WWE 2k14 Warzone - PS3 E-Fed (Extreme Rules card added)

Intentz™

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick question, as me and Dolph may need to redo our match..

Several finishers were connected, both kicked out of all finishers. But, the winning pinfall was done after a running neckbreaker in the ring. Is that allowed? As in the rules it says something like big moves, not small moves.

If not, were both okay to redo the match, if it is allowed we will post result of it :)

If you are both happy with how the match played out then you don't have to redo it. If you want to, you can.

Completely forgot to post the card this week. There's a number of people who just haven't been doing their matches. The number is 8. If they don't do them this week they will all be released (including the IC champion). Then I'll be promoting the fed properly again. This is the second to last Warzone before Extreme Rules. All our contenders have been decided. It's just a matter of rankings now.

Will update the topic tomorrow.

I'm very sorry guys for forgetting.

Hey guys,

Just stopping by to say that no hard feelings about me dropping from the fed. Absolutely nothing against the other members because I have nothing bad to say about any of you. You guys are legit members and it was fun playing against you guys.

The reason I dropped is because online is horrid for these types of things (at least in my opinion). The pin meter delay especially is rage inducing. I can't tell you how many matches lasted less than 3 minutes because the pin meter for whatever reason doesn't register your controller input and you're pretty much screwed 9 times out of 10 when you get pinned.

Another reason is because of the bad delay when reversing. One of matches I had online against another member here was pretty much a squash because the reversal timing was off even though it was on time, and pretty much got my ass kicked the whole match with no offense because I wasn't fast or slow enough with the button reversal online.

Online is a mess. The game is a different beast from the offline gameplay and unless you play hours online (which I think if it isn't against a legit person it's a waste of time because of the spammers and hackers) you'll get the hang of the button delays and you'll have much success in a fed such as this one.

So hopefully the online for next gen is much more stable and Warzone continues there. If so, I would gladly join again because I really liked being apart of Warzone and finally got to play against legit players online in a WWE game.

Hey Taker what times are good for you to do our match?

Hey man I'm free most of saturday and sunday, I'm in ireland on GMT so pick a time and we can arrange it then, where you from?

I'm gonna teach you some respect!!

Well I'm at a scholarship program for 8:30AM-5:30PM EST tomorrow so anything after that is cool with me or any other day is fine

I'll shed some light on why I'm leaving. Yeah, the online is a mess. I've also missed a few matches that weren't entirely my fault, but overall I'm just not having fun anymore. If 2k15 is better, I'll probably join another fed, but until then, I'm just going to turn in my 2k14 as I've gotten everything I can get out of it.

hey dean Ambrose when can you do the match?, Today and tomorrow, i have work from 4-11pm eastern time so i can do it anytime like before 3. then monday-wednesday I'm free all day. Thursday i got work from 7pm-11pm Friday I'm free all day

Whenever bruh. I have you added I think so I'll look out for you being online. During the week its harder for me as I work full time but any evening I can make it work.

After an amazing match with Ryback, Brock lesnar wins via pin fall.

As for the guys leaving sorry to see you go. I do agree, Online has its moments when its bad but a good 90% of the time the game is smooth. It is miles better than WWE13's online mode. However I would say you would have to play this game online a lot to understand the difference.But with the spammy and glitchy online it can be heard to practice. Thats why I join feds. To have legit matches and practice while doing so. As for everyone else still here lets continue to make things happen!

Archived