Backstage Updates On Goldberg Returning To WWE And A Goldust VS Cody Rhodes Program

Sicky

- There is at least talk within WWE of doing a Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust feud at some point over the next six months. The talk is that if they go through with the program, Goldust would be the heel and it would be done in early 2014.

- A few people in WWE creative have been thinking of angles for Bill Goldberg and Ryback, in case something gets worked out for WrestleMania XXX. It's not a done deal but it is something being talked about. There is a chance of Goldberg vs. Ryback happening because both sides have not closed the door on a WWE return.

Credit Wrestlingattitude.

Goldust as the heel? could be interesting actually, jealous of his brother's youth or something. Don't think it would work out well for Goldust though although I suppose that wouldn't matter anyway and it could give Cody the push he needs. I would've thought Cody would be the heel but this gave me the idea that a heel Goldust could work in the same way.

Stay the hell away Goldberg, I don't want him back. The guy could never wrestle, all he had going for him was presence and a spear(ironically, like Roman Reigns does now).

Goldust vs Rhodes however, that I want to see. If Cody can win a title by Mania, I could see it being title vs career.

Agree with everything except for the Roman Reigns remark

Stay the hell away Goldberg, I don't want him back. The guy could never wrestle, all he had going for him was presence and a spear(ironically, like Roman Reigns does now).

Goldust vs Rhodes however, that I want to see. If Cody can win a title by Mania, I could see it being title vs career.

Agree with everything except for the Roman Reigns remark

Nah he green :P ,

Archived