What are you guys and gals doing till release?

Kingbdl

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played my last match on wwe 13 about 3 weeks ago as I like to have at least a month off of playing anything before the next WWE game comes out. In the time between, I spend the extra time getting ahead on client work so I can get some serious game time in on the new one for the week following release without work being an obstacle.

Having a 1 year old son, I'll not get much time to play anyhow.

Making some big ass vases for my graduate Ceramics class and a solo gallery exhibit, along with a 15 page art history paper over Artemisia Gentileschi. There is NO WAY i am getting this game till all that shit is over with in mid December. I would seriously do nothing but play that game. Christmas break is gonna be awesome.

For the first time ever, finally completed a baseball season in a video game! My Twins ended up losing the World
Series to the Dodgers 4 games to 3, but what a blast I had with The Show this season! Still working on GTA, probably 75% complete, and throwing in some NCAA Football (have 3 dynasties going, Huskers, Gophers and Zips, or as I like to call them, "the good, the bad and the ugly," haha). Probably won't have time to finish up GTA before the 29th, I like to work slow, so much to see and do, no need to rush, but I'm hoping to get at least one of my football teams into the off-season before launch day (most likely the Zips, since they won't be going bowling this season).

Tonight: Skip to WM in my Universe

Tomorrow: Work, pick and play Batman

Saturday: Work, Batman, finish watching Here Comes the Pain Blu Ray

Sunday: Work, Batman, Hell in the Cell

Monday: Work, Batman, catch up on Boardwalk Empire, see if I can watch all 3 hours of Raw

Tuesday: Batman, pick up the game

If R* releases the 250k before Tuesday morning, I'll play some more GTA

Archived