New Moves Livestream next Tuesday (10/15)

2 Legit

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*nobody watches Streak gameplay stream, Aubrey and Brian announce dlc packs, everyone gets pissed off for missing it*

considering the streak gameplay stream is the day before the game comes out, its highly unlikely that they will wait that long to announce DLC, especially since pack 1 is day 1

*nobody watches Streak gameplay stream, Aubrey and Brian announce dlc packs, everyone gets pissed off for missing it*

considering the streak gameplay stream is the day before the game comes out, its highly unlikely that they will wait that long to announce DLC, especially since pack 1 is day 1

When was that ever confirmed?

I only just noticed the Main Event arena :lol:

Pity its not the classic arena.

Nope, it's not a pity. It's great that we have Main Event. I really didn't want Superstars as my minor show again. I was giddy when I saw it was in. Now, its not a tiny bit as awesome as the NXT arena but good to have none the less.

can,t remember which topic mentioned it, but it was the same one that told us we were getting 4 packs, with the fourth being a mystery pack, and it definatly said pack 1 was a day 1 pack. I could be wrong, but I don,t think its been disproved yet

can,t remember which topic mentioned it, but it was the same one that told us we were getting 4 packs, with the fourth being a mystery pack, and it definatly said pack 1 was a day 1 pack. I could be wrong, but I don,t think its been disproved yet

that was unconfirm it all came for a guy who said stuff as leaked at a live stream event

bucklebomb is a good replacement for sabin cross bomb to the turnbuckle

I only just noticed the Main Event arena :lol:

Pity its not the classic arena.

Nope, it's not a pity. It's great that we have Main Event. I really didn't want Superstars as my minor show again. I was giddy when I saw it was in. Now, its not a tiny bit as awesome as the NXT arena but good to have none the less.

So your not a old school fan then?

Archived