/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Corey Graves, Bret Hart added!

Righteous

^^ Yep it is. I'm so tempted 2 buy it now! LOL. But I can wait a few more days. Times like this makes me wish I woulda got a flash or JTAG. But it's all good.

and can u please make a kassius ohno

He is a definite as well fam. Right now my NXT list is like this--

Neville

Ohno

Kruger

Zayn

Woods

Graves

Scott Dawson

Connor O'brian

Emma

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Bayley

Charlotte

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what about any of the following:

Nathan Jones

A Mixed moveset for Brock a MMA-ish, the same could also go for Shamrock and Severn as well as Abbot since he was WCW.

Steve Blackman

Blackman is a strong possibility.

Not sure about Jones.

Lesnar and Shamrock are definites. I did Lesnar's MMA set on 13. I'll convert it.

are you going to upload current wrestlers movesets on CC this year??

How do you see movessets by default in this game?

Yep, everything will be on CC. Not sure about the default sets, havent really got 2 see them good yet. But, I honestly dont think they could get any worse.

All right!!

Please make a Jeff Hardy set this time. I really wanted that in WWE 13

Hey, I hope you remember to update the sets you release when the new DLC moves come out. That will be in December. Maybe you should wait a bit... ?

You could probably save a lot of time by looking at your WWE 13 sets and starting from there. You did so much great work! I'm betting a majority of the moves are still available.

One more thing, I really hope all the "WrestleMania" superstars get movesets. Hogan, Savage, Warrior... Taker, Bret, Shawn... Austin, Rock, HHH... Cena, Orton, Batista... etc. It will be make playing the mode more fun and realistic!

All right!!

Please make a Jeff Hardy set this time. I really wanted that in WWE 13

Hey, I hope you remember to update the sets you release when the new DLC moves come out. That will be in December. Maybe you should wait a bit... ?

You could probably save a lot of time by looking at your WWE 13 sets and starting from there. You did so much great work! I'm betting a majority of the moves are still available.

One more thing, I really hope all the "WrestleMania" superstars get movesets. Hogan, Savage, Warrior... Taker, Bret, Shawn... Austin, Rock, HHH... Cena, Orton, Batista... etc. It will be make playing the mode more fun and realistic!

All those named will be done! Including Hardy. I will convert some of my 13 sets. But I will completely re do alot of them.

In order of preference for me, any chance on any of these.

RVD

Kurt Angle

Trish

Road Dogg

Xpac

RVD is always a must for me every year :) to get spot on. Cheers m8!

Love that you're tackling Paige, another badly needed Diva in a rather short list this year.

All definite, except for Road Dogg. Dont have any current plans for him, but that can always change in the future.

If you can, you think you could make an ABA Undertaker moveset?

There will be a Taker set, but it will be an Ultimate set. So you'll be able 2 make it into whichever era of Taker you'd like. I'll probably release his and Kane's 2gether, maybe next week.

Archived