bugs&glitches

Daizee Haze

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tag matches on ps3 are sooooo awful. I can't believe that they put this out.. If I don't hear about a fix coming by Monday, I will definitely be returning this for a full refund. Disgusting.

How are they awful? I don't have the game yet:)?

Tag matches on ps3 are sooooo awful. I can't believe that they put this out.. If I don't hear about a fix coming by Monday, I will definitely be returning this for a full refund. Disgusting.

How are they awful? I don't have the game yet:)?
Framerate issues. The whole thing goes in slow motion.. It's reaaalllyyyy bad.

God dammit! Just as I suspected. Have you turned off camera cuts and special effects? Last year I was unable to use either because of the framerate

That's the thing... Why the hell should I have to?! Lol know what I mean? Why would it be broken for two years in a row?

I didn't pre order last year cuz I learned my lesson from the year before. I pre ordered this year cuz I figured I'd give them a chance... Never again. Ughhh

PS3:

Game froze twice during 30 Years of WrestleMania mode. One time right after Goldberg vs Lesnar so I had to redo the entire match, and one time when I tried to access the photo archive

Game lags unless you turn off camera cuts and special effects

I tried getting a ladder from under the ring during an Extreme Rules match and my opponent exited the ring right on top of me causing the ladder to fuse with the ground. Only half of it was visible, and I couldn't pick it up. It did count as one of the 4 weapons currently in use

Michael Cole was talking about Big E Langston during Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton... what?

Whenever I do the signature kicks with Bryan, when he shouts the first ''no'' the entire audio just stops, and for the rest of them it's just normal sound but he doesn't actually say the words

Fix the n.W.o. entrance for teams. If you set the members correctly for trio entrance, you cant have scott hall and nash be the tag team of the group, it will always be hogan in the first slot.

Decrease the difficulty of standard breaking-point submissions on Legendary difficulty. It ruins every match ending them with basic submissions.

God dammit! Just as I suspected. Have you turned off camera cuts and special effects? Last year I was unable to use either because of the framerate

That's the thing... Why the hell should I have to?! Lol know what I mean? Why would it be broken for two years in a row?

I didn't pre order last year cuz I learned my lesson from the year before. I pre ordered this year cuz I figured I'd give them a chance... Never again. Ughhh

Well.. THQ was still handling This game.. Lets just hope 2K staff will fix it. I'm tired that we - who are the consumers are the beta testers as well. And the fact that PS3 players are being treated as second-rate consumers.

But I have faith that if we report the frame rate issues enough they'll fix them.

No one should have to turn off the special effects in order to enjoy their game!

Don't worry guys. I think some of these issues will be fixed. Remember which patches releases 2k for nba (nba 2k14 got it this month amd they fix a lot of things), so if we report bugs i'm sure that in a very short time period we will have a patch with SOME issues fixed.

They pay attention to detail so even there is a chance they can fix the minitrons not showing in a couple of parts on the oTL, tlc, royalrumble

I've noticed that reversing a corner finisher doesn't give the player who reversed it a finisher, and the player who attempts it still has his/hers. Not sure if that's a glitch but regardless that's bad game design.

Okay heres a big glitch/bug. I have set you rival between The Rock and Stone Code. For 2 weeks The Rock cuts scene is the wrong attire, finally I have a match with The Rock vs Stone Cold. I get a cut Scene of Rock entering the ring as normal, but then Stone Cold enters and The Rock jumps him from behind. When the game starts The Rock is on the floor and Stone Cold is standing. The announcers start talking about The Rock as if he is Stone Cold and when The Rock wins the match Stone Cold's theme plays and The Rock is acting an heel, but should be face and SCSA is the heel.

Just had a exhibition Royal Rumble match after entrant 14/15 they stopped entering the rumble it was suppose to be 30 man. After the last guy got eliminated Goldberg just stood there taunting and the commentary still running just no more paricipents ran in. This was my first rumble. Not good.

UPDATE: I attempted to quit the match and return to the main menu but the screen crashed and went black and main menu never appeared had to restart console.

I'm noticing, on my end, that whenever entrance music starts bugging out, that is also when all the other bugs become prevalent. I had 3 friends here over the last 3 days to play it out, and we noticed nearly every time sound began bugging out, our controls would get wonky. you'd run for a clothesline and when you'd hit the button to do so, your wrestler would instead turn around. Or the reversals would stop working or suddenly we'd start reversing everything without touching it.

Great game, but 2K should hopefully already be planning a patch.

Archived