Creation mode video.......with 2 new superstars and 100 cas slots

jweb1331

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you guys be happier if they left out the feature completley?

Actually yes. I'd rather not get hyped about a feature which now is almost useless to me because it's not finished. Tbh it's not something I've ever really petitioned for but if it's there do it completely or not at all.

Again I want to stress that if this feature is the entire roster then well done 2K14 dev. team... however, if it's just the few that people seem to believe then imo it's a waste.

-_-

They should take the whole creation suite out of the game then, since the modes are never complete

Did I hear it right that when a superstar head model is either created or downloaded from the community creations, that model can either be assigned to the superstar himself or put alone as part of your CAW slots?

So say if somebody used HBK superstar head & created a Rockers attire & I downloaded it, I could just have it as one of the attires for Shawn Michaels & save that 1 slot of 100 given for somebody else?

Anyway, good news. Like someone else said earlier though, they really should have given us Ramon & Diesel heads to create Hall & Nash NWO models.

I really like the 100 caw slots and superstar heads. I don't want to come off like I'm complaining, it just sucks that the people they added superstar heads to, for the most part already have multiple attires. I'm very excited about Jericho as I have a ton of ideas for him, Punk and Bryan I wanna make ROH attires for, Kane will get his RA Half Mask, and HHH will get his jean jacket and RA attire and body morph.

What sucks is some of the guys that would have made this mode really worth it, Kevin Nash, Hogan, Scott Hall, Macho Man, Eddie Guerrero, Mick Foley, Mysterio, Rollins (Tyler Black) and I'll even include RVD because if he is in the game but Isn't included in this I'll probably be most disappointed by that. Having RVD's face and body morph with being able to edit his singlet would be the best thing that could happen for me as I am a huge RVD fan. So yeah not trying to come off as annoyingly mad, just a little disappointed because this mode could be huge as far as editing is concerned. They should have tried their hardest to add some of these guys to the mode.

-_-

They should take the whole creation suite out of the game then, since the modes are never complete

A childlike sarcastic response is not what I expected though I did use one earlier so I suppose I shouldn't be suprised.

I have to disagree with that statement though I do feel as though the actual CAW mode needs to be re-done... CAW's are barely comparable to the in-game roster so I find them unusable for the most part.

There's no need to remove the CAW mode though - it's complete just not great.

CAA is a complete mode. You create the ring, ramp, entrance trons etc...

Moveset editor is fine though not technically a "creation" mode.

CAF is pretty lame tbh. But it's complete for each section they've done so that's fine

I didn't think create a belt served any purpose last year but it looks to be improved and maybe even a complete feature this year - which is weird because normally they just dump in a new feature and leave it for a couple of years.

What else is there?

-_-

A childlike sarcastic response is not what I expected though I did use one earlier so I suppose I shouldn't be suprised.

I have to disagree with that statement though I do feel as though the actual CAW mode needs to be re-done... CAW's are barely comparable to the in-game roster so I find them unusable for the most part.

There's no need to remove the CAW mode though - it's complete just not great.

CAA is a complete mode. You create the ring, ramp, entrance trons etc...

Moveset editor is fine though not technically a "creation" mode.

CAF is pretty lame tbh. But it's complete for each section they've done so that's fine

I didn't think create a belt served any purpose last year but it looks to be improved and maybe even a complete feature this year - which is weird because normally they just dump in a new feature and leave it for a couple of years.

What else is there?

My post may have been sarcastic, but with a serious note. Why should "Superstar Heads" not be included because it is "incomplete" while the other modes should be in?

Actually yes. I'd rather not get hyped about a feature which now is almost useless to me because it's not finished. Tbh it's not something I've ever really petitioned for but if it's there do it completely or not at all.

Again I want to stress that if this feature is the entire roster then well done 2K14 dev. team... however, if it's just the few that people seem to believe then imo it's a waste.

are you freaking kidding? you do realize they are testing the waters with this feature right? i'm sure this is a beta version for next year if this feature goes over well. just because this feature is limited, doesn't mean it's a waste of time.

are you freaking kidding? you do realize they are testing the waters with this feature right? i'm sure this is a beta version for next year if this feature goes over well. just because this feature is limited, doesn't mean it's a waste of time.

What do they need to test that they couldn't test for all the superstars instead of just the 15 or whatever? Seems kind of stupid to include a feature like this and not let you do it on all of the wrestlers. Can you imagine if the first time they gave us superstar threads, they only let us use it on a handful of wrestlers? I'm sure in future games they will let us do it on all wrestlers. But it's kind of a shame because we're probably not getting a better legends roster than this again in future games.

What do they need to test that they couldn't test for all the superstars instead of just the 15 or whatever? Seems kind of stupid to include a feature like this and not let you do it on all of the wrestlers. Can you imagine if the first time they gave us superstar threads, they only let us use it on a handful of wrestlers? I'm sure in future games they will let us do it on all wrestlers. But it's kind of a shame because we're probably not getting a better legends roster than this again in future games.

See...We have no idea how Superstar Heads actually work.

So it's impossible to answer your question.

I'm going to give Cena actual cargo shorts.

prepare for hundreds of John Cena's wearing bra&panties/G-strings on CC :XD:

true, but still, it's not a waste of a feature.

So a bit disappointing to hear that only 14 Superstars have their heads.......bang goes my plan of having the ORIGINAL Nexus lineup in their outfits.

But there's also Diva heads as well.

But overall happy with the additions.........and ecstatic to hear Create a Story is still in.................hoping the bugs have been fixed though, to make it better.

How long till the live stream? how many hours left? I live in UAE, hate converting and I'm never sure if I got it right, I missed the beginning of th Universe stream last week :(

Are we still getting a Live Stream, or was this the video we were waiting for?

Archived