bugs&glitches

Daizee Haze

I hope this wasn't already posted/mentioned but if not I thought I would bring it up lets hope 2k sports will have all of these fixed by the time the game is released can't say anyone doesn't remember some of the past games like when u hit someone with a chair it's a stone cold stunner or how about this 1 when u create a caw it the announcer repeats a home town twice instead of saying it once can't say that didn't anoy people comments are welcome.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MINOR BUG FOUND

I've jsut found a bug in this game.
In the WM 25 Arena
(CREDIR BACKYARDGAMING)
The arena does not show the whole minitron:
Also there are problemS with TLC ARENA:
(CREDIT ANTHONY THORNTON)
The very header minitorn, where it says TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIR IS MISSING.
Finally, the ROYAL RUMBLE ARENA:
The side panels haven't trons as in real life:
These bugs are easy to fix, are minor, but they can fix them with a PATCH

MINOR BUG FOUND

I've jsut found a bug in this game.
In the WM 25 Arena
(CREDIR BACKYARDGAMING)
The arena does not show the whole minitron:
Also there are problemS with TLC ARENA:
(CREDIT ANTHONY THORNTON)
The very header minitorn, where it says TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIR IS MISSING.
Finally, the ROYAL RUMBLE ARENA:
The side panels haven't trons as in real life:
These bugs are easy to fix, are minor, but they can fix them with a PATCH

none of these are bugs or glitches. they are programming errors. its running how it was set up to run, it just wasnt accurate to its real life counterpart.

The TLC header is there if you look closely, it just doesn't show the superstar tron

They program all the arenas to make appear the titantron in an specific part, they didn't bother to don't make them appear in the WM 25 and Royal Rumble arenas

That WM 25 programming error may happen in

2K15 with the Battleground arena as the setup is very similar

But 2K should try to fix them in an update

I'm going to 99.9% guarantee they are not going to fix them. They are not game breaking nor do they have to do with gameplay.

If report them next week in 2k forums maybe. Besides, the most glitches they fix are simple ones.

Reprogramming those areas to show the trons it's easy to fix i think.

At least the tlc and rr glitches.

We'll know about glitches once online is up and running. How 2K handles online issues will tell us how different they will be from THQ.

very true, I thought 2k might of come up with a gesture by fixing wwe 13's glitches as reaching out to fans and saying welcome to the new ownership (yeah i'm naive at time), I do expect 2k to be better at the aftercare than thq,who shrug shoulders and walk away.

THQ was horrible. They got away with things that would have ruined another game company. Imagine if EA released FIFA soccer and there was a corner kick glitch for example where ever corner resulted in a goal. If EA didn't patch that shit up it would have hurt them bad. Meanwhile, THQ did the same thing on a yearly basis and fans still flocked to the newest game. I hope 2K is not like that and is more professional and actually delivers a quality product to it's fan-base.

THQ was horrible. They got away with things that would have ruined another game company. Imagine if EA released FIFA soccer and there was a corner kick glitch for example where ever corner resulted in a goal. If EA didn't patch that shit up it would have hurt them bad. Meanwhile, THQ did the same thing on a yearly basis and fans still flocked to the newest game. I hope 2K is not like that and is more professional and actually delivers a quality product to it's fan-base.

you're not wrong, I personally believe it was this that helped attribute to WWE13 not selling as many copies as they needed to stay afloat. too bad 2k kept the staff on during this transition period whilst the develop their own engine. 2k may find themselves getting a bad reputation if this team is allowed to continue their usual practise

I think Bryan Williams should be kept on as an advisor, but thats it. They all had their chance, many chances, to quit screwing around and they flipped those chances off every time.

Archived