Who will beat the streak/slobberkocker&become king of the ring?

LuisTX85

I'm curious who you will try to have beat Undertaker's streak and beat Slobberknocker once you unlock it and become first King of the Ring in the game,I'll..

-be trying to beat the streak with Kane at WM 14 or with my power house original caw at WM 2000(last WM Taker didn't wrestle at in real life)

-I'm going to try beating Slobberknocker with Goldberg then winning King of the Ring to be crowned King Goldberg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Antonio Cesaro everywhere.

Slobber Knocker was confirmed by Cory.

1. Conner ?@FellaMcFellersn 15 Oct

@RealCoryLedesma Since Defend The Streak is basically slobber knocker from old games, will slobber knocker be available in exhibition mode?

Expand
  2. Cory Ledesma ?@RealCoryLedesma 15 Oct

@FellaMcFellersn yes. You can unlock it after defeating 22 opponents in Defend The Streak

Streak - Cody Rhodes

He's in a storyline with Taker and faced on my last WWE'13 PPV Wrestlemania in the main event.

Slobberknocker - Big Show

Knockout ALL the Wrestlers

KotR - Leo Kruger or, if I do it early, Zack Ryder or Wade Barrett

For King of the Ring, I'll have a Brawl for all tournament like last year, with random participants, as for the Streak, I'm going to try with Justin Gabriel, any pro that has a pinning Fin, so hopefully that counteracts the reversals after you hit a fin/lights going out.

Slobberknocker I'm going to play through with everyone.

Defeat the streak: I will use The New Face Of The WWE The Viper Randy Orton

Ps everybody, Randy Orton will win at hell in a cell because that is whats best for buissness.

Oh lord...

Anyway..

Defeat The Streak; Cody Rhodes or Daniel Bryan

King of The Ring: Wade Barrett

Archived