Got the game! Providing HD Pics & Videos!

Disordo

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for the videos man.

I'm certain these aren't all the moves. We haven't seen the Patriot Lock nor the Razor's Edge and many more which I'm sure are unlockable.

Patriot lock isn't new.
One of the streams showed it and it was a proper ankle lock like the one Swagger uses. We didn't have that last year so I guess it counts as new :)
I thought it wasn't listed as new and someone said it was an old animation made into a breaking point?

Oh ok, my bad. I guess like Champion Nazam posted.

Thanks for the moves video. A lot of cool new moves. I'm really glad to see they included the Lotus Lock. Seems like a really random edition because I don't think I've ever seen it done on WWE TV.

Edit: When you get a chance, can you check out some things for Goldberg's entrance? I'm wondering if the name of the wrestler will appear on the door if it's given to someone, and if it's possible to get the backstage part on a CAW in Advanced Creation

Ok, Sir...

Thanks alot for doing this..we salute you..

Keep up the strong work - I got no q's at this time..

It seems you got it all covered..

You're welcome mate :)

Thanks for the moves video. A lot of cool new moves. I'm really glad to see they included the Lotus Lock. Seems like a really random edition because I don't think I've ever seen it done on WWE TV.

No problem, I must say I freaking love the bullhammer :D

Kaitlyn's NXT Redemption finisher

so damage retention is for universe mode ? i don't quite understand what carry on means , like carry on in their match for next week's show ?

The damage retention is for tournaments like the gold rush tournament!

Does it work in Universe mode though? Like if you do King of the Ring PPV... will damage carry over to the next match?

Archived