Petchy's Movesets [PS3] - UPDATED 07/11/13

Petchy

On a sidenote, does anyone else think they mixed up the name of the new 'Clothesline' and 'Axe Bomber'? The new 'clothesline' looks much more like the real Axe Bomber animation than the actual one in the game!

You weren't the only one! I thought the exact same thing.

Like how "Diving Seated Senton" and "Diving Hip Press" are reversed around.

I know these are small bones to pick, but it's does irk me.

When I first got the game and was scrolling through the moves and saw "Samoan Driver", my ears perked up because that move hasn't been in the games since the original SvR. A real Samoan Driver is a fireman's carry dropped into fisherman piledriver. But no, it's the Rikishi Driver, named such because Rikishi isn't in the game this year. They couldn't have simply named it "Sit-Out Reverse Piledriver" or something to that effect.

Or how the the spun-out TKO is named a "Swing Jawbreaker"....what the hell is that!? Swing Jawbreaker makes me think of Tyler Black, not Marc Mero.

• 2 weeks later...

What's your system for the chain grapples?

You'll find higher impact / floors the opponent to the mat moves on the up and down directionals. On the left and right I usually use more quick style grapples on chains. On top of this, I assign moves in the direction I feel is logical due to the animation e.g Undertakers knee would be on the right as he hits them with the knee from the right hand side :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived