Saturis Wrestlers (Carmella Released!)

Saturi

Yeah man id love to see what you could come up with on some of the male wrestlers, like the guys I mentioned (Ryder, slater, sin cara, matadores... Maybe even otunga lol) some nxt guys would be cool too... I've come across very few good ones online so far...

Type down like 5 of them for starters and I will give them a try.

This weekend is VERY tight for me but I already created Carmella and her first attire on WWE2K15. :)

Will probably start my topic in the WWE2K15 section tonight after work and post the pictures there.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome man, I can't wait to see how they turn out... definitely those 5 guys I listed... Those are the biggest omissions from the game...

1. Zack Ryder

2. Heath slater

3. Current Sin cara (just do the mask without the horn things, I would paint tool or texture the horns on the mask instead... the people that have made him have put horns on and it and it looks so stupid lol)

4. Matadores (basically you could just make 1 caw for one of them, copy it and change the face a bit for the other one)

5. David otunga (I know he hasn't been on in awhile, but he would basically complete the current roster, what can I say, I'm a completist lol)

Archived