.jpg

Storm takes Aries down with a clothesline and hits him with punches to the forehead. Eddie Edwards and James Storm team up on Austin Aries, but he counters with a double-DDT. Edwards sends Aries flying with an armdrag. On the outside, Eddie Edwards nails Aries with a superkick. James Storm goes to attack, but Austin Aries counters with an enzuigiri. All three men trade punches with each other on the outside. Back in the ring Aries nails Storm with a jumping elbow drop. Eddie Edwards and James Storm catch Aries with a double-team suplex. As Aries gets back on his feet, James Storm hits him with the Last Call superkick. Edwards breaks the pin attempt. Edwards goes for a suplex, but Aries reverses it. Storm nails Eddie Edwards with Closing Time opening a cut on his forehead. Storm tosses Edwards with the Eye of the Storm. Austin Aries nails Storm with a round of kicks to the chest and one to the head. Austin Aries grabs Eddie Edwards for a sleeperhold that makes him tap out. After the match, James Storm raises Aries' hand in victory.

lockdown-logo_zps6a845369.jpg
Abyss vs Zema Ion - Zema Ion - 28:46

20140519-183321-1_zps5da3f9b2.jpg

Zema Ion attacks Abyss with a round of kicks. Abyss fires back with a powerful clothesline. Abyss runs off the ropes, but Zema counters with an armdrag. Zema runs for the door, but Abyss grabs him from escaping. Zema tries to fight back with a dropkick. He follows with a neckbreaker. Zema Ion makes a break for the cage. Abyss pulls him back down to the mat. Zema is dropped with a DDT. Abyss punches at the face of Zema Ion. Abyss goes for an attack at the ropes, Zema catches him and slams Abyss into the cage. Zema follows with a springboard moonsault. Abyss catches him with a kick to the midsection. He slams Zema Ion to the mat with a tilt-a-whirl slam. Abyss drops him to the mat with punches to the head. Zema runs at him, but gets caught in the Blackhole Slam. He climbs up the cage wall. Zema Ion catches up with him and is able to pull him down. Zema executes a hurricanrana on Abyss and climbs to the top rope. He lands with a 450 splash. Zema Ion escapes the cage.

Angelina Love (champion) vs Gail Kim - Knockout Title - Angelina - 16:19

20140519-193802-1_zpseb56c339.jpg

Angelina Love grabs Gail Kim and tosses her across the ring. Angelina Love starts to climb to escape, but Gail Kim pulls her down. In the corner, Gail Kim is hit with a dropkick to the back. Gail Kim slams her to the mat with a back suplex. Angelina Love sends Gail face first into the cage. She follows with a Russian legsweep and attempts to escape the cage. Gail Kim pulls her down. Angelina is sent to the mat with an inverted neckbreaker. She slams Angelina Love down to the mat with a facebuster slam. Angelina stuns Gail with a flying forearm. She goes to attack, but Gail Kim hits her with a roundhouse kick. Gail attempts to climb the cage. Angelina pulls her down. Gail Kim nails her with another roundhouse kick and follows with a swinging neckbreaker. Angelina drops her with a DDT. She climbs the steel cage. Gail Kim climbs up after her pulling her down as they both crash to the mat. Gail goes for her finisher, but Angelina love counters with an elbow and slams her with a facebuster. Angelina drops Gail Kim to the mat with a step-up kick to the face. She nails the inverted facebuster again and climbs the cage.

