Breaking RUMORS regarding TNA's future

Jeb ★

WWE buying TNA would be the actual worst. No matter what your opinion is on the current product, we need an alternative (and that goes for anything, not just wrestling). Plus, they're not gonna bring in everybody, and the ones they do won't get the kind of push they deserve.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE buying TNA would be the actual worst. No matter what your opinion is on the current product, we need an alternative (and that goes for anything, not just wrestling). Plus, they're not gonna bring in everybody, and the ones they do won't get the kind of push they deserve.

Yeah... Besides, have we all forgotten how absolutely WONDERFUL the buying of WCW was?? That Invasion angle! Started off great.... and then............. yeah..... Again, how many guys are there still from that WCW buyout and Invasion angle that didn't get sucked in by it? I can only think of Booker T.

Yeah... Besides, have we all forgotten how absolutely WONDERFUL the buying of WCW was?? That Invasion angle! Started off great.... and then............. yeah..... Again, how many guys are there still from that WCW buyout and Invasion angle that didn't get sucked in by it? I can only think of Booker T.

Exactly. And those guys from WCW had alot more value in their names, and STILL got horribly buried. I mean, if WWE treated a guy like DDP the way that they did, we really shouldn't expect any better for someone like AJ Styles (and I think AJ is great)

Archived