Jeb2830's Moveset Conversions - Corey Graves and Bret Hart uploaded 7/9

Jeb ★

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeb, i'm trying to download some of your Sets. Some of them require DLC that I don't not have, and thats fine I'll make due. Its just some are telling me I just need to download the 'Free' DLC in order to download it. Although, I have already downloaded the 'Free' DLC. Could you help me out by any chance?

Jeb, i'm trying to download some of your Sets. Some of them require DLC that I don't not have, and thats fine I'll make due. Its just some are telling me I just need to download the 'Free' DLC in order to download it. Although, I have already downloaded the 'Free' DLC. Could you help me out by any chance?

I don't know how to solve that issue, sorry :( Which sets?

Cesaro, Ziggler, Bryan.

Yeah its a strange problem. :fedup:

Cesaro, Ziggler, Bryan.

Vibe, did you download the Summer? You'll get the moves pack free from her.

Cesaro, Ziggler, Bryan.

Cesaro, Ziggler, Bryan.

I did, though didn't get the moves pack from downloading her. I bought the Superstar and Moves pack anyways though.

Cesaro, Ziggler, Bryan.

I did, though didn't get the moves pack from downloading her. I bought the Superstar and Moves pack anyways though.

So that means you're probably missing the n.W.o pack? I don't think Cesaro, Ziggler, and Bryan's sets have anything from the n.W.o pack tho.

Cesaro, Ziggler, Bryan.

So that means you're probably missing the n.W.o pack? I don't think Cesaro, Ziggler, and Bryan's sets have anything from the n.W.o pack tho.

Yeah I didn't think they would have. Which is why I thought it was strange.

• 4 weeks later...
Uploaded(All WWE '13 Conversions):

John Morrison

Road Dogg(Rein Engel)

Billy Gunn(Rein Engel)

Cody Rhodes

Jack Swagger

Sin Cara

Rey Mystero

Christian

Sheamus

Damien Sandow

Jake Roberts(WWE '12 Conversion)

Scott Hall/Razor Ramon

Kevin Nash/Diesel

So pretty much what I'll be uploading from now will be WWE '13 Conversions, with maybe some couple of tweaks.

Uploaded:

MVP

Mr. Anderson

Kofi Kingston

R-Truth

Mark Henry

Ryback

Randy Savage

Bret Hart

JBL

• 2 weeks later...

Will have to download some of these when I get the chance, keep up the good work,

:cool:

Nice work, Jeb. :)

Thanks kartik :cool:

Uploaded:
Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
46 conversions within 18 days, say whaaaaaaat? :lol:
You may think I have no life, but I actually do :P

Uploaded:
Derrick Bateman/Ethan Carter III(WWE '12 Conversion)
Eddie Guerrero
Yokozuna
Syxx/X-Pac
Scott Steiner
Brodus Clay
Tensai
Justin Gabriel
Kaitlyn
Lita(Broski Barrage)
Brie Bella(Broski Barrage)
Nikki Bella(Broski Barrage)
André The Giant