Creation mode video.......with 2 new superstars and 100 cas slots

jweb1331

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100 CAWs is definitely a big bonus for me. I really struggled this year between originals, nCo creations, and indy/puro guys.

The Superstar Heads thing is good. Not being able to edit the face is a drawback but I'm hoping someone will find a way around that via hacks. I'm curious as to what he means when he says you can't edit the face. I'm assuming it's that the head is completely locked, but I hope that we can add hats, glasses, hair, etc.

Logos on the belt is a great edition. Definitely seems like the belt editor in WWE'13 was just to get it in. Perhaps this was THQs original idea but they didn't do it for whatever reason.

I feel bad for anyone still upset with this game. For a yearly title, this is a massive upgrade.

? ???????? ?????????. Agreed.

You know, At first, the "15 heads" thing was a little jarring, then I realized they're all the heads of people I would have been editing, anyway (I was hoping for Brodus Clay as well, but that's another story). Also, since not many people seem to be talking about this, I might as well throw it out there: It seems we're given about 5 pre-made attires for superstars who have had different hairstyles and facial hair throughout their careers. Could it be that instead of having a crap load of alternate attires for 30WM, guys like The Rock and HBK actually have their superstar heads featured in the mode? Maybe someone more speculative, with a better eye than I (HA!) could shed some light on this. It would make sense, don't you think?

So I watched the video and can see the 15 or so heads. Did they say that they are the only 15 heads useable for the mode because it seems rather dumb to do that. Surely it's either an early build of the mode or a demo just to... you know... demonstrate the mode.

On a side note based on a couple of comments I've read I love how people react when they see stuff they want in the game... myself included... just shows how self-absorbed we are XD.

So I watched the video and can see the 15 or so heads. Did they say that they are the only 15 heads useable for the mode because it seems rather dumb to do that. Surely it's either an early build of the mode or a demo just to... you know... demonstrate the mode.

On a side note based on a couple of comments I've read I love how people react when they see stuff they want in the game... myself included... just shows how self-absorbed we are XD.

The games are made on time constraints. Be thankful you got that many.

I'm probably the only one not hyped by that, some big additions, more than I thought but nothing that I'm interested in

since caw model will still look worst than in game model, and I just can't play with caws anymore because of that everything they could add is pointless for me.

I'm just waiting for tonight to see what they improve to CAA

but once again, they still did a great job with all that new thing, and can understand why people are excited,

Yah it for sure comes across as * buy the game for this, buy next years game for this too*
I'm buying the game regardless though, so it's a cool addition for sure.

Wish they would have added a few more guys that are known for lots of attire changes though.
Rey being the first that comes to mind *even though I hate him

Archived