*NOT ONLY EFFECTED BY ONLINE* Forgive me, this thread will involve the words Remove

SuicidalKissesProduction™

People can't say I'm not bloody justified here, okay Reanimated would be a better term; but outright removing maneuvers that absolutely nobody finds useful can't be a bad thing right...=_=" Let me explain.

People get on my case all the time "I reversed it", I've never seen it myself; I've seen Player Matches ruined by it, Ranked Matches Ruined by it and even Offline Matches Ruined by it. Let me give you a list;

Strong Strike: Big Boot 6

Strong Strike: People's Punch 3

Belly To Belly 1 - Standard Grapple/Groggy Grapple/Signature/Finisher/Running Grapple

RKO 2 - Groggy Grapple/Signature/Finisher/Limb Targeting Groggy Grapple & Running Formation

Stone Cold Stunner 2 - Groggy Grapple/Signature/Finisher/Limb Targeting Groggy Grapple

Superkick 2 - Groggy Grapple/Signature/Finisher/Limb Targeting Groggy Grapple & Running Formation

Running Grapple: DDT 11

Running Grapple: Lou Thesz Press 1

Running Grapple: Orton Thesz Press

Running Grapple: Pushing 1

Running Grapple: Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 2

Running Grapple: Running STO

Did I miss any, does anybody have footage of people reversing any of these maneuvers?

I'm surprised you didn't mention the Float-Over DDT and neckbreacker. Is that even a move that actually exists?

Yeah, The Rock does a Float-Over DDT often.
And both Punk and Bryan used the neckbreaker like literally one time earlier this year on Raw

I should have known this would end up being about online,I don't want those moves removed,I'm also an online player and so I know how annoying it is to get spammed by those but we should know it's a risk and it's like an anything goes wasteland,Removing those moves cause of online abuse is stupid and especially removed from the whole game including offline,IF your going to keep getting sensitive about online then just stop playing it or as many have told you many times..simply play pvt matches with people you know!

I'm surprised you didn't mention the Float-Over DDT and neckbreacker. Is that even a move that actually exists?

That was going to be on the list, but I've actually had points where I can reverse both of those; though it should be on the list none the less. Damn Running Spears should be on there as well, but I was being Generous. Running Spears should be kept for Signature/Finishers only;

I should have known this would end up being about online,I don't want those moves removed,I'm also an online player and so I know how annoying it is to get spammed by those but we should know it's a risk and it's like an anything goes wasteland,Removing those moves cause of online abuse is stupid and especially removed from the whole game including offline,IF your going to keep getting sensitive about online then just stop playing it or as many have told you many times..simply play pvt matches with people you know!

See, the thing about this is most of these maneuvers look outdated (Stone Cold Stunner 2,Lou Thezs Press 1,DDT 11) or completely ridiculous (Big Boot 6, People's Punch 3, Belly To Belly 1, RKO 2, Superkick 2, Orton Thesz Press, Pushing 1, Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 2, Running STO); all these maneuvers look like garbage. People's Punch 3 should only be an end to a Strike Combo finish, not a strong strike; I've never seen anyone perform the big boot like Big Boot 6 which is overly fast to begin with and looks off. Belly to Belly 1 looks like crap because of the bounce effect, plus it's to quick; RKO 2 do I even have to say anything about that damn move? Superkick 2, looks like :poo: plus is irreversible and in two many damn spots; Orton Thesz Press much like RKO 2 goes unsaid, Pushing 1...seriously WTF; Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 2 looks like garbage (Does anyone actually use that maneuver, I know they stick it on CM Punk but has he ever done it) and Running STO is TO DAMN FAST!

As I said, These have ruined not only Online Matches but Offline matches as well; Even playing with people I know.

i don't play online. They should NEVER cater this game to ppl that play online. They should worry about single player.....then go from there.

The A.I sucks so much, i have no problem w/ them hitting me w/ an unreversable move.

Despite all the footage i've seen of Daniel Bryan 2k14 gameplay, of him hitting a running floatover neckbreaker.

The only person i see use that move in real life is Kazarian. He did it on Impact recently

i don't play online. They should NEVER cater this game to ppl that play online. They should worry about single player.....then go from there.

The A.I sucks so much, i have no problem w/ them hitting me w/ an unreversable move.

Despite all the footage i've seen of Daniel Bryan 2k14 gameplay, of him hitting a running floatover neckbreaker.

