New Moves Livestream next Tuesday (10/15)

2 Legit

Edge's wasn't new.

The one from the corner one was. It was slightly diffrent from the one we had last year.
No it wasn't. New camera angle that's it. No new sell or animation.

mhh... I was sure the selling (of Edge himself) was diffrent.

Oh, well...still three to go.

The camera angle does make it seem new.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reanimated Cross Rhodes please

Would be awesome if they made it like the 1 from Battleground. The 1 he did there was pure beauty! I hope Kofi gets a new Trouble in Paradise (without a kick). I'd also be happy if we got a new Swanton Bomb, Whisper in the Wind and Twist of Fate. Since I'll be playing as my Jeff Hardy CAW a lot, it'd be nice if the moves looked better. I'm also hoping they added a lot of basic moves that most people have done.

I also hope they don't remove any moves. I just don't see the point in removing moves for no reason. If the movesets are more diverse then it won't matter as much imo.

if there isn't a new stunner then there is no sense for me to watch it.

The one from 13 wasn't that bad, it just need more impact. They never give us the Stunner where the opponent lands on their back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hz-3aqzarE

The one from 13 wasn't that bad, it just need more impact. They never give us the Stunner where the opponent lands on their back.

[media]

[/media]

they need to put back in Austin and Rocks old taunts. they had much more then what we've seen the last couple games. and the beer celebration to.

[media][/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szjUxuYIgp0

[/media]

they need to put back in Austin and Rocks old taunts. they had much more then what we've seen the last couple games. and the beer celebration to.

Ugh why did you have to bring an ItsMyYard video into this.

I'm hoping they've got chokeslams for people who aren't known for them. Mainly all 3 members of the nWo. Nash used a chokeslam in the later parts of his career, so I'd be ok if "Diesel" didn't, but Razor has been using a chokeslam since his debut. Hogan has some odd choking shoving to the ground. It was in older games. I hope they don't neglect those just because they were never finishers.

All Razor needs a proper bulldog in the corner, have no clue why we don't have that in the game anyway.

Reanimated Cross Rhodes please

Would be awesome if they made it like the 1 from Battleground. The 1 he did there was pure beauty! I hope Kofi gets a new Trouble in Paradise (without a kick). I'd also be happy if we got a new Swanton Bomb, Whisper in the Wind and Twist of Fate. Since I'll be playing as my Jeff Hardy CAW a lot, it'd be nice if the moves looked better. I'm also hoping they added a lot of basic moves that most people have done.

I also hope they don't remove any moves. I just don't see the point in removing moves for no reason. If the movesets are more diverse then it won't matter as much imo.

Agreed

I was watching Austin vs Bret from WM13 and I'm not sure if this is a big deal for people but being I am an Austin and Bret guy you think this year they will have their middle rope elbow drop they both do. Every year either one is in the game they never have it in.

Archived