WWE 2k14 Warzone - PS3 E-Fed (Extreme Rules card added)

Intentz™

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added everyone to the list that has signed up. Removed the gfx for now. I will update them as I didn't like the way they looked. There's also a new header incoming.

PPV schedule will be uploaded within the week. Also Crayne is working on a custom show intro I think so that will be interesting. We're gonna be making an arena for this fed too that you guys can use for your matches or in universe. Up to you really. Wont have the game till thursday so bare that in mind. I have all week off from work next week so thats when ill begin making plans. Looking forward to playing with y'all.

Also you guys are forgetting who is the Best in the World. ;)

@Intentz and/or Crayne: Can I change Dolph's moves around a little bit? I want to change his handstand headlock thing to his previous sig from '13, and I'd like to change the Sleeper to his Superkick, as he hasn't ended a match with the sleeper since 2011.

@Intentz and/or Crayne: Can I change Dolph's moves around a little bit? I want to change his handstand headlock thing to his previous sig from '13, and I'd like to change the Sleeper to his Superkick, as he hasn't ended a match with the sleeper since 2011.

Yeah that's fine.

Just got it today and I'm pleased that the A.I is more aggressive this year. That was one of my problems with WWE 13.

Preordered from amazon so should get the game Friday, im in!

Superstar: Razor Ramon (if hes not already taken, dont think he is)

Caws username: ritchie1pw

Psn username: ritchie123

Added

Also I'm switching from CM Punk to Dean Ambrose so CM Punk is now available.

So I changed some things around on Punk's moveset. Mainly all I changed were some minor stuff (chain grapples, running grapples, a few strikes, etc) nothing major, however I did give him Spike Piledriver as a groggy grapple, and replaced his Knee/Bulldog sig with Chick Chick 2. If that is a problem I will restore it to default.

So I changed some things around on Punk's moveset. Mainly all I changed were some minor stuff (chain grapples, running grapples, a few strikes, etc) nothing.major, however I did give him Spike Piledriver as a groggy grapple, and replaced his Knee/Bulldog sig with Chick Chick 2. If that is a problem I will restore it to default.

It's fine.

Archived