Your WWE 14 Universe

VanillaSlice

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monday WWF:

Winged Eagle WWF Championship: Razor Ramon, just won from Bret Hart at Extreme Rules

Intercontinental: Brock Lesnar(retro), just won from HBK(retro) at Extreme Rules

80's Tag Titles: Dudes With Attitudes (HBK & Diesel)

Tuesday WCW: Inactive right now from lack of CAWs

World Heavyweight: Hollywood Hulk Hogan

WCW US: Goldberg

WCW Tag:

Thursday ECW: Inactive right now from lack of CAWs

ECW World Title:

ECW TV:

ECW Tag:

Friday WWE:

WWE title: Brock Lesnar

Current US: Dean Ambrose

Current Tag Titles: The Shield

Feuds:

Razor Ramon/Bret Hart

Diesel/Hulk Hogan

Hollywood Hulk Hogan/John Cena

Brock Lesnar (retro)/HBK (retro)

Big Show/JBL

Going to start posting here after Extream Rules. But I'm doing a Current Era universe. My champions are:

WWE- Randy Orton

World Heavyweight- Alberto Del Rio

United States- Dean Ambrose

Intercontinental- Wade Barrett

Divas- AJ Lee

Tag- The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins)

For now I'm only going to post Pay Per View results.

Extreme Rules

Divas Championship

AJ Lee Vs. Kaitlyn

Winner: New Champion Kaitlyn

Falls Count Anywhere

Cody Rhodes Vs. Damian Sandow

Winner: Damian Sandow

Ladder Match - U.S Title

Dean Ambrose Vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: Dean Ambrose *Match of the Night*

Tag Team Championship

Real Americans Vs. The Shield

Winner: The Shield

Steel Cage - World Heavyweight Champion

Alberto Del Rio Vs. Christian

Winner: New Champion Christian

2 out of 3 Falls - Intercontinental Champion

Wade Barrett Vs. The Miz

Winner: New Champion - The Miz

Last Man Standing - WWE Champion

Randy Orton Vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: Randy Orton

Until Caws really start showing up on CC it's just in game guys right now. Smallest roster I can have.

Bryan is champ, Punk number one contender. ADR is working his way in every now and then too.
Sheild are still tag champs, haven't decided who to put together yet to go after it.
Ambrose is still US champ, Ziggler, Rhodes and Ryback all going after it. Though I'm swapping to the IC belt soon.

I have raw n smackdown on Monday n Friday with WcW on saturday

Raw;

Wwe champ(attitude): cent (feud with batista)

Europe: ryback (babyface)

Tag: the shield

Diva: aj

Smack down: world champ (old belt) del rio fueding with ziggler

Ic: barret

WcW:

Big gold belt: flair retro

WcW us: million dollar man

Tag: dre n king kong

Alot of the old wwe guys I pit in WcW even hhh n rock n stone cold. Also put christian Henry n sin cara n wcw

Also I got lazy for WcW ppvs so I just used old wrestlemanias

I just finished unlocking everything (Not a fan of reliving moments I want a legit story mode. So I used the accelerator for the rest.) so now I'm doing the show I really want.

Raw:

WWE Champ: Kane Cashed in MITB on Orton.

US Champ: Kofi Kingston. Beat Dean Ambrose after long rivalry.

Smackdown:

World Champion: John Cena

IC Title: Damien Sandow

NXT Champ: Zack Ryder

Internet Champ: Zack Ryder

NXT Tag: The Real Americans

Divas: Katilyn

Tag Team: The Sheild: Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns

Mondays Raw

Tuesdays NXT

Wednesdays Main Event

Thursdays Superstars

Fridays: Smasdown

Sundays: PPVS

My show I've mainly focused on is NXT where Zack Ryder beat Wade Barrett (Go Figure) I'm at the beginning of the new wrestling year nearly Extreme rules and setting up so NXT can have alternate PPV's with Smackdown. I have the Real Americans feuding with DX right now and hopefully zack will drop the damn internet title soon.

My agenda: Push Roman Reigns on NXT and then move him to Smackdown. I'm thinking of doing a just Shield Hiatus where I just put them each on a different show. And bring them back together on occasion. Or set up a big triple threat for the world title. Idk but I will also push 3MB maybe as Zack Ryder's backup or something. Other than that I'm pushing my Created Superstar.

