WWE 2K14 Preset Entrances Leaked?

Mr_Jeff_Hardy_Fan_100

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see [hopefully babyface gimmick] Sgt. Slaughter entrance is in. "Hall & Nash entrances are just black & white versions of Razor and Diesel." I could have done that myself, but I guess there's no reason to complain.

Added Michael Hayes, removed Mr. Perfect? :/ He should be DLC.

As for the baseball bat entrance... Sting?

Not sure who would have a briefcase aside from Mongo McMichael or a random Money In The Bank winner. Or maybe DX Rick Rude?

I wish the bat one was Sting, but if it was, why would this person be disappointed? I won't put my hopes up for this stuff cuz I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment. I hope we get some good entrances today!

That's what I don't understand. Why would it be disappointing?

IRS.

Did Abe Knuckleball Swartz have a bat when he made his entrance? That'd be funny if it was Lombardi!

Good to see [hopefully babyface gimmick] Sgt. Slaughter entrance is in. "Hall & Nash entrances are just black & white versions of Razor and Diesel." I could have done that myself, but I guess there's no reason to complain.

Added Michael Hayes, removed Mr. Perfect? :/ He should be DLC.

As for the baseball bat entrance... Sting?

Not sure who would have a briefcase aside from Mongo McMichael or a random Money In The Bank winner. Or maybe DX Rick Rude?

I wish the bat one was Sting, but if it was, why would this person be disappointed? I won't put my hopes up for this stuff cuz I don't wanna set myself up for disappointment. I hope we get some good entrances today!

That's what I don't understand. Why would it be disappointing?

IRS.

Did Abe Knuckleball Swartz have a bat when he made his entrance? That'd be funny if it was Lombardi!

That would be quite the swerve! lol. I hope not, though. Sting is my favorite wrestler of all time.

The reason for the 'disappointing' Sting (possibly..) entrance is probably one of two reasons:

1) He doesn't descend from the rafters

2) Maybe it's an entrance where someone's pretending to be a baseball player and taking practice swings

The reason for the 'disappointing' Sting (possibly..) entrance is probably one of two reasons:

1) He doesn't descend from the rafters

2) Maybe it's an entrance where someone's pretending to be a baseball player and taking practice swings

Well it's better than just giving him Undertaker's entrance right?

I would love it if there was a DLC pack of just pure heads. Maybe Brunos head will be in the game.

Me too. I could do a lot of the heads. Better yet, the people who upload to CC could do even more with them.

On another note, it'd be cool if they updated the nWo trio entrance with Hollywood's shirt-tearing. Not that it's a dealbreaker if they didn't. I'm just saying.

Archived