Willow vs Rockstar Spud - Willow - 29:33

20140521-175126-1_zpsae9164d5.jpg

Willow goes in on the attack against Rockstar Spud. Spud is slammed to the mat with a faceslam. Rockstar Spud slips past an attack and hits Willow with a forearm to the back. Willow crashes onto him with a legdrop. Spud sneaks in a low blow on him. Willow is sent to the mat with a legtrip. Spud tries to climb the cage, but Willow pulls him down. Willow nails him with a dropkick to the back. Rockstar Spud is sent to the mat with a DDT. Willow climbs the cage, but Rockstar Spud somehow reaches him and pulls him back to the mat. Spud rakes at the eyes of Willow. Spud throws a punch to the gut. He follows with a running bulldog on Willow. He tries to escape, but Willow pulls him down. Rockstar Spud makes a run for it and tries to scale the cage wall. Willow climbs up after him and they both crash down hard to the mat. Willow goes to attack, but Rockstar Spud starts choking him. Spud kicks at the leg. Rockstar Spud hits Willow with a stunner. Willow is bleeding. Spud goes for the cage wall and makes it to the top, but here comes Willow. They both crash to the mat. Willow recovers and executes the Twist of Fate. Spud gets back on his feet only to get hit with a DDT. Willow climbs to the top rope and nails Rockstar Spud with a flying dropkick. Rockstar goes for a chop at the ropes, but Willow lifts him into the cage. Willow hits another Twist of Fate and escapes the cage.

Kurt Angle vs Magnus - Angle - 1:27:07

20140521-184718-1_zpsb8a60f88.jpg20140521-195026-1_zpsf159b798.jpg

Magnus charges at Angle, but Angle counters it with a backdrop to the mat. Angle throws punches at Magnus. Magnus blocks a punch and drops Angle with a punch of his own. Magnus bodyslams Kurt Angle. Magnus goes for a waistlock, Kurt Angle fights out of it with a back elbow. Magnus sends Angle into the corner and nails a running dropkick. Magnus goes to escape the cage, but Angle pulls him down. Angle nails a Northern lights suplex and tries to climb the cage, but is brought back down. Magnus gets him with a low blow and follows with a running neckbreaker. Kurt Angle regains control and tosses Magnus with a t-bone suplex. Angle kicks Magnus in the midsection and drops him with a DDT. Magnus catches him with a driver to the mat. He goes to climb up the cage, but Kurt Angle pulls him down and executes a belly-to-belly suplex. Magnus catches him with an uppercut. Kurt Angle grabs Magnus from the cage wall and executes the Angle Slam. Kurt almost reaches the top of the cage, but Magnus pulls him back down. Magnus lifts him for the Mag Daddy Driver. Angle recovers and pulls him off the cage. Magnus climbs to the top rope to go for a diving move, but Angle catches him with a powerslam. Angle executes the triple German suplex on Magnus. Angle goes to attack Magnus near the ropes, but gets lifted face first into the cage. Angle throws a punch at Magnus and opens up a cut. Angle rocks Magnus with an uppercut. Magnus, in return drops him with a DDT. Magnus slams him to the mat with a spinebuster. Magnus goes for the Mag Daddy Driver once again and Kurt Angle is busted open. Magnus tries to climb the cage, but Angle slams him to the mat. Angle climbs up to the top rope and lands a moonsault onto Magnus. Magnus slowly gets to his feet dazed. Kurt Angle drops him with the Angle Slam and climbs over the cage.

Bully vs Kenny King - King - 17:33

20140521-211731-1_zps50dddaa1.jpg

Kenny King goes for an attack, but Bully Ray tosses King off of him. Bully Ray goes for a punch, but he blocks it. Kenny King throws a punch at Bully Ray. He's hit with a dropkick by Kenny King. Bully Ray traps Kenny King in the corner and hits him with a hard slap to the chest. Bully Ray drops King with a running forearm. He goes for a running attack, but King surprises him with a chop to the chest. Bully Ray attacks Kenny King with a flapjack. Bully Ray charges into the corner for an attack, but Kenny King ducks out of the way. King jumps on the second rope and springboards off onto a DDT on a stunned Bully Ray. Kenny King hits Bully Ray with a dropkick and goes to climb the cage. Bully Ray pulls him down. Kenny King attacks Bully Ray at the ropes. He goes to make a move, but Bully Ray lifts him head first into the cage wall. Bully Ray hits King with a round of punches. Kenny King stuns Bully Ray with a spin kick. He starts climbing the cage. Bully Ray recovers and climbs up after him. Kenny King nails Bully Ray with an elbow to the head at the top of the cage. Bully Ray falls to the mat. Kenny King escapes the cage.

