/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Corey Graves, Bret Hart added!

Righteous

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's been gone for weeks. So you prob aren't going to get one soon. Mere are some moves you need on Aiden: clothesline 7, single leg drop kick, worlds strongest slam, scoop slam 5(stun), stalling Suplex, Suplex 6(chain), front kick, mount punch 1, sig: stand leg drop; fins: side effect 3, dream street. Use these moves.

• 5 weeks later...

Well hello beautiful! It's been a long time. Nice to see my name is still relevant around here! LOL. For anybody that isnt subbed to my youtube or doesnt follow me on twitter. Yes, I am finished with movesets. Actually, I don't even have my Xbox anymore. Sold it a few weeks ago. My daughter will be here in 3 months, so really no time for gaming. I will be back on X1 tho. As far as returning to movesets, I doubt it. I doubt I will have the time to do any. I will gladly help those that have any questions tho. So leave this open mods. I do appreciate all those that have supported Righteous Movesets. Ya'll know I put alot of time into my work from WWE 12 to WWE2K14. Collectively around 300+ sets done. I always found it entertaining that out of all the moveset guys, I always got the most hate. Guess that comes with being the most popular, and the go to guy. But, it's all good. I have made some great friends in the WWE Games world, and I definitely plan to be around, and be in discussions about wrestling with ya'll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived