Saturis Wrestlers (Carmella Released!)

Saturi

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm liking the Alicia so far! The only thing I can suggest, is that you use different lips because the lips you're currently using look like the lipstick has been smudged at the sides. Apart from that great work so far! :)

just wondering what entrances did you use for Cameron and Naomi?

As a Team at the Moment the laycool "flawless entrance".

When the Bellas DLC Comes out I will give them that one.

As Singles I created for both the same advanced entrance by mixing the "Candylicious" entrance without pieces of others to make them look as if they were dancing.

Cutting off so many entrances out of the game was the worst thing they could had done ever. :(

@HBK89

The "Velvet Style" doesn't look good for Alicia, will try a few others but from what I saw so far nothing fits her at all. :(

@Skinperiod

Happy you like Tamina THAT much! :D

Her moveset is already done, working on 3 more attires now. :)

The Funkadactyls look brilliant in the game. I just had them face off against The Chickbusters.

Great work on the attires and movesets!

Thank you. :D

Happy you like them.

Their Team is called "the Boom Squad" in my universe and I had them face off against "the Maniacs" (AJ and Tamina) by letting the AI Play the match.

Unfortunately a bug that exists for years is still in the game though so at some Point Tamina started moonwalking towards the rope without being able to get out so the ref called it a DQ. x_X

Tamina Face Update

wlezwk.png

- Forehead, Nose, Lips, Jaw, Cheeks updated

I also updated her Body cause I wasn't happy with it yet.

Of course she "buffed her puppies" for her movies career (Hercules in which she Plays a Amazon) but the ones I had set were still too big.

Also updated the chest, shoulders, arms, waist, legs and thighs.

Tamina Attire 2 (Elimination Chamber 2013 vs Kaitlyn)

2u47llu.png

Had to create 5 different logos for it but since it is my favorite attire of hers it was worth the Trouble. :D

It was the closest I could get with all the Editor limitations.

Thanks WWEBoy! :)

So as requested and because the old T-Shirt with the "Love Life" will be outdated next week, I created a "Love Bites" T-Shirt for Taminas first attire and dropped the Love Life I had created before.

I had to make the pink/White hearts bigger than on the original to cover the Body of the Spider under it entirely.

Hope you guys like it. :)

The Jacket I showed you before is still in her Entrance and Cinematic Attires.

Tamina Attire 1

30j1xdu.png

BTW, not a huge deal but she wore knee pads with this attire.

So as requested and because the old T-Shirt with the "Love Life" will be outdated next week, I created a "Love Bites" T-Shirt for Taminas first attire and dropped the Love Life I had created before.

I had to make the pink/White hearts bigger than on the original to cover the Body of the Spider under it entirely.

Tamina Attire 1

30j1xdu.png

I know but the kneepads she wore in real life was under the Pants and that's unfortunately not possible to do in game. :(

When I'm putting them over the Pants it Looks off.

Tamina Attire 1

30j1xdu.png

I know but the kneepads she wore in real life was under the Pants and that's unfortunately not possible to do in game. :(

When I'm putting them over the Pants it Looks off.

All the same, she looks great. Would take it as is.

Maria Face Preview (still working on it :P )

21ctbmp.png

Chyna Face

29xyryp.png

Chyna Attire 1 (Triple H Enforcer)

1h2jo3.png

Her Entrance Attire has a jacket with Degeneration X on her back and DX on both sides of the front.

Alicia Fox Attire 1 (tried out the "Velvet" style hair opinions/suggestions welcomed!)

1pytfs.png

This one is with the "Tara" style hair.

smfvjt.png

So for Foxy I went with one of her Smackdown attires in 2013 (vs Kaitlyn twice).

I had to modify the bottom since her actuall attire has the Pants with only half of a skirt on the sides and back.

Since something like that it's not possible in the game, I used tights and applied the skirt over them, used the Colors of the skirt and added the "belt" (logos) over.

The front part that Looks interrupted it's the blur which stupidly even applies over 3 pieces of Cloth (underwear, tights + skirt).

Love Alicia's first attire - looking sweet!!

Personally, I think she really suits Tara's hairstyle, never thought it would really suit Alicia but it does!

As for the attire, the only thing I could say is perhaps use shorter tights, I know they seem to stick out the bottom on her but not as much as that.

All in all though, fantastic work! :D

Love Alicia's first attire - looking sweet!!

Personally, I think she really suits Tara's hairstyle, never thought it would really suit Alicia but it does!

As for the attire, the only thing I could say is perhaps use shorter tights, I know they seem to stick out the bottom on her but not as much as that.

All in all though, fantastic work! :D

I tried that but that's the shortest the tights are going. :(

In this attire she has short Shorts but the engine won't let me use two bottoms so I had to go with the tights and make them as short as possible to get the effect of the original attire a little bit more.

Wanna try to Morph her face more to get it to be even more accurate.

The Body turned out quite well and in game (she has her moveset already :D ) she looks like her original Counterpart when she is kicking butt. :P

Unfortunately they took out her somersault legdrop so I had to give her the Handstand (cartwheel one Jillian is doing) legdrop as her second finisher since it is a similar move.

Thanks guys! :D

Happy you like my work.

I wasn't THAT happy with Alicias face yet so I worked on it more.

The eyes style and shape was changed/updated and the lips aswell.

Still working on the face more though.

Alicia Fox Face

34yp7c1.png

Archived