WWE 2k14 Warzone - PS3 E-Fed (Extreme Rules card added)

Intentz™

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warzone (11-11-2013)

Welcome to the Allstate Arena, Chicago! We’re live in front of 16,000 strong here to see the first ever Warzone Event! Tonight it’s all about the gold as we begin the first round in our gold rush tournament. General Manager, Paul Heyman has put this tournament together to see who is the cream of the crop. Who will face off for the World Heavyweight title at Night of Champions? Who will become Warzone's first ever World Heavyweight Champion? Tonight we will see all our potential champions face off in the very first round.

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #1 (Round One)

Ryback def. Shawn Michaels

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #2 (Round One)

Chris Jericho vs. Dean Ambrose

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #3 (Round One)

Antonio Cesaro vs. Cody Rhodes

Triple Threat

Gold Rush Tournament Match #4 (Round One)

Roman Reigns def. Alberto Del Rio

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #5 (Round One)

The Undertaker def. The Miz

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #6 (Round One)

CM Punk def. Triple H

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #7 (Round One)

Daniel Bryan vs. Heath Slater

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Match #8 (Round One)

Randy Orton vs. John Cena

Singles Match

Gold Rush Tournament Main Event (Round One)

Brock Lesnar def. The Rock & Batista

Next week we will have match card GFX. This is just a placeholder as I didn't have the time last night and was at work today. You have a week to complete you matches. Report to this topic once you have completed your match with the results. Your opponents PSN usernames are in the first post. Good luck guys! Also the winner of this weeks main event will be exempt from any triple threat matches next week. This was all done at random.

That's BS. I have to face Undertaker first!? Lol good grief...

Good luck to everyone.

It's a strong roster, pretty much every opponent bar a couple have main event calibre stats. :P

Divas will be available after our first PPV. First come first served. We will also be allowing real woman wrestler caws to pack out the divas side. If you select a diva you will be playing as both a diva and superstar so you theoretically have 2 matches per week. Unless you decide to drop your superstar.

I should be upfront about this; I'm a PhD student and married. My time to play games in the evening is pretty much nil. I can do *just* about anything Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7 to 4, and Tuesdays/Thursdays from 7 to 10. In the spring, I'll be completely free, as I have a fellowhsip to work on my dissertation. Weekends are also not good.

In other words, I have pretty much the opposite of standard availability. I can do this Wednesday (the 13th) and the next (the 20th) during the evening (6:30 to 8:30) and January I might have some Wednesday nights.

If that just doesn't work, I'll back out, but it seems like a lot of fun.

Archived