Got the game! Providing HD Pics & Videos!

Disordo

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those unlockables that say that you have to win a minor or major championship belonging to a created show. Do they mean that you have to make a show in your Universe or can you simply edit an existing one with the titles of your choice?

They're a few titles in there that I want off the bat since they were templates for some custom titles I made in WWE '13, like the ECW Tag Team championship. But I'm sure that I might get the game and I'll try to unlock as many things as I can and whatever I skipped out, I'll just buy the Season Pass and get them. But a little heads-up explanation will be nice.

Last year, there was last minute changes for CM Punk's hair and Mankind's wristbands. Would you know if the did anything similar. There was a thread about Hollywood Hogan's brows being too yellow and the beard not dark enough. I was wondering if anything else was also changed to other threads too.

Last year, there was last minute changes for CM Punk's hair and Mankind's wristbands. Would you know if the did anything similar. There was a thread about Hollywood Hogan's brows being too yellow and the beard not dark enough. I was wondering if anything else was also changed to other threads too.

Does anyone know if the 3 man entrances have been fixed? Last year if you had a tag team and a 3rd man the first member of the team would come out as the 3rd man.

I.E. The brood, Gangrel would need to be set as the first guy in the team to properly come out to his entrance with Edge and Christian. But then this would in turn make your tag team Gangrel and Christian instead of Edge and Christian. Screwing up Universe.

Anyone know what I'm talking about lol...

I heard on a 2K Livestream that you actually "cast" your tag / trio entrances now so the right guy goes where you want him. (So Nash doesn't play air guitar for the nWo)

Any chance you can check and see how many different low-res PT logos can be put on a CAW? The rumor going around saying it's reduced to 8 could legit be a gamebreaker for me.

About not being able to edit anything from the neck-up - I probably know the answer but if we attempt to update Cena's attire, he can't have a hat (With logo)?

great info mate.

have you had a chance to play Royal Rumble, if so have they fixed the awful issue from last year's game where superstars would come down to no music? (to this day i still have not had a rumble where every theme has played)

Can you just show me the stats menu in universe mode please, that is all i ask.

You mean this?

51KEp.jpg

Does it still show how many weeks a superstar has held a championship?

Yes it does!

Thanks man. Highly appreciated

Just to settle this can you try and put someone through a Hell in a Cell AND Throw them off it? It's been reported you can't do both this needs putting to rest NOW!

Nah it's proof in another thread that you can throw people off and through the cell

Really? Thank God for that Thanks

Archived