Knux vs Bobby Lashley - Lashley - 16:24 - Lashley hits Knux with an inverted atomic drop. He goes for another, but Mike Knus tosses him to the mat. Knux rocks Bobby Lashley with a punch. Lashley hits him with a knee to the midsection. He grabs Knux's head and slams it to the mat. Lashley rocks him with clubbing blows to the head. He puts Mike Knux to the mat with a chokeslam. He goes to climb the cage, but Mike Knux pulls him down. Knux puts him down with a back elbow. Bobby Lashley drops him with a DDT. Mike Knux slowly gets up and gets nailed with the spear. Bobby Lashley climbs up the cage, but Knux quickly follows him and pulls him down. Knux goes for a chokeslam, but Lashley counters it with an elbow to the head. He takes Knux down with an STO. Mike Knux is hit with a spinebuster slam. He grabs Knux's head and slams it to the mat. Bobby Lashley goes to climb the cage, but Knux pulls him down. Mike Knux executes a suplex on Lashley. Knux goes for a top rope move, but Bobby Lashley catches him and executes a superplex. Lashley picks Mike Knux up and slams him to the mat with his finisher and climbs over the cage.

Eric Young (champion) vs Austin Aries - World Title - EY - 18:19

20140521-215127-9_zps2f1d64c6.jpg20140521-220840-1_zps11015c7d.jpg20140521-222748-1_zps1fed4b69.jpg20140521-223033-1_zpse7e232c4.jpg20140521-223233-1_zps5d60ddff.jpg

EY nails Austin Aries with a back elbow. Aries fights back with a chop to the chest. Eric Young comes from behind and slams him with a German suplex. Eric Young lifts Aries head first into the steel cage. Aries counters a backbreaker with a Russian legsweep. EY comes back with a neckbreaker. EY nails Aries with a punch to the head. Austin Aries goes for a springboard move, but EY rolls out of the way. Aries starts to climb the cage, but Eric Young pulls him down. He lifts Eric Young up and drops him with the brainbuster. Aries runs for the cage and starts climbing. EY gets on his feet. He catches up with Aries and pulls him down. Austin Aries is driven hard into the mat with a piledriver from Eric Young. Austin Aries is able to pull EY off the cage. Aries lands a jumping elbow drop onto EY. He nails Eric Young with a rolling elbow. Eric slams him to the mat face first. EY punches away at the head of Austin Aries and opens up a cut. Aries charges at EY with a Shining Wizard. In the corner, Aries nails a running Shining Wizard on Eric Young. He drops EY with a neckbreaker. Aries starts to climb the cage, but EY pulls him down. Eric Young nails a German Suplex on Aries. Aries goes for a suplex, but EY reverses it. Austin Aries catches him off guard with kicks to the chest. A roundhouse kick to the head of Eric Young opens up a cut. He climbs the turnbuckle to follow it with a 450 splash, but EY raises his knees to counter it. Eric Young picks Aries up for another piledriver. He climbs the cage wall, but Aries is able to recover and pull him down.

-----------------

Notes:

So much for a heel run for James Storm. I guess he gained respect for Aries after that three way match. Wolves and Beer Money teaming up and Aries still defeats them. It's about RESPECT!

Angle vs Magnus was a good match till it started repeating the cage climbing stuff. Though this match was REALLY long, I think I like the AI settings I have.

EY vs Aries was also a good match. It was pretty much a brawl and it took two piledrivers from Eric Young to put down Aries.

I don't think I'll do so much Play-by-Play this year like I did in the past. The Angle/Magnus match was a bit ridiculous. I'll probably ease up on pictures too..

Rivalries:

Austin Aries/Eric Young - This will be interesting to see since Lockdown just ended.