I'm doing the typical Raw/Smackdown. No divas due to the lack of them. And I've switched out Jericho for WM19 Jericho, because it's an awesome model.

Champions

WWE: John Cena

World: Alberto Del Rio

US: Dean Ambrose

Intercontinental: Wade Barrett

Tag Team: Rollins & Reigns

Rivalries:

Ryback and John Cena for the WWE title

Rollins&Reigns vs PTP for tag titles

Ambrose vs Bryan for US title

Alberto vs Orton for the World title

Wade vs Gabriel for the IC title

Okay, well I've reset my universe again. But it's a little similar to the last one. As I said for now I will only be posting pay per view results. And what not

Divas Championship - Extreme Rules

AJ Lee © Vs. Kaitlyn

Winner: AJ Lee

Tables Match

Winner: Cody Rhodes

United States Championship - Ladder Match

Dean Ambrose © Vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: Dean Ambrose

World Heavyweight Championship - Cage

Alberto Del Rio © Vs. Christian

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

WWE Tag Team Championships

The Shield Vs. Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio

Winner: The Shield

Filler Match

Tensai Vs. Titus O'Neil

Winner: Titus O'Neil

WWE Championship

Randy Orton © Vs. Daniel Bryan

As of right now I just have the current roster set up in Universe, gonna test out how it gels with Raw as a major show and SD as a minor show. Set the WHC as the secondary title. Yeah, no US or IC title rankings which kinda sucks but I don't feel like a brand split is really up to date these days.

My 3 rivalries are Lesnar vs Bryan, Ziggler vs Del Rio and because I felt so cheated on Monday I set up Sandow/Cena. Got a cut scene in my first rivalry match between them that I've never seen before. Cena was celebrating with the WWE title after he beat Punk in a non title match, knew right away that meant something was up. Sandow slides in and clotheslines him from behind, picks up the title and drills him in the head, throws the title down and walks out the ring.

Not to be confused with another cut scene where you're champ is celebrating after the match without the belt and someone(usually a rival) strikes you with the belt, stands over you and raises the title. I saw that one a few times in 13.

Will start with the night after the Royal Rumble, but here is what the main stories are before then:

Champions:
WWE: John Cena

WHC: Alberto Del Rio

United States: Dean Ambrose

Intercontinental: Randy Orton (Was Dolph Ziggler, but he lost in his first title defense)

Tag: The Shield (Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns)

~HHH runs Raw and Stephanie runs Smackdown

~HHH has been screwing with CM Punk. Saying he must win a series of matches, and if he does, he gets #30 spot... if he loses one match... he gets #1 Spot.

~US v IC Title Unification at WrestleMania (Stipulation that the Champions must defend championship 4 times before then)

~WWE and WHC Champions will be entered in Royal Rumble... if they win they can hand pick their WrestleMania opponent.

Royal Rumble Card:

Beard v Mustache: Daniel Bryan v Cody Rhodes (Loser must be shaved)

Winner: Daniel Bryan, but he "refused" to shave Rhodes.

Tag Team Championships: The Shield v The Prime Time Players

Winners: The Shield

CM Punk v Big Show/Mark Henry

Winner: Big Show/Mark Henry

Royal Rumble Match:

Winner: Titus O'Neil (Final Four were Ryback, Titus O'Neil, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio. Titus eliminated Ryback, Del Rio eliminated Cena, and then Titus eliminated Cena).

I've lost some matches and I didn't want to replay it and cheat. So I just let the results be haha..

