WWE Show Discussion

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cody's over now. Push him! Same for Cesaro.

Cody has earned my full attention and respect after last night. My respect for Cesaro has only been amplified. Both deserve a World Championship in their very near future.

Unless World Heavyweight becomes far more important, I'd rather Cesaro wins the WWE title. Cody also put on an impressive showing - their tag team match was arguably the best of the night.

I'm very curious where RAW is going to night. I'm excited to see how the Rhodes Family storyline continues. Hopefully some new people get pushed. Maybe someone can get pushed for Curtis Axel's title. Because he's boring as *Censored*.

I hope Evan Bourne returns and challenges him for the title, but I've got a feeling he'll return with a debuting Adrian Neville as his partner. Or make Gabriel or Ryder face Axel.

What happened to wanting Bryan to get the win at the end of the storyline? Yeah, you guys change your minds so quickly.

Big Show wins the title, Bryan gets screwed out of title matches, wins Royal Rumble, gets replaced by a corporate guy in the mania match (not necessarly Orton. Hell, give Triple H the match) for the title match at Mania, Bryan wins Elimination Chamber.

Wrestlemania

Triple Threat match WWE title:

Big Show © vs. [Triple H] vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan via Submission against Triple H

Yeah, because he'll be still over by them , fans will still be so invested by then and we all know it works by bringing in people like show into storylines like this. Kevin *censored*ing Nash.

You don't need to further build someone when they are over, you risk support dwindling. Go and watch the fan support at MITB and be raw around summer slam to now. People have already lost interest. Slow build really worked wonders for the 2011 punk storyline didn't it? Lmao.

Archived