/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Corey Graves, Bret Hart added!

Righteous

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, your movesets are pretty great. One question though, did you have a reason for removing Daniel Bryans Kick combo move from the front grapple or sig, or am I just missing its placement?

Edit: Nevermind, I did miss the placement somehow. Apparantly, when certain specific conditions are met, this move changes to a knee strike for some reason.

I found db set thanks. Another question is cenas emerald flowsion in the game?

No, sit out side slam isnt in the game. You can use the Emerald Fusion 2 if you want more of the "driver" style. Or you can use Michinoku Driver 2 if you want the "slam" version. Altho Michinoku Driver 2 isnt a side slam, the opponent lands between the legs. I use the Emerald Fusion 2 for my Retro Cena set, and the Michinoku Driver for my current Cena. It's up 2 you and which style you prefer.

Any chance we can get a list of the movesets that you may possibly make? Just so we know what to look forward to and also like that people are less likely to keep asking lol

The only true list I could give you is the in game guys. Other than that, my sets come from nCo caws, some requests from other cawers, and from me. But even I dont know who's set I will do from day 2 day. LOL. Sometimes a certain person may pop in my head and I'll do that. Take this past friday and saturday for example. I somehow managed to do Flair, Steiner and DDP sets. Eventho my plan was to do theirs later on. The notion hit me 2 do them, so I did! I am somewhat sporadic when it comes to my sets.

Any chance we can get a list of the movesets that you may possibly make? Just so we know what to look forward to and also like that people are less likely to keep asking lol

The only true list I could give you is the in game guys. Other than that, my sets come from nCo caws, some requests from other cawers, and from me. But even I dont know who's set I will do from day 2 day. LOL. Sometimes a certain person may pop in my head and I'll do that. Take this past friday and saturday for example. I somehow managed to do Flair, Steiner and DDP sets. Eventho my plan was to do theirs later on. The notion hit me 2 do them, so I did! I am somewhat sporadic when it comes to my sets.

Oh okay lol. I was just wondering to see if you had one or not but that's cool. I'm just hoping you get all of the CAWs that I have lol

Kind of an off the wall request but any chance of getting a James Gibson/Jamie Noble moveset?

I'd like to. Hopefully we get a great caw of him this year.

If you're going to do khali's, i suggest you making a 2007-2009 moveset ;)

Khali's set will be a conversion of my 13 set.

Archived