Robbie E/Willow

Night Of Champions 2015 is in the bag it was an overall solid PPV with competitive action in every match. Here are the results of the show:

WWE-Night-of-Champions-Logo.jpg

4 Corner Elimination Match

Drew McIntyre© vs. John Morrison vs. Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan
1. Morrison eliminates McIntyre with the Standing Shooting Star Press 2. Bryan eliminates Swagger with a Schoolboy Roll up and finally Daniel Bryan pins Morrison after a DDT to win his first World Heavyweight Title at 18:44

Singles Match
Sheamus vs. John Cena
Cena pinned Sheamus to get a little revenge from SummerSlam after hitting the AA at 19:39

WWE Championship

Batista© vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Davey Richards vs. Ryback
1. Kofi ate the Batista Bomb and was the first man eliminated 2. Richards also was eliminated by the Batista Bomb 3. Ryback rocked Batista with Shell Shocked to win his first WWE Title at 24:39

Tag Team Championship
The Shield© (Rollins & Reigns) vs. The Uso's (Jimmy & Jey)
Rollins pinned Jimmy after giving him a little Peace Of Mind to retain the Titles at 12:00

Inaugural NXT Championship
Title Vacant

Rey Mysterio vs. Evan Bourne
In a back and forth fast paced Match Rey dailed up the 619 to become the first NXT Champion at 15:51

United States Championship

Samoa Joe© vs. Carlito vs. AJ Styles vs. Teddy Hart
1. Carlito was eliminated after being rolled up by AJ Styles 2. AJ eliminated his hated rival Teddy Hart with the Styles Clash 3. AJ pinned the longest reigning Champion in WWE after the Styles Clash to win the US Title at 19:55

Singles Match

Dean Ambrose© vs. Tyson Kidd
Tyson Kidd was game but Ambroses Dirty Deeds was too much to overcome as Dean retained at 19:31

Again a solid PPV with the both World Title matches standing out as the top matches of the night. 5 new Champions were crowned so this is a changing of the guard PPV. I'm interested to see where it all goes! Next PPV is Bragging Rights.

My latest pay per view was TLC. Results:

Tables Matches:

Diego def. Sin Cara

Chris Jericho (Retro) def. CM Punk

Falls Count Anywhere Matches:

El Torito def. Brock Lesnar (Retro)

One on One Matches:

Undertaker (w/ Justin Gabriel) def. Rob Van Dam

Dean Ambrose def. Darren Young

TLC Matches:

Fernado © def. Titus O'Neil for World Heavyweight Championship

Road Dogg © def. Big E for WWE Championship

TNA Universe

-----

April - Week 3
------
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg
ODB vs Gail Kim - ODB - Fallaway Slam - 5:43

Eddie Edwards vs Kurt Angle - Angle - Full Nelson - 6:23 - Edwards & Angle shook hands after the match.

Jessie vs Kenny King - King - Running Knee Strike - 4:59

Kenny King vs James Storm - Storm - top-rope back suplex - 5:04

IMP-5-2014-1_zps75592632.jpg

King started off with a kick. Storm returned with a punch that floored Kenny King. Storm sent King into the post between the turnbuckles. King was able to use a double springboard crossbody from the corner on Storm. James Storm nails Kenny King with an enzuigiri and goes to the outside. Storm nails King with the Last Call superkick while he's destracted. Back in the ring, King tried a roll-up pin but Storm kicked out of it and got the pin with a top-rope back suplex.

Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky vs Gail Kim - Velvet - double-team suplex - 13:08 Angelina Love is double-teamed. She fights back sending Velvet Sky and Gail Kim into each other head first. Velvet Sky drops Gail Kim with a clothesline. The Beautiful People team up and execute a double-DDT on Gail Kim. Velvet goes for a headscissors on Angelina Love. Gail Kim goes for a hurricanrana pin on Velvet Sky, but she kicks out. Angelina is laid out with a double-team suplex. Gail Kim goes for a springboard move, but Velvet Sky pulls her out of the way to go for the pin.

Willow vs Robbie E - Rivalry - Willow - Twist of Fate - 5:51

IMP-5-2014-2_zps1d73d571.jpg

Robbie E smacks Willow in the face. Willow drops him with a clothesline. Robbie E tried to walk out of the match, but Willow brought him back in with an elbow drop. Robbie E slips out of the ring again, but as the count reaches to 5 he runs back to the ring. He tosses Willow with a hiptoss. He follows with an uppercut. Willow is able to drop him with a power bomb. Robbie E sneaks in a faceslam to the knee. Robbie E goes for the pin after a neckbreaker, but Willow kicks out. Willow executes the Twist of Fate and gets the three count.

