WWE 2k14 Warzone - PS3 E-Fed (Extreme Rules card added)

Intentz™

Slater, show, when we can do our match? ill wait one more day and i done, i really want to do my final match

Already said when I can do it up there, still can't add Big Show though D:. Are you able to add his PSN?

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slater, show, when we can do our match? ill wait one more day and i done, i really want to do my final match

Already said when I can do it up there, still can't add Big Show though D:. Are you able to add his PSN?

Use his forum name, i think its a mistake with his psn and caws username

Searching through the topic, I think Big Show's PSN is two_scoops_87, I'm not sure how he makes that mistake but whatever I don't judge.

I'm not sure what is my PSN ID. As I signed up as the_quintastic_one by when I'm in the PSN store it says Welcome two_scoops_87. So one of those two should work for adding me.

Are you still taking superstars

Yep.

Main Event

Ryback vs. The Miz

@Ryback ( Crayne )

Get ready to face the most must-see superstar in Warzone history. Anytimes good for me. Just PM me on here or on the PS3 whenever you're ready.

I'll be online this weekend.

I sent you a friend request. How's Saturday @ 8pm sound?
Sounds good.

Hey, I don't know if you will let me, but I've been looking for something like this for a while and would like to join. My psn id is: proff33ssor_plum and my caws.WS username is profplum, I see the undertaker just came free so I'll take him retro if that's OK? If not I will pick someone else, you can add me and play me if you want see if I'm gods enough.

Bump.

First power ranking will be up before Raw next week. I'll be including your current records to place you on the ranking ladder. You'll need to win matches(I'd recommend also trying to do promos to help your chances and make things interesting) to move up the ladder and that will put you in line for a championship match in the future. :)

Excited to see the first power listing!

And it's also very nice to see more guys sign up. Remember divas are able to be used as well. Looking forward to seeing the divas debut on WZ! Can't remember who signed up as what diva "/

Archived