bugs&glitches

Daizee Haze

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had alot of glitches during Universe mode, last one and funniest one was me playing as Khali, having just won a match with Cara, and randomly Brock Lesnar's music started up. Khali got down with his bad self to Brock's theme.

Ironically, most of my glitches involved Sin Cara.

I put a bunch of guys attires on random in my universe and they have never once come out with anything other than their default attire.

Mine's working fine. I haven't played a ton of matches, but I've had Del Rio come out in his WM27 attire, and I've had Titus come out in an alternate as well.

I vote we get this thread stickied. I also vote that an admin either take over or give someone else access to modify the first post, so people don't have to scroll through every page to see what the bugs and glitches are.

I put a bunch of guys attires on random in my universe and they have never once come out with anything other than their default attire.

Mine's working fine. I haven't played a ton of matches, but I've had Del Rio come out in his WM27 attire, and I've had Titus come out in an alternate as well.

Update: I created an alternate attire for Punk using Superstar Heads and have him set to 'random'. He came out with an alternate green attire. So it's definitely working perfectly on mine. I'm on PS3.

I've been having issues on PS3.

1. When I set up a rivalry in Universe, then set up a second rivalry, the first one disappears.

2. When I edit the attire in the second slot of Superstar Threads for ANY wrestler, the game freezes completely.

3. In some of the post-match celebratory cutscenes, the middle rope shoots up into the sky and flops around.

Not sure if you've figured this out yet, but Universe Mode lets you set 3 rivalries per show, but you can only have 1 of those three be Short length, 1 be Medium length, and 1 be Long length. If you set a Short rivarly, then try to set a 2nd short rivalry for the same show, it deletes the first one. If you have one of each kind, it works fine.

I did however encounter a fun new rivalry bug in Universe.

I had a show with rivalries on it. I deleted that show, went to make a new one using guys from that show, but those guys are not available to bet put in rivalries on the new show because the game still thinks they are IN a rivalry already (even though that show got deleted). I'm waiting it out now to see if they become eligible for new rivalries after the 12 weeks they were set to be in a rivalry previously are over.

I've been having issues on PS3.

1. When I set up a rivalry in Universe, then set up a second rivalry, the first one disappears.

2. When I edit the attire in the second slot of Superstar Threads for ANY wrestler, the game freezes completely.

3. In some of the post-match celebratory cutscenes, the middle rope shoots up into the sky and flops around.

Not sure if you've figured this out yet, but Universe Mode lets you set 3 rivalries per show, but you can only have 1 of those three be Short length, 1 be Medium length, and 1 be Long length. If you set a Short rivarly, then try to set a 2nd short rivalry for the same show, it deletes the first one. If you have one of each kind, it works fine.

I did however encounter a fun new rivalry bug in Universe.

I had a show with rivalries on it. I deleted that show, went to make a new one using guys from that show, but those guys are not available to bet put in rivalries on the new show because the game still thinks they are IN a rivalry already (even though that show got deleted). I'm waiting it out now to see if they become eligible for new rivalries after the 12 weeks they were set to be in a rivalry previously are over.

I didn't know that. I gave up on setting rivalries and just let Universe set them up automatically. Now that you mention it, it does have them set up with one of each length.

I've kinda...kinda been having a similar problem with the alternate attires in Universe mode [in the PS3 version]. One of my CAW dudes just turned heel, so I gave 'em a new outfit to match the new demeanor...yet despite the fact that I set the heel attire to their default, they're still coming out in their default face attire.

Works fine with the regular WWE Superstars...but CAWs seem to have problems with that. (Kind of a little bummed since that's one of those little tweaks I was kinda looking forward to abusing.)

Rest of the game SEEMS to be running fine for me though...but hell, time will tell.

I vote we get this thread stickied. I also vote that an admin either take over or give someone else access to modify the first post, so people don't have to scroll through every page to see what the bugs and glitches are.

Update: I created an alternate attire for Punk using Superstar Heads and have him set to 'random'. He came out with an alternate green attire. So it's definitely working perfectly on mine. I'm on PS3.

Still nothing for me on the xbox side, went ahead and deleted the attires via heads I created and it started working.

Not sure if anyone already brought this up, but the invisible caw glitch NO LONGER WORKS I assume this is a good tthing for people tired of seeing invisible Caws/floating heads online, but to anyone who would like to try, don't bother. I tried it twice trying to make Zach Gowen, and the game freezes every time.

It appears they fixed the bug where some diving moves wouldn't connect no matter what. I've only tested it with the Five Star Frog Splash though.

New problem is that, at least for the FSFS, it says it is a "Pin Combo" move but the pin combo doesn't work. Doesn't even give the option. I assumed it wasn't showing it for whatever reason so I spammed B while in the air, still no pin combo.

I got it to let me make multiple rivalries of the same type now too, so i was incorrect about being able to make only 1 of each type on a show.

Just a heads up though - my issue with the deleted show which had rivalries on it never went away. The guys who were in the rivalries were never able to be added to a new rivalry again. I had to reset my Universe.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but in my game on the 360 I can't edit normal Ric Flair's entrance in the advanced setting. I wanted to shut the 30 years stuff off like I've done for a number of guys already but when I click his it goes to a loading screen then back to the entrance selection menu. I shut my xbox off and tried again sure enough same thing.

Another bug I have found is with the Diving Leg Drop move (Kenny Dykstra one). If you have that leg drop and another move as your diving moves, you will only do the diving leg drop, no matter what. Not sure if the Dykstra leg drop is the only move that does this.

I got it to let me make multiple rivalries of the same type now too, so i was incorrect about being able to make only 1 of each type on a show.

Just a heads up though - my issue with the deleted show which had rivalries on it never went away. The guys who were in the rivalries were never able to be added to a new rivalry again. I had to reset my Universe.

Yeah, the rivalries issue started working fine for me, along with every other glitch I've had. The entire game is perfect right now.

Another bug I have found is with the Diving Leg Drop move (Kenny Dykstra one). If you have that leg drop and another move as your diving moves, you will only do the diving leg drop, no matter what. Not sure if the Dykstra leg drop is the only move that does this.

I think they changed how to do the diving moves. They changed it to holding X or Square instead of moving the stick in any direction and hitting the strike button.

I just had a bug happen in Vs Streak. I went for a diving Elbow with HBK and Taker hit me with a catch Tombstone and even if I got into the red area(I used resiliency) I couldn't kick out. This was basically a middle finger bug to me :(

There we go with another bug that is still in the game. -.-
Tag Team Match that I let the AI Play with the funkadactyls vs Aj and Tamina.

At some Point when AJ and Cameron were the legal in ring competitors, Tamina entered to hit Naomi that had entered herself to break AJs Submission attempt on Cameron.

The ref started to Count Tamina, warning her to get out when she started to moonwalk towards the ropes forever.

The ref called it a DQ and the match ended.

I'm wondering how many more years we will still have the same bugs cause this one existed in WWE 12 and 13 already. *sigh*

Archived