Eric Young vs Austin Aries - Rivalry - Extreme Rules - EY - piledriver - 4:22

IMP-5-2014-3_zpse7d9ae08.jpgIMP-5-2014-4_zps0e3dc107.jpg

Austin Aries attacks Eric Young with a chop to the chest. Eric Young fights back with punches. He goes for a forearm, but Aries shoves it out of the way. EY gets put to the mat with a neckbreaker. Eric Young goes to the outside for a weapon, but Aries follows him. They brawl on the outside. EY slams Aries' head into the ring post. Austin Aries fires back with a round of kicks. Back in the ring, Aries showboats after a kick to the midsection. EY sends Aries into the corner with force and does some showboating of his own. Eric Young grabs him for the piledriver and gets the pin.

Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards - Rivalry - Richards - DR Driver - 4:12

IMP-5-2014-5_zps613d9f54.jpg

Seiya Sanada comes to ringside and sits at the commentary table. Edwards drops Richards with a dropkick. Davey Richards grabs Eddie Edwards for a belly-to-belly suplex. In the corner, Edwards gets hit with a forearm smash. Edwards rocks Richards with an enzuigiri. Davey Richards hits him with an STO. Edwards gets back on his feet and executes a running superkick on Richards. Davey Richards executes a tossing German suplex. Eddie Edwards goes for a flying leg lariat, but Davey Richards swats it away. Richards makes a comeback and executes the DR Driver for the pin.

April - Week 4
------
xplosion_zpsf11fd709.jpg
MVP vs Bobby Roode - MVP - Abdominal Stretch - 7:01

Willow vs Eddie Edwards - Willow - Twist of Fate - 5:28 - Eddie Edwards raised Willow's hand in victory

Kurt Angle vs Jessie - Angle - Angle Slam - 5:43 - Angle offered a handshake after the match, but Jessie swatted it away.

MVP vs Tigre Uno - MVP - Cobra Clutch - 4:17 - Tigre Uno tries to get an offense on MVP with a chop. He follows with a bulldog, but MVP recovers and puts him down with a back elbow. MVP hits Tigre Uno hard with a clothesline. Tigre Uno comes back with a hurricanrana. MVP swats away at a dropkick. MVP locks in the Cobra Clutch and Tigre Uno taps out.

*Rockstar Spud enters the locker room where EC3 is*

IMP-5-2014-6_zps80356af9.jpg

Spud: Master Carter.. You called for me, sir?

EC3: Spud, yeah. I don't suppose you've heard about the match we've been schedule for tonight, have you?

Spud: A match? Against who?

EC3: It's a tag match.

Spud: A tag match?? It's an honor to team with you, Master Ethan! Another victory for Team Dixie!!

EC3: That's good that you're for Team Dixie. It shows that you're loyal, which I'm sure you won't mind taking one for the team. Because, even though it's Team Dixie.. It's not you and me as a team tonight.

Spud: We're not a team?? Who are our partners?

EC3: My tag team parter is Abyss.

Spud: What?? Very sorry to hear that, sir!

EC3: Oh, it gets "better". Your partner is Samuel Shaw.

Spud: SAMUEL SHAW?? Are you kidding, Sir Ethan?! He's a creepy ba--

EC3: BAD situation. It's a bad situation, I know. Hey. I'm taking one for the team and you by teaming with Abyss, unless YOU want to team with him instead.

Spud: Oh, no sir! That would be horrible. That jacket of his has a stench you can smell for kilometers.

EC3: Exactly! You return the favor I'm doing for you. Tonight, I want you to be a timid antelope.

Spud: A timid antelope? But, they're the ones that are always caught and eaten by lions on those National Geographic specials. That David Attenborough is a legend, but that's beside the point! You're wanting me to be killed by the monster, Abyss??

