Adding Arena Effects To Themes

Dreamer1084

I found a video on Youtube explaining how to do this using G-Verb on Audacity but here is the problem.......... Audacity did an update not too long ago and now G-Verb is Reverb which is completely different.

Is there a way to do this with Reverb or is there another program someone could recommend with instructions on how to edit the themes?

Unfortunately, the best numbers for previous years probably won't work for this year, as the arena effects on the vanilla songs this year are very different. Luckily there are quite a few smart people here that will quickly figure out the new numbers that work best.

I use Audacity 1.3.13 beta.

As for the numbers, go here and scroll down to the picture. I saved it to my computer. I recommend everybody do the same.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/417171-arena-effect/

If the arena effect version of the theme is too quiet, you can amplify it afterward. Ric Flair's WCW theme that I downloaded had uneven volume, so I applied the arena effect to the loud parts and amplified the quiet parts. It turned out great.

Ok how am I suppose to get my Audacity creations to work? When I hit export so I can save what i have done the files says something aup. at the end of instead of MP3. When I save each theme it shows up on my desktop as a page symbol instead of a music file and I don't know how to get it to work right.

Alrighty I figured it out and I also figured out why my PS3 wasn't showing the themes I wanted to rip off my flash drive. This is the first Sony WWE game I have bought since Smackdown! 2006 so can someone tell me how the playlists work? Do I make a separate playlist for each song like I do on the 360 or can I put everything into one playlist?

Alrighty I figured it out and I also figured out why my PS3 wasn't showing the themes I wanted to rip off my flash drive. This is the first Sony WWE game I have bought since Smackdown! 2006 so can someone tell me how the playlists work? Do I make a separate playlist for each song like I do on the 360 or can I put everything into one playlist?

You don't need to make a playlist. At least you didn't in WWE 13. You just select the song directly.

Maybe this year they've FINALLY added an automatic arena effect and in game theme volume setting, so we don't have to p*ss around with all that crap?

I would be so pissed to if after all the work I am doing to get the themes right for the game that the bastards actually already fixed them and added arena effects. You would have to delete a bunch of themes and only keep the ones that aren't in.

Maybe this year they've FINALLY added an automatic arena effect and in game theme volume setting, so we don't have to p*ss around with all that crap?

I would be so pissed to if after all the work I am doing to get the themes right for the game that the bastards actually already fixed them and added arena effects. You would have to delete a bunch of themes and only keep the ones that aren't in.

Same here. Over 400 themes done and on my console with arena effects.

Archived