WWE 2K14 Livestream NOW !

HidanGame

Oh shit, retro Hogan has a shit ripping attire/entrance. Awesome!

"Shirt" ripping or is it just awfully animated and you did mean to write "shit" lol

Shirt. If you pick Hogan's mania 7 attire, even in exhibition, he carries the American flag and rips his shirt off, it's the best intro I've seen.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's crazy how many complaints there are already. I can't imagine once the game is out in a few days.

Yup,I'll probably start just coming in to read new info/post my opinions and questions or whatever and get out of the threads without reading comments anymore..unless I am quoted of course

There are flaws as I expected but there are still tons of goods and so I want to focus on that than let someone be a buzzkill and ruin my enjoyment by reading tons of hate

Personally, you won't hear a peep out of me in here if the actual in ring action and gameplay is good. I could care less about the minitrons in create an arena, or current HHH's knee pads and blah blah blah. Just gimme a fun wrestling game and the rest will be just dandy.

I don't know if this was taken from a livestream or not, I haven't watched too much when it comes to livestreams but I looked up 2k14 on YouTube and found this, it's 40 minutes of Universe Mode, for those interested. I haven't watched it yet but thought I'd post it here. So, if anybody else wants to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n-0_fAsyZ4

It's crazy how many complaints there are already. I can't imagine once the game is out in a few days.

Yup,I'll probably start just coming in to read new info/post my opinions and questions or whatever and get out of the threads without reading comments anymore..unless I am quoted of course

There are flaws as I expected but there are still tons of goods and so I want to focus on that than let someone be a buzzkill and ruin my enjoyment by reading tons of hate

Personally, you won't hear a peep out of me in here if the actual in ring action and gameplay is good. I could care less about the minitrons in create an arena, or current HHH's knee pads and blah blah blah. Just gimme a fun wrestling game and the rest will be just dandy.

Agreed,These games are still just video games to me and I simply want to play to have FUN,I don't care about graphics or being accurate as possible,The models resembling who they are suppose to be is all I need in terms of that and my main focus&excitement is on the gameplay and universe mode,I want to get straight to the action already.

When the game was officially announced but no info was given my wish list was simply for the game to go through proper bug testing and that is still my main hope before getting it myself

"Shirt" ripping or is it just awfully animated and you did mean to write "shit" lol

Shirt. If you pick Hogan's mania 7 attire, even in exhibition, he carries the American flag and rips his shirt off, it's the best intro I've seen.

Awesome news man! Been hoping for that for a long time.

What about the mania 3 one?

I just started watching the stream and Triple H just defeated Randy at WM25.. can someone let me know if the WM 25 Randy has his beard? I was hoping he had an alt. in the game where he has sleeves but no beard.

He was clean shaven and he had really short hair.

So what's the deal with Ryback's threads again? The logos don't show up in Threads but they do in the matches?

What logos bro?

So what's the deal with Ryback's threads again? The logos don't show up in Threads but they do in the matches?

The textures loses it's quality and makes it look like a CAW.

So Mankind is in the game, but not selectable. :rollyeyes:

So it's just that issue? No disappearing logos or anything?

So Mankind is in the game, but not selectable. :rollyeyes:

So it's just that issue? No disappearing logos or anything?

No, no the details & some logos disappear and make it look like a CAW attire.

Oh I get what you mean now.

Thanks for answering :)

So if you change his singlet color does it look off in a match?

That i dont know. Zurick showed it on his stream yesterday, but he did not edit it he only showcased it.

Foley is terrible as well. In superstar threads his shirt logo's look like they are painted on with no detail whatsoever.

Archived