/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Corey Graves, Bret Hart added!

Righteous

There's a DLC free version of Wyatt up.

Kassius Ohno moveset added!

It's got Warrior moves. They will probably up 2 versions. 1 with my set, and 1 with the moveset defaulted.

I appreciate all you work, any chance you can upload a no warrior moveset? I tried going off your vid but it was very difficult. Thanks

Search for movesets upped by the GT amrowe

They are my sets minus the DLC.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Ohno set plays extremely well. It's a nice change from the Hero sets that all the good Ohno CAWs are stuck with.

Glad you like it fam. Yea, sometimes folk just slapped some weak Hero set on Ohno and call it done. So not the case. Now my Chris Hero set is gonna be BANANAS!

Do these include DLC?

Some do. But it doesn't really matter as there are video formulas.

What moves d o you suggest to change between eras? Because i havent watched them too much in the past

That is gonna be up 2 you fam. You are gonna have 2 do some research on that. Depending on which era you prefer. Some are as simple as some sig and finisher changes, and others require a little more than that.

hey can u please make a hallowicked moveset

Hmmmm, I doubt that 1 will happen.

Can you do the Wyatt's, The Usos and Los Matadores? Please and thank you.

All those are to come. Harper and Rowan 1st, then probably The Uso's, then Matadores.

Any updates on the Luger moveset? Don't worry, I don't want to rush you man.

Just a question though, any chance of some New Generation Era wrestlers movesets at all?

Hopefully I can get 2 him next week. I got him and Owen in line. Aside from caw movesets, I will move onto older guys sets after I finish the currents.

Antonio Cesaro, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan movesets added!

Archived