Breaking RUMORS regarding TNA's future

Jeb ★

If WWE did buy out TNA (not that I think it will happen of course), then I think they would only really be looking at a few superstars there anyway. Guys like Sting, Bully Ray, Angle, Storm, Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels and Austin Aries would be taken on. Maybe a few knockouts too.

Wouldn't mind if the WWE rebranded the Divas division to Knockouts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think the image used just screams fake.

If this is true however, I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I mean I'm glad that it would mean the Carter's get the *Censored* out of the business they know jack about, but I don't know how I feel other then that. Out of anybody mentioned, I'd guess Jarret would be my pick.

Screw it...let WWE buy them. Maybe we could get guys like Angle, Styles, Sting, the Dudleys, etc...and we could get the future of the WWE back on a promising track.

How many guys from the initial WCW buyout do we still see? Booker T.. Okay, Hurricane could be added as well as Kidman..

Other than that, the buyout/invasion angle wasn't all that great and we constantly hear how WWE "doesn't have any use for those guys".

If this is true, I'm hoping for Jarrett or if worse comes to worst.. Viacom.

It would be awesome if ESPN bought TNA. Then maybe they would show wrestling on sports-center or have "TNA Tonight" with Hulk Hogan and John Kruk in the studio discussing TNA's biggest topics of the day.

That'd be awesome it would make sportscenter alot more interesting. And would love to see the not so top 10 highlights of the week. Doubt ESPN is interested.

It would be awesome if ESPN bought TNA. Then maybe they would show wrestling on sports-center or have "TNA Tonight" with Hulk Hogan and John Kruk in the studio discussing TNA's biggest topics of the day.

That'd be awesome it would make sportscenter alot more interesting. And would love to see the not so top 10 highlights of the week. Doubt ESPN is interested.

That would be pretty cool.

That would be pretty cool.

I know right.

Exclusive: A Major Update On TNA Potentially Being Sold, Clarification On The Situation

Posted By: Lee on Oct 28, 2013
Source: Brian Elliott, Fighting Spirit Magazine
We've had an exclusive update surrounding the TNA situation that was broken yesterday on the Dave Meltzer/Brian Alvarez show from F4WOnline
Brian Elliott, editor of the Fighting Spirit Magazine in the UK, has spoken to us about TNA being sold by the Carter family. He explained the following to us about the situation:
"The Carter family has been open to receiving offers for TNA for several months. There are a select number of business people on the inside to whom this has been made clear. You have to understand that it's not like the company is going to be listed on eBay; keeping the fact that they are open to selling TNA to a small number of potentially interested parties keeps the price that the Carters can get for it at a much higher level than if they went public that the company was for sale.
If someone does make a bid, that information will then be leaked in certain quarters, in the hope of starting a bidding war that would raise the price further. Like with Fusient Media's attempted purchase of WCW, if someone comes in with a bid, we'll soon know about it."

I got an idea, if it is true we all pitch in buy TNA for the whole $10 the name is worth.

Lmao @ your broke ass needing people to chip in for $10.

He needs to save his money so he can give everyone used DVDs for Christmas.

Ty, those used copies of, The Chaperon aren't gonna sell themselves.

Archived