EC3: You're not going to be killed, Spud! You're taking one for the team. You're taking one for Team Dixie!

Spud: Yeah... Team Dixie...

Abyss/EC3 vs Rockstar Spud/Samuel Shaw - EC3 - ground facelock hold - 6:37

IMP-5-2014-7_zpsddfca2c6.jpg

Rockstar Spud aggressively attacks Abyss and then tags out to Samuel Shaw. Abyss gets dropkicked to the mat. Abyss comes back with a DDT. EC3 is tagged in. Rockstar Spud is tagged in. They trade attacks, blocking each other. EC3 stuns him with a faceslam to the knee. EC3 quickly tags out to Abyss. Spud is leveled with a forearm. Abyss slams him to the mat hard with a bodyslam. Rockstar Spud is able to tag out to Shaw. He slams Abyss face first to the mat. Shaw tags back out to Spud as Abyss makes it to his corner. EC3 locks him in a ground facelock hold. Spud taps out.

Willow vs Robbie E - Rivalry - Falls Count Anywhere - Willow - sit-down faceslam - 4:09

IMP-5-2014-8_zps7fdfbe1c.jpg

Willow slams him with a Northern Lights suplex. Robbie E retaliates with a faceslam to the knee. Willow nails him with a clothesline. Willow goes to the outside. Robbie E sends him into the guardrail. Willow reaches a kendo stick and uses it on Robbie E. Robbie E fights off the attack with a back elbow sending the kendo stick flying out of Willow's hands. Willow blocks an attack and lifts Robbie E up for a sit-down faceslam on the concrete. He goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Eric Young vs Austin Aries - Rivalry - Submission - Aries - scissored armbar hold - 6:16

IMP-5-2014-10_zpse2545c11.jpg

Aries goes for a front facelock, but EY tosses him off. Eric Young runs at him for an attack, but Austin Aries counters with an enzuigiri. EY takes Aries down with a short-arm forearm. Austin Aries tries to regain control with a neckbreaker. He dropkicks EY to the outside. Austin Aries executes a frankensteiner on the floor. Aries goes for a chop, but EY counters with an atomic drop. Eric Young executes a power bomb on the concrete. Back in the ring. The crowd rallies behind Eric Young. Austin Aries runs into the corner with a dropkick. He's able to pick him up for the brainbuster. Aries goes for a leg submission, but Eric Young kicks him off. EY lays him out with a running forearm. Austin Aries blocks a backbreaker with a Russian legsweep. He goes for a springboard corkscrew splash, but EY moves out of the way. As Eric Young goes for an attack, Aries sneaks in a back elbow. He takes advantage of this and locks in a sleeperhold on Eric Young. EY doesn't submit and Aries lets him go. EY is lifted into a tombstone piledriver by Austin Aries. Aries locks in a scissored armbar hold that makes Eric Young submit.

Eddie Edwards vs Kenny King - Rivalry - Edwards - power bomb with bridge - 6:07

IMP-5-2014-11_zpsec1cf958.jpg

Sanada sits at the commentary table again. Both men go for a dropkick attack which sends them to the mat stunned. Edwards catches him with a German suplex. In the corner, Kenny King is hit with a round of kicks. Eddie Edwards goes for an attack in the corner, but Kenny King avoids it and hits him with a knee. King runs at him, only to get slammed to the mat with an armdrag. Edwards attempts a slingshot move from the apron, but Kenny King rolls out of the way. King sends him to the mat with a monkey flip. He follows it with a springboard splash from the second rope. Edwards locks King in a ground front facelock hold, but he is able to force his way back to his feet and tosses him off. Eddie Edwards grabs him for a power bomb with bridge and gets the three count.

Rivalries:
EY/Aries - 11 weeks remaining
Sanada/Edwards - 11 weeks remaining
Robbie E/Willow - 3 weeks remaining

Notes:

Really enjoying this Eric Young/Austin Aries rivalry. All their matches have been great stuff to watch. Going to be interesting how this ends.

Edwards vs Richards was a fun match as well.

Archived