Over The Limit

Divas Championship

Kaitlyn Vs. AJ Lee ©

Winner: AJ Lee

Winner: Damian Sandow

United States Champion

Dean Ambrose © Vs. Zack Ryder

Winner: New Champion Zack Ryder

World Heavyweight Champion

Alberto Del Rio © Vs. Christian

Winner: New Champion Christian

WWE Tag Team Champions

The Shield © Vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Winner: NEW Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara

WWE Championship

Randy Orton © Vs. Daniel Bryan

3 Brands:

Raw

Smackdown

WCW

Raw:

Minor: Main Event(Shared with Smackdown)

Smackdown:

Minor: Main Event(Shared with Raw)

PPVs: (Shared PPVs)

April- Extreme Rules

May- King of the Ring

June- No Way Out

July- Money in the Bank

August- Summerslam

September- Night of Champions

October- Hell in a Cell

November- Survivor Series

December- TLC

January- Royal Rumble

February- Elimination Chamber

March- WrestleMania

WCW

Major: Nitro

Minor: NXT

PPVs:

April- Uncensored

May- Over the Limit

June- Slamboree

July- Great American Bash

August- Bash at the Beach

September- Fall Brawl: War Games

October- Halloween Havoc

November- SuperBrawl

December- Destination X

January- Bound For Glory

February- No Mercy

March- Starrcade

Rosters:

Raw:

AJ Lee

Andre The Giant

Big Show

Brock Lesnar

Brodus Clay

CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose- US Champion

Diesel

Hulk Hogan

John Cena- WWE Champion

Kane(Retro)

Lita- Women's Champion

Mick Foley- Hardcore Champion

The Miz

Mr. McMahon

Randy Savage

Razor Ramon

Ric Flair

The Rock

Roman Reigns- World Tag Team Champion '02-'10

Ryback

Seth Rollins- World Tag Team Champion

Shawn Michaels(Retro)

Stephanie McMahon

Stone Cold

Tensai

Triple H

Undertaker(Retro)

Smackdown:

Alberto Del Rio- World Heavyweight Champion

Antonio Cesaro

Batista

Big Show(Retro)

Brock Lesnar(Retro)

Chris Jericho

Darren Young- WWE Tag Team Champion '02-'10

Dolph Ziggler

Edge

Heath Slater- Cruiserweight Champion

Jack Swagger

JBL

Jinder Mahal

John Cena(Retro)

Kaitlyn- Diva's Champion

Kane

Layla

Mark Henry

R-Truth

Randy Orton

The Rock(Retro)

Sgt. Slaughter

Shawn Michaels

Sheamus

Titus O'Neil- WWE Tag Team Champion

Triple H(Retro)

Undertaker

Wade Barrett- Intercontinental Champion

Yokozuna

WCW:

Aksana

Big John Studd

Bret Hart

Chris Jericho(Retro)

Christian

Cody Rhodes- WCW US Champion

Damien Sandow

David Otunga

Eddie Guerrero- WCW Cruiserweight Champion

Goldberg

The Great Khali

Hollywood Hulk Hogan- WCW Champion

Justin Gabriel

King Kong Bundy

Kofi Kingston

Natalya- WCW Women's Champion

Rey Mysterio- WCW Tag Team Champion

Ric Flair(Retro)

Ricky Steamboat

Roddy Piper

Santino Marella

Sin Cara- WCW Tag Team Champion

Ted DiBiase

Ultimate Warrior

Zack Ryder

Getting my copy later today.

Will run a RAW, Smackdown, NXT combo with a 4th show, but I'm not sure on what it could be, maybe a legends show with all the Legends that I wont use or a Cruiserweight show. A TNA show might be an idea too, suggestions?

I got the game yesterday and after a while on 30 years of Wrestlemania, I started universe. All the champions are the default ones apart from AJ as I changed her title to the Women's Title belt. I also created a third major show called WWE Legends for the legends on the game to go with Raw and Smackdown. Here is what happened in my first week.

Raw:

My first card had five matches but I changed it to 7 for the next show. My first match was David Otunga vs Tensai. It was a fairly dull match which was won by Otunga. This match was basically me trying to find the right difficulty. The second match was a CPU vs CPU match to test that out between AJ Lee and Layla. It was actually a very good match with AJ beating Layla via tap out from the Black Widow. My last three matches were all rivalry matches. Ryback faced Kofi Kingston in a submission match which was odd. Ryback won as I played him but I'm thinking about replacing that feud. The fourth match was between The Shield and Batista and Triple H. I played as the reformed Evolution so I could win to really start the feud. It was an elimination match and Rollins was the first out and was easily beaten. On the other hand you had Roman Reigns who was on fire and reversing everything and almost staged a comeback at the end. Eventually Batista hit the Batista Bomb to win it. It was by far the best match of the night. I then let the AI play out the main event between Cena and Ziggler. Cena won fairly quickly and there were no cut scenes in the whole show sadly.

