Creation mode video.......with 2 new superstars and 100 cas slots

jweb1331

I was just thinking of what we could see for new parts in CAW mode, then I remembered how one of the CAWs in the Achievement pics has a WWE Games Triple H looking body. So it's probably safe to say HHH has a body just like his In-Game self in the mode, that we can use on CAWs which is sweet. Will probably work well for CAWs of Masters, Lashley, etc.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, it's a pity we're only getting those 8. I'm sure there are other wrestler's heads we'd like to stick on a model and change stuff. It's a pity the heads themselves cannot be edited. Somebody made mention of Randy Orton having a beard in a match from years ago, which of course makes no sense because he grew it later on. So imagine if you could 'correct' these things yourselves. That would be cool.

It's like they couldn't give Roddy an in-game model.

Depends if you can use his call name via commentary and ring announcer.

??? No idea of what the relevance of the call names comment was there... anyhow, I'd read that Piper wanted too much to appear in the game and it appears that they wouldn't pay what he asked for. Its pretty clear (unless Roddy is DLC) that they paid for use of his facial likeness only. I can only assume that logically, it'd cost a lot less. So its obviously not that they couldn't make a Piper model, just chose not to pay for the rights.

Its simple. They have Roddys head and model in heads mode. Now its all well us being able to give him call names so the ring announcer will say it but if Cole and Lawler are using the superstar then it would be a little pointless.

If they are beefing up call names then they need to beef up the announcers vocabulary.

Archived