WWE 2k14 Warzone - PS3 E-Fed (Extreme Rules card added)

Intentz™

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warzone News Update

Updated the roster and found that a fairly high number of people are completely inactive. The released ones are The Big Show, Bret Hart, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Scott Hall. I am also dropping Dean Ambrose since I have been not active enough and doubt that will change soon since I've been fairly busy. I will now put 100% focus into getting these cards up in time for you.

Since our IC Champion has been MIA... at Extreme Rules there will now be a match between Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes for the vacated championship.

Extreme Rules will be up tomorrow.

Triple H, since we had a match on the card this also means you get an automatic win. As does anybody who was set to face any of the released wrestlers.

Here is the updated available list if anybody is interested in signing up or switching. Remember if you switch you don't keep your Win/Loss records and you start from the beginning.

Alberto Del Rio

André the Giant

Batista

Big John Studd

The Big Show & Retro Attire

Bret Hart

Brodus Clay

Bruno Sammartino

Christian

Curt Hennig

Damien Sandow

Darren Young

David Otunga

Dean Ambrose

Diesel & All Nash Attires

Dusty Rhodes

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Goldberg

Heath Slater

Hollywood Hulk Hogan (NWO Attire) & (Hulkamania Attire)

Jack Swagger

Jake Roberts

Jinder Mahal

John Bradshaw Layfield

Justin Gabriel

Kane & (Retro Debut Attire)

King Kong Bundy

Mark Henry

Mick Foley

The Miz

Mr. McMahon

Randy Orton

Rey Mysterio

Ric Flair

Rick Rude

Ricky The Dragon Steamboat

The Rock

Roman Reigns

R-Truth

Santino Marella

Scott Hall & Razor Attire

Scott Steiner

Seth Rollins

Sgt. Slaughter

Sheamus

Sin Cara

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Syxx

Ted Dibiase

Tensai

The Great Khali

The Ultimate Warrior

Titus ONeil

Wade Barrett

Zack Ryder

-Intentz™

I'd like to take Ambrose, so taker's now free. I'm online now and so is HBK so we should have the result later. How about a tournament for the I.C. title?

He's not replying to any of my messages!

Dude lol I was about to have a match with you around 11pm est. I was writing to you and then poof you signed off. Well what times are good for you I'm free until 12pm EST. I will get up at 8am EST and see if youre up. Please be online.

FVyELrn.png

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Extreme Rules, we're live here in Las Vegas, Nevada. It's our second Warzone PPV and damn... We have alot of fresh faces tonight who are about to go to take things to a whole new extreme. Tonight is about blood, sweat and a whole load of tears. Our reigning, defending World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk has his first test. Well, tests don't get any tougher than the Human Wrecking Ball and tonight Ryback will challenge The Second City Saint for the top prize in an Extreme Rules Match! That is going to be VIOLENT. Elsewhere, our vacated IC championship will be hanging above the ring when Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes have a TLC match for the prestigious belt.

Singles Match

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Dean Ambrose vs. Big E Langston

Singles Match

Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow

TLC Match (Intercontinental Championship)

Drew McIntyre vs. Cody Rhodes

Steel Cage Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

Singles Match

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels

Singles Match

Triple H vs. John Cena

[MAIN EVENT]

Extreme Rules Match (World Heavyweight Championship)

CM Punk vs. Ryback

I dont think you can pick up a superstar and their title lol

It's a good job that you read the update at the top of this page. But to clerify...

the previous randy Orton was stripped from his title. That is why the match has Drew against Cody for the title.

Fandango add me when you get the chance I can only play on weekends unless I state I'm not busy. Anytime on the weekend will do.

PSN : FearThaBeard_

Could the roster be taken out of spoiler tags in the first post? Seems a lot of people are having trouble seeing it on phones (myself included). Also could someone let me know the PSN name of Chris Jericho so I can add him?

Ahhh look above

Fandango add me when you get the chance I can only play on weekends unless I state I'm not busy. Anytime on the weekend will do.

PSN : FearThaBeard_

Could the roster be taken out of spoiler tags in the first post? Seems a lot of people are having trouble seeing it on phones (myself included). Also could someone let me know the PSN name of Chris Jericho so I can add him?

Ahhh look above
Will do buddy. I should be free all weekend so I'll see you then.

Archived