WWE Legends:

I simmed the first two matches so I can't really remember what the matches were for those two. I focused on the rivalry matches. King Kong Bundy attacked Hulk Hogan before their match. Hogan tried to fight back into it but Bundy was to strong and the rivalry has heated up even more. The next one was between Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon who I put in a rivalry so they can re create their ladder match for the Legends Title. Razor beat Michaels and offered his hand but Michaels went downstairs and furthered the animosity. The last match was between the Macho Man Randy Savage and Bret Hart. The CPU played it out and Savage won then Mick Foley congratulated him after starting their rivalry for the Hardcore title

Smackdown:

This was the first show to feature seven matches. The first was between Wade Barrett and Luke Harper which was won easily by Barrett. Christian then beat Justin Gabriel in a simmed match. I watched Layla vs Natalya and Layla pulled an upset winning with a typical divas roll up. JBL then beat Sin Cara in another simmed match that I wasn't really interested in. I then played AJ vs Kaitlyn in a falls count anywhere match. It ended up being the match of the universe so far which AJ finally won with a Shining Wizard. I really need to start building someone to stop AJ but it looks like she will be holding that title for a while. Once I get a Paige CAW things might change though! The next match was between Cody Rhodes and Jinder Mahal. I'm guessing this match was for Cody to prove he deserves a IC Title match as the universe set up a rivalry between him and Barrett which could be fun to see. The last match was Edge vs Sandow. I beat Sandow fairly quickly and didn't even have to hit a spear as I somehow won it from an EdgeOcution. Alberto Del Rio then came out after the match and decked Edge with the World title to start their rivalry back on Smackdown.

I will turn up the difficulty to legend for the rest since hard is getting easier now. A fair few title matches look like they are ready to take place soon as well. I may do more structured reports on my universe or I may just spit everything out on to the page like this which is most likely.

Smackdown Quick Results

Shawn Michaels Defeated Y2J Chris Jericho

Brock Lesnar (U.S) Beat Ryback

John Cena Beat Batista after a attack from Andre The Giant

Randy Savage Ohhhhh Yeahhhh Beat Ultimate Warrior

Main Event Extreme Rules Triple Threat

In a Blood Bath Big Show beat ABA Taker and Mankind.

I got the game yesterday and after a while on 30 years of Wrestlemania, I started universe. All the champions are the default ones apart from AJ as I changed her title to the Women's Title belt. I also created a third major show called WWE Legends for the legends on the game to go with Raw and Smackdown. Here is what happened in my first week.

Raw:

My first card had five matches but I changed it to 7 for the next show. My first match was David Otunga vs Tensai. It was a fairly dull match which was won by Otunga. This match was basically me trying to find the right difficulty. The second match was a CPU vs CPU match to test that out between AJ Lee and Layla. It was actually a very good match with AJ beating Layla via tap out from the Black Widow. My last three matches were all rivalry matches. Ryback faced Kofi Kingston in a submission match which was odd. Ryback won as I played him but I'm thinking about replacing that feud. The fourth match was between The Shield and Batista and Triple H. I played as the reformed Evolution so I could win to really start the feud. It was an elimination match and Rollins was the first out and was easily beaten. On the other hand you had Roman Reigns who was on fire and reversing everything and almost staged a comeback at the end. Eventually Batista hit the Batista Bomb to win it. It was by far the best match of the night. I then let the AI play out the main event between Cena and Ziggler. Cena won fairly quickly and there were no cut scenes in the whole show sadly.

