New Moves Livestream next Tuesday (10/15)

2 Legit

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/single/us-wwe-2k14-new-moves-livestream

Have you been watching our series of WWE 2K14 livestreams this year? If so, you’ve already seen us go over Universe Mode and the Creation Suite. Now we’re finally ready to get into some gameplay nitty gritties, with a livestream dedicated to new moves!

This coming Tuesday, October 15, at high noon PT, Senior Game Designer Bryan Williams will be joining Aubrey Sitterson once again, this time to go over many of the new moves that have been added to WWE 2K14. That includes fan-favorite moves that have been completely reanimated, as well as moves that are making their debut in this year’s game! Expect to see new moves from Superstars like Goldberg, The Shield, Antonio Cesaro and more, as well as brand-new comebacks and taunts!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Moves that have been reanimated"

So, that means we're losing some animations this year. Great!

Thank god, I'm fed up of a the old animations.
We've lost enough animations over the years, we don't need more removed. I'm fed up with some of the newer no impact at all animations, but I wouldn't want them removed. Variety is key.

"Moves that have been reanimated"

So, that means we're losing some animations this year. Great!

Thank god, I'm fed up of a the old animations.
We've lost enough animations over the years, we don't need more removed.

Aslong as they're all reanimated that's good with me. We need a fresh move list, I think thats a big reason the games a feel the same.

We had a fresh moveset not three years ago. Look at how that worked out.

That was 3 years ago. Whose to say that will happen again? No one, because it might not.

We had a fresh move list not three years ago. Look at how that worked out.

The games feel the same due to the ageing and limited shudoken engine, not the moves.

I actualy said a big reason, not the whole reason. Having the same damn moves every year makes the matches feel the same.

You're the one calling for the old anims to be removed. When the moves were removed 3 years ago it was crap, everyone had all the same moves there was no variety at all. Some of the old animations are perfect, some mo cap one's are perfect, some poor ones in both departments.

Just add don't remove.

You're the one calling for the old anims to be removed. When the moves were removed 3 years ago it was crap, everyone had all the same moves there was no variety at all. Some of the old animations are perfect, some mo cap one's are perfect, some poor ones in both departments.

Just add don't remove.

I want a list of totally new moves, whoopyy doo. I don't want to see the same animations for the millionth time.

Just add don't remove.

I want a list of totally new moves, whoopyy doo. I don't want to see the same animations for the millionth time.

SAME!!

Just add don't remove.

You do realise that if that were to happen you'd have the same moves being repeated in everyone's sets. So you say you're sick of it now; you'd have same gripe with the repeated sets.

Lets see what new Spears they added in this year.

We should atleast have four new ones. Edge's (confirmed), Kaitlyn's, Roman Reigns' and Goldberg's. But they haven't dissapointed me move wise for now (except catapult AA >.<) so I'll actually optimistic this year.

Edge's wasn't new.

The one from the corner one was. It was slightly diffrent from the one we had last year.

No it wasn't. New camera angle that's it. No new sell or animation.

mhh... I was sure the selling (of Edge himself) was diffrent.

Oh, well...still three to go.

Archived