bugs&glitches

Daizee Haze

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got another glitch on PS3.

I was in Defeat The Streak, playing as Ryback. I activated my Comeback, and after I successfully hit the first button prompt, I froze in place. Undertaker ran up to the top rope and tried a flying clotheslines, missed, then got up and taunted until he had a finisher. Then he hit me with the Tombstone and won.

I'm beyond pissed off at this point. This game is almost unplayable.

I was in Defeat The Streak, playing as Ryback. I activated my Comeback, and after I successfully hit the first button prompt, I froze in place. Undertaker ran up to the top rope and tried a flying clotheslines, missed, then got up and taunted until he had a finisher. Then he hit me with the Tombstone and won.

People have been saying this every year since SvR 2011. I really hope 2K addresses a lot of these complaints.

360 not installed version seems to be fine for me so far.

Same here

Phew. I'm a 360 guy. It seems to pay off each year to stick with my Xbox.

When i have a title match for the world heavyweight championship when the ring announcer is doing his special announcing there is no audio for the announcer. so i don't get the special announcing for world championships cause i don't hear an audio for the announcer.

This was in last year. I honestly believed that since 2K came in with a bigger budget and since testing would mostly occur at the end of the production, that we would get a game with very few glitches. Seems the same as every other year.

When i have a title match for the world heavyweight championship when the ring announcer is doing his special announcing there is no audio for the announcer. so i don't get the special announcing for world championships cause i don't hear an audio for the announcer.

Got that same problem already filed a support ticket at 2K about it, I'm on 360 and have the game installed, does anyone that doesn't have the game installed have this problem ?

Have to say I only have the problem in universe mode and only with the wwe and heavyweight championships.

Also got the problem where someone ranked 6 gets a title shot and the nr 1 contender doesnt get his title match, any ideas on how to fix that ?

I've been having issues on PS3.

1. When I set up a rivalry in Universe, then set up a second rivalry, the first one disappears.

2. When I edit the attire in the second slot of Superstar Threads for ANY wrestler, the game freezes completely.

3. In some of the post-match celebratory cutscenes, the middle rope shoots up into the sky and flops around.

Remember to report these issues. I have a hope that if we are vocal about bugs they'll be fixed

MINOR BUG FOUND

I've jsut found a bug in this game.
In the WM 25 Arena
(CREDIR BACKYARDGAMING)
The arena does not show the whole minitron:
Also there are problemS with TLC ARENA:
(CREDIT ANTHONY THORNTON)
The very header minitorn, where it says TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIR IS MISSING.
Finally, the ROYAL RUMBLE ARENA:
The side panels haven't trons as in real life:
These bugs are easy to fix, are minor, but they can fix them with a PATCH

none of these are bugs or glitches. they are programming errors. its running how it was set up to run, it just wasnt accurate to its real life counterpart.

So...it's a bug.

You freezing in place sounds like an actual bug, albeit one that wouldn't necessarily be a major issue if it weren't for the timing.

About the rest, 2K even claimed that facing Undertaker would be this super-cheesy, arcade style match for that one mode. It's supposed to be hard and unfair.

Wow--4 pages under bugs & glitches topic after a day.

When WWE'12 came out, I bought it on day 2. Admittedly, I didn't play that game as much as I wanted to due to lack of free time.

I didn't buy WWE'13, but going into yesterday was strongly considering this one since it has so many legends and guys from the 90's. Now--not sure it would be worth it until price comes down, if at all.

damn you guys on ps3 seem to have a lot of bugs and glitches , i still have to see one yet , for guys like me xbox , dont forget to install the game on your hard drive , it help a lot with bugs and glitches , and be patient it's day 2 :sleep:

Last night, I played a match in the WrestleMania 30 arena. I played as Undertaker Retro in his alternate WrestleMania 14 attire. I wrestled an exhibition match against Jinder Mahal because I wanted to test out Undertaker's OMG moment (which is awesome, by the way). During the entrances, Howard FInkel announced Jinder Mahal, but not The Undertaker.

Filled out a bug report at 2K because the ranking system in universe mode on 360 is really not working as it should, Nr 6 gets title matches but Nr1 contender doesnt get a title match, it seem to randomly just pick a wrestler of the ranking list. And already tried turning rivalry off but doesn't help either. I would understand if a rivalry gets a title match but with no rivalry going the nr 1 contender should get his title match and not aomeone from way down the rankings list.

damn you guys on ps3 seem to have a lot of bugs and glitches , i still have to see one yet , for guys like me xbox , dont forget to install the game on your hard drive , it help a lot with bugs and glitches , and be patient it's day 2 :sleep:

You think they've got it bad this year? Wait until the shitstorm next year when PS4 users don't get custom soundtracks because Sony has removed support for MP3 tracks. The only way you can listen to music ingame is through their music unlimited service which is $60 a year!

If you assign a superstar head attire as an alt the "random" attire feature in universe no longer works.

Also a bit pissed that using a superstar head alt takes up an entire slot when it still lists 3 other non used attire slots.
Should be able to squeeze 4 superstar head alts out of one slot, but nopeeee.

Archived