WWE Legends:

I simmed the first two matches so I can't really remember what the matches were for those two. I focused on the rivalry matches. King Kong Bundy attacked Hulk Hogan before their match. Hogan tried to fight back into it but Bundy was to strong and the rivalry has heated up even more. The next one was between Shawn Michaels and Razor Ramon who I put in a rivalry so they can re create their ladder match for the Legends Title. Razor beat Michaels and offered his hand but Michaels went downstairs and furthered the animosity. The last match was between the Macho Man Randy Savage and Bret Hart. The CPU played it out and Savage won then Mick Foley congratulated him after starting their rivalry for the Hardcore title

Smackdown:

This was the first show to feature seven matches. The first was between Wade Barrett and Luke Harper which was won easily by Barrett. Christian then beat Justin Gabriel in a simmed match. I watched Layla vs Natalya and Layla pulled an upset winning with a typical divas roll up. JBL then beat Sin Cara in another simmed match that I wasn't really interested in. I then played AJ vs Kaitlyn in a falls count anywhere match. It ended up being the match of the universe so far which AJ finally won with a Shining Wizard. I really need to start building someone to stop AJ but it looks like she will be holding that title for a while. Once I get a Paige CAW things might change though! The next match was between Cody Rhodes and Jinder Mahal. I'm guessing this match was for Cody to prove he deserves a IC Title match as the universe set up a rivalry between him and Barrett which could be fun to see. The last match was Edge vs Sandow. I beat Sandow fairly quickly and didn't even have to hit a spear as I somehow won it from an EdgeOcution. Alberto Del Rio then came out after the match and decked Edge with the World title to start their rivalry back on Smackdown.

I will turn up the difficulty to legend for the rest since hard is getting easier now. A fair few title matches look like they are ready to take place soon as well. I may do more structured reports on my universe or I may just spit everything out on to the page like this which is most likely.

Sounds great. Im not a fan of making up random stories to try and fit around Universe. But you said what actually happens, sounds good.

How my universe started

Raw:
WWE: Orton

US: Ambrose
Tag: Shield

Smackdown:
WHC: ADR
IC: Kofi

I'm doing my own take on the Authority storyline and Orton cashed his MITB at Mania on D Bryan after he beat Cena. Triple H unveils the new face of the WWE, Cena comes out has a go at them Daniel Bryan comes down goes to attack Orton the Shield block the ring Bryan and Cena get mauled by the Shield and then end up in a 3 on 2 handicap match. Probably the best match I played yet and I went to finish Cena with the headlock driver, Cena counters it in to an AA and then I countered that into my finisher and won. At Extreme Rules Orton vs Cena vs Bryan in a triple threat extreme rules match. Again another fun match Cena AA'd Orton on the announcers table and fought Bryan in the ring Bryan hit his knee and Orton snuck back in and RKO'd Bryan on a ladder for the win.

Bryan then got a rematch the following night on Raw and Triple H attacked Bryan and Orton was DQ'd. At OTL Triple H vs Daniel Bryan and Triple H won after catching Bryan with a pedigree and Orton beat Cena to retain the WWE title with an RKO on a chair.

Outside of that Storyline, The Miz is feuding with Del Rio over the WHC, PTP beat Rollins and Reigns for the tag titles and Ryback is feuding with Kane after becoming a Heyman guy.

April Year 1, Week 1

Monday- Raw

Mr. McMahon vs. Triple H

Winner: Triple H

Lita vs. Stephanie McMahon

Winner: Lita

Kane(Retro) vs. Ric Flair

Winner: Kane(Retro)

Razor Ramon vs. Stone Cold

Before: Shawn Michaels(Retro) attacks Stone Cold from behind

Winner: Razor Ramon

Submission Match

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre The Giant

Before: King Kong Bundy attacks Hogan from behind

Winner: Andre The Giant

After: Andre continues his attacks on Hogan

News:

King Kong Bundy moved from WCW to Raw

Tuesday- WCW Nitro

Bret Hart vs. Justin Gabriel

Winner: Bret Hart

Roddy Piper vs. Big John Studd

Winner: Roddy Piper

Christian vs. Santino Marella

Winner: Christian

Damien Sandow vs. Eddie Guerrero

Winner: Damien Sandow

Ultimate Warrior vs. Chris Jericho(Retro)

Winner: Ultimate Warrior

After: Jericho raises Warrior's hand

Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair(Retro)

Before: The Rock(Retro) has a front row ticket

Winner: Hollywood Hulk Hogan

After: Hogan extends his hand but Flair slaps it away

News:

The Rock(Retro) moved from Smackdown to WCW

Archived