The only person i see use that move in real life is Kazarian. He did it on Impact recently

Float Over DDT/Float Over Neckbreaker has been Bryan Williams go to guide since WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2011; read above.

No. Of those "garbage" moves you listed, I actually like a bunch of them. These games shouldn't be set back by online idiots who spam moves. Stop passing your opinion off as fact.

Congrats, you like mediocre Mo-captured maneuvers or Outdated Animations; I doubt 95% of the people stating that these shouldn't be reanimated at least even use half of the maneuvers. As I've stated, a lot this isn't only effected by Online;

No. Of those "garbage" moves you listed, I actually like a bunch of them. These games shouldn't be set back by online idiots who spam moves. Stop passing your opinion off as fact.

Congrats, you like mediocre Mo-captured maneuvers or Outdated Animations; I doubt 95% of the people stating that these shouldn't be reanimated at least even use half of the maneuvers. As I've stated, a lot this isn't only effected by Online;

Again, you have no basis for that assessment except your own opinion. You are entitled to your opinion, but please stop assuming everyone agrees with you.

Belly To Belly 1, Big Boot 6, DDT 11, Lou Thesz Press 1, Orton Thesz Press, People's Punch 3, Pushing 1, Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 2, RKO 2, Running STO, Stone Cold Stunner 2, Superkick 2.

You can't honestly tell me, these maneuvers look even Okay to you;

I'll give you Reverse swing neckbreaker 2, DDT 11(if it's the "Taker" one), running STO, the superkick and the stunner. The others I have no problem with at all. In fact, the Belly to belly, RKO and Thesz presses I quite like.

And be it as it may, flat out removing any of these is a horrible idea in my opinion. If they replace some of them with better animations, I'm fine with that. But removing them would leave gaps in the move selection.

That bounce after the Belly To Belly has always bothered me, the RKO 2 is just :censored: that move and Orton Thesz press is far to quick. I can't understand how anybody can be fine with Big Boot 6, People's Punch 3, Pushing 1 and Running STO; I'd say Lou Thesz Press 1 looks fine but that Orton Thesz Press.

That bounce after the Belly To Belly has always bothered me, the RKO 2 is just :censored: that move and Orton Thesz press is far to quick. I can't understand how anybody can be fine with Big Boot 6, People's Punch 3, Pushing 1 and Running STO; I'd say Lou Thesz Press 1 looks fine but that Orton Thesz Press.

I don't see an issue with the Orton moves, honestly. I like how they're animated. The B2B suplex hasn't bothered me either.

I do see your issue with the running STO, since it's a terrible replacement for the impactful one we had before. And the pushing, I guess, could have a better animation, but I do use the move for big guys or "bully"-type characters.

As for the big boot: which one is #6 again? Can't really say anything about it since I can't recall. Is it the running one where the attacker barely even reaches the chest with the kick? If so, that one is pretty terrible. I'd like for them to replace it with a Test-esque one: high speed, high impact.

I agree that some of these moves should be reanimated, Pushing 1 is a strange move and really oversold and Reverse Swing Neckbreaker 2 looks ridiculous to me. But I like a lot of these moves and I love the Running STO as its the closet animation in the series to how the moves inventor Naoya Ogawa did it, the old animation was too exagerated for him and looked weird on CAWs of him.

I think I just gave myself a concussion from facepalming. If you don't like the bloody moves don't use them. But do NOT EVER remove ANYTHING just because some mindless ass-hats on the online portion spam them. I am sick to bloody death of seeing things removed from these games so do not sit there and give them fuel. All that does is take options away.

I'm not even going to say the motto this time, I shoudn't friggin have to.

I think I just gave myself a concussion from facepalming. If you don't like the bloody moves don't use them. But do NOT EVER remove ANYTHING just because some mindless ass-hats on the online portion spam them. I am sick to bloody death of seeing things removed from these games so do not sit there and give them fuel. All that does is take options away.

I'm not even going to say the motto this time, I shoudn't friggin have to.

You are speaking in Myths again, hell I'm going to change the damn title to say "NOT ONLY EFFECTED BY ONLINE!"; For people who gripe about accepting mediocre maneuvers you folks seem to like to back up the bull :poo: that's in these games. If you'd read the entire thread, I clearly said; Instead of Removed I meant Reanimated at best; Removed as in Removing the old Mo-Capture/Animation and replacing it with a New better Mo